[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF...the archive time...:wub:

sleeplessaliana reblogged your post and added:

- Oh that’d be great! Lee Boyoung’s cameo would be gold <3

It would be too much for my heart if she agrees to it - that is if they pitched the idea to her while filming. Guess we’ll wait and see? 

- I am so agree with Jaechan’s part. I love his character! Apart from the dream ability, he is very.. human. He is not perfect he has flaws, he lives his life in comfort zone with his brother, family oriented, sometimes comical and have a tiny bit of narcissist in him, disliked by colleagues, these are all normal. He is living a normal life. A real normal life – except for the dream. I think this character is very much perfect for him. :)

Jae Chan is relateable - I understand his reasoning behind the decisions he has made throughout his life.  He’s been dealt a bad hand, but he does what he can.  We’re already seeing the fire behind his eyes again in the last episode too - he’s starting to believe in himself more, and it also helps that he has the support of Hong Joo and his brother.  Especially Hong Joo.  She phrased it in a way that was, “Succeed or fail, I’ll support you”.  Hearing that just reassured Jae Chan all the more, knowing that regardless of the outcome, he’s still loved and appreciated.  Not that his father didn’t appreciate him, but we can see why he saw encouragement as a threat.  He wants to make his dad proud, and anything less than that would be a failure in his eyes already.  

- My sister said “Probably Wootak’s parents was also killed by the soldier. That’s why he has that ability?”. While I think, since he was supposed to die, and the grim reaper must’ve waiting for him near the road, he survivedddddd! That might be the reason he has the same ability as Jaechan and Hongjoo? And then my sister replied “so… isn’t that bad guy, Soyun(?)’s father, would have the same dream? He survived… he was supposed to fall from the apartment…” ………… I don’t know anymore.

Interesting theory!  That could explain why Jae Chan (sorta?) has his ability.  He almost had a brush with death.  The thing that boggles my brain is why only now did he see these dreams? Not when he was a child, like Hong Joo? 

“Hong Joo reporting it, Woo Tak enforcing it, Jae Chan upholding the law – I mean, that’s a pretty sexy set of Avengers we have here.”

Oh yeah pretty sexy! Three dreamers, a set of Avengers.

Yes, they’re very sexy lol. I can’t wait to see the other side of the coin - the cons of having such a powerful ability.  When you change fate too much, or when you change it only to your favour?  Hm that will be interesting to see if they do show that other side:wub:

Lee Jong-suk [rabbit] because it is waiting for Lee 
after everyone's Gongtongnuli, our public library was finally established it today! We and @钟爱唯硕李钟硕FanClub 's front line have arrived at the school scene! Seeing the cute smiles of the children, we believe that Li actor will be very happy. Our little wish is to make the children in the mountains feel the pleasure of reading. I also hope that the children know that Li Zhongshuo is a good person who brings happiness and happiness to them! @李钟硕

• 73e7ef66ly1g37wa6a2uwj23341qie84.jpg
  • 73e7ef66ly1g37wa6a2uwj23341qie84.jpg
  • 73e7ef66ly1g37wafuf6rj23341qie84.jpg
  • 73e7ef66ly1g37w9xugazj23341qi4qs.jpg
  • 73e7ef66ly1g37wapr741j23341qix6r.jpg
  • 73e7ef66ly1g37wbwg6y7j22c03407wl.jpg
  • 73e7ef66ly1g37wavd1e4j23341qiu0z.jpg
  • 73e7ef66ly1g37wf4txc3j23402c07wm.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1g37wf7t0shj23402c0npi.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1g37wf0r3d9j22c0340hdy.jpg

bca65233gy1g3b1oxgw21j20nm0fqgmt.jpg

because Lee So wait [Be careful for you] Lee Jong-suk[Be careful for you] D-77 think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he wanted He thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he wants He thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he wants He thought he thought he thought he thought he thought he thought he wanted him

[ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 190,523 "good morning [breeze]"   
# romance with separate volume appendix #  Lee Jong-suk 
160613 Taiwan GQ shoot live footage L seconds to shoot video 
More video poke here [憧憬]: O Web links  

small daily tasks, the touch of the sun early in the morning, moving moving little finger ah: 
[flowers]microblogging words directly over the point  Lee Jong-suk sign ... expand full text c

5月22日 15:21 from the iPhone client has been edited
"President 大人 喜欢 的 瓜瓜 汁" 回归 그 
You like watermelon :heart: 分享 Hand-winding device singing song "She likes watermelon" O网页 链接 ( @ 网易 云 音乐 )

• 006pPZVSly1g3a4aly6bhj30v91h3wph.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g3a4aly6bhj30v91h3wph.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g3a46tcjjyj30u00u0aer.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g3a4amax87j30v81of46y.jpg

Denisefen48

17 hours ago from Super Word

Denisefen48

Denisefen48

Denisefen48

Denisefen48

• Like 1

...off topic for today...:heart:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325355wpp/like-a-girl-boss-12-ways-to-incorporate-park-min-youngs-k-drama-style-into-your-wardrobe      and....

ha-art-turquoise:

Outfit matching is such a #herprivatelife couple goal.

It’s an universal truth that I want to paint them more than my homework lol

....the perfect outfit, park min young...!!!!!!:thumbsup: