[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

#听你的 
声音开播六周年# We still hear your voice, which [heart]
gave me all the meaning of summer 2013

• 005Z1Zkxly1g3pwudwt16j30fa07g0t4.jpg
  • Like 1

9e683f2cly1g3q5jexgu0j21120ku4q0.jpg

[love you]// @ Chung Yi suk89mansion : [rabbit]// @ orange seed blowing with Lee Jong-suk years : [love you][love you]repair Summer Yeah, early heart forever // @ define happiness 87- : Teenage initial appearance [heart]// @ salty Kabuqinuo : repair summer ah , have been 6 years[poor]
 Li Zhongshuo, "Listen to your voice," the 6th anniversary of the broadcast! 2013.6.5-2019.6.5, all the way! [heart][heart][heart]
  • Like 1

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the bussiness time...:wub:

It was only after the draft was issued today that I would like to ask Quan Lala to sign it again. [允悲]

A-MAN PROJECT said on June 5 that it 
signed an exclusive contract with the actor Mr. Park Doo-chi. Mr. Park Doo-chi is an attractive actor with diverse faces. In the future, he will support him in all aspects of movies and TV dramas, and he will be able to show his active performance in many aspects. 

Park Doo-sik: and actor Lee Jong-suk after "hear your voice" in the continuation of the fate met, the "brother wanted to do both ... Expand full text c

• 006pPZVSly1g3q38p7e46j30f00irjwf.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g3q38oy5zgj30v91amgvf.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g3q38p7e46j30f00irjwf.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g3q38phuhuj30f00hbwht.jpg
Today at 10:59 from the iPhone client has been edited

Li Baoying #The best Li Baoying in the world# # 听你的声音开播播六周年 # Unconsciously, the listening has been broadcast for the sixth anniversary! I still miss the summer of 2013, the days when comets and summers are together. Happy sixth anniversary!
  • 006fsRIEgy1g3puw7nxthj30go0b3jsa.jpg
  • 006fsRIEgy1g3puw7u140j30e609gq3p.jpg
  • 006fsRIEgy1g3puw8dw54j30xc0xck59.jpg
  • 006fsRIEgy1g3puw8rf19j30d60gk75g.jpg
  • 006fsRIEgy1g3puw90ncqj30k00k0whf.jpg
  • 006fsRIEgy1g3puw9718ej30k00f075g.jpg
  • Like 1

https://forums.soompi.com/forum/32-shippers-paradise/

•  

shippers' paradise

real and imaginary couples [moderators: LavelyShai, angelangie, youngatheart, stroppyse]

Rules: Shippers' Paradise

By ebullient, October 17, 3 replies
    •  18,391 replies
    • 724,070 views

[ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 190 605 # heard you launch the sixth anniversary # [Be careful for you]   
 Lee Jong-suk # # Lee Jong-suk's getting better and better
every time we will think of that firm and persistent cultivation of summer, think of the phrase promise - "I will protect you " 
Zhong Shuo, we are always there! Will watch your [heart][heart][heart]

video BGM: Did not you hear that sentence 
thanks Production: Small Vicki L JShine Lee Jong-suk FanClub 

今天 23:58 from HUAWEI Mate 10 has been edited
The sixth anniversary of the
eternal and immortal

listening of Li Zhongshuo’s years, almost forgot this day, if not for Weibo. 
I always feel that I should write something, but I don’t know what to say for a while. 

One of the most fortunate things was that one day six years ago, I was bored for a while, and I was unconscious about it. 
One of the last things I regretted was that I missed the secret garden but missed it. Annoyed for a long time. 
Later, it was relieved, maybe time has not yet arrived. 

I used to be very scared. I was afraid that I couldn’t see him for a while, and I was afraid that one day I would become more and more obscured as time passed. 

I really didn't expect that one day, when I was busy, I didn't have time to think, miss, and suddenly I realized that this day is no longer a mouthful. It is Zhong Shuo, Zhong Shuo. 
Can you believe it, but when you suddenly realize this, you feel more clearly, that kind of miss is not a fading, it is blurred, but it is thicker and more precipitated. 

Think of him, perhaps because there is no repeated brushing relationship during this time, his shadow printed in his mind does not seem clear, but it is changeable. 
The memory is also messy and fragmentary. For a while, it was Enhao, which is an appendix to the album. For a while, it was the summer of listening, and then Gao Nanzhen, and the other thoughts swayed to the real one he had seen in Hengdian. 

But the brain is always steadfast and drifting through the same sentence. If you want to fall down, please fall down arbitrarily. I seem to be in this state recently. Don't think about getting up. 

This sentence is once, Zhong Shuo was invited to Park Jinglin's talkshow as a guest, he said to the audience the last sentence. 

I remember that at that time, I heard him say this sentence, but I felt heartfelt. 
Li Zhongshuo, who said this sentence, has not been short after the filming of Pinocchio. 

At that time, as a pro-mother's business powder, I was afraid that he was too obsessed with the selection of works, and he was also worried about whether he would turn around and abandon us.
Today, in the gap between time and time, he has become more and more aware of him at that time. He said that the true words of such a statement may be closer to his heart and meaning. 

I didn't know at the time, and I didn't think about him who had climbed up. I tried to complete my studies in places we couldn't see. From then on, I started the new milestone of the Master of Performance. 

At that time, I did not really realize that whether it was running or stopping, whether it was a stride or a stop, and watching the scenery along the way, he always knew where the road under his feet would lead. There is always poetry and distance in my heart. 
So transparent and understandable living people. 

Only fell down. From the state of sprinting without stopping, and even stopping, even those who have fallen, have such life contrasts and contrasts, perhaps they can really understand that they are working hard for it, and they have been putting all their efforts into it. Your own true, extraordinary meaning. 

The more you have a static time, the more blazing the wild weeds grow in the heart and grow wild. 

Therefore, the more there is a pause, the time of stopping, the more it becomes the horrible attachment to the act of the heart, so there will be such a spring silkworm to the dead silk, the wax torch into the tears of the effort And stick to it. 
Therefore, Li Zhongshuo, who has a craftsman spirit. 

Therefore, if you really love someone, no matter how old you are, no matter how long the time is between you and me. Think of the moment of that person. The heart will warm up at once. The corners of the eyes will also heat up. Right.:heart: