[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

62ab2753gy1g31wm5kskfj23344mohe1.jpg

......MOTHER.....the best drama....:thumbsup:

62ab2753gy1fz32z27m4ej20e20j3q6a.jpg

.....i hear your voice...........!!!......really ?!!!!!!.....i hear your voice is the best your drama...!!!!!!!!

......about love, loialty and.....the............responsibilities......!!!!!!!!:wub:

OFF TOPIC....:wub:..........and..... a great news from soompi...........WOO DO HWAN...!!!!!!!!!:heart:............I'm sure I wasn't wrong.....about your talent...!!!!!!!!:heart:

.............maybe..........it is your chance..!!!!!!!...........good luck, next LEE JONG SUK....!!!!!!!:thumbsup:https://www.soompi.com/article/1329367wpp/woo-do-hwan-confirmed-to-join-lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-in-writer-kim-eun-sooks-new-drama

Li Baoying # Baoying when the hole # 
[Daily attendance]
topic of today's "Bedtime what most want to say is actor Lee?[not simple]"
After watching Baoying cooperate with Li Zhongshuo, I can't see the TV series that Li Zhongshuo cooperated with other actresses. I don't know why. I feel that your voice is perfect. Like Baoying, support Baoying. Baoying is really perfect. Baoying’s daughter, Ruiying, also watched n times. I like Baoying too much

Lee Jong-suk # heard you launch the sixth anniversary #  Lee Jong-suk we wait for you super powers juvenile Park repair summer, happy sixth anniversary of the national first love[heart]

• 006sdez1ly1g3q4j29inoj30u00u0wh6.jpg
  • Like 1