[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Imagini pentru business funny gif..THE BUSINESS TIME....:wub:

Blossoming Taleen 

20 hours ago from Weibo small program

Express my master! miss you[love you]

@苏秘37sum37 : #520# Together with the male god @ 李钟硕 , I will meet the first sunshine of the quiet morning with the Su Mi 37° brand new #水光璀璨# series. It continues the Aqua Ferm*, the core ingredient in the Shuiyu Run series, and adds a variety of essences such as Aqua Light* and Poria Light* to brighten the complexion and moisturize the skin, leaving the skin radiant and radiant. Bright summer skin whitening. Su secret 37sum37 seconds videotimeline_card_small_video_default.png
005KCUVsgy1g34f4jwn6aj30ru0foab6.jpg
0:28

54776c2egy1g36lh63dhxj21o02ynu0x.jpg

Lee Jong-suk dolls 
me and my son look like[shame][thinking]7988cdc9gy1g33jlaqujcj23412c01l4.jpg
 Li Zhongshuo doll 
"Tourist Lee's Macau Street Turn"
appeared: Li Yuanyuan
wear: pc hand made baby clothes 
(Thank you for the mother @_浅殇淡淡影影寒 ) Sponsored by
: Yeon

.off topic for tonight...:heart:mienar: âcommission for @kelseylorene! instagram | shop | commission info â

Blossoming Taleen 

6 hours ago from Suk❥iPhone client

[憧憬]

@ I was shocked at the time : Violin Shuangjie played the theme song of "Game of Thrones" at the Sydney Opera House. It started to burn from 1 minute and 18 seconds! When the main melody of the title song sounded, it was so full of blood, it was really shocking! I was shocked by the Weibo video.[跪了] timeline_card_small_video_default.png
6927e7a5ly1g35py1kzjcj20u00gw76b.jpg
5:05

54776c2egy1g37wevcqx8j20u00wm1kx.jpg

Li Zhongshuo doll  Li Zhongshuo 
baby, Ma Ma love you (* ̄3 ̄)╭♡deeb18eegy1g392u3cpmjj22o82o8kjl.jpg
Li Zhongshuo dolls 
can be cute and love:wub:0077mTg7gy1g398e6gi6gj30u00u0ti9.jpg
 Li Zhongshuo dolls 
turn old photos,[Meow meow][Meow meow]wait for me to return home, I have new clothes.

#美好应援#  After graduation, the public welfare library room #100 strong social responsibility idol support plan #  Li   
Zhongshuo Li Zhongshuo public welfare library landing, these books will accompany the children to spend their childhood, let the children see a more exciting world, public welfare online With @李钟硕 , let the book become a power! @Baidu Lee Jong-suk it official blog   @ love Wei-seok Lee Jong-suk FanClub  
more information, please poke: [sun]O After graduating from public library °better should aid | Lee Jong-suk and colleagues, so that the book has become a force!
Good support | Peer with Li Zhongshuo, let the book become a power!
Public Library after graduation

Good support | Peer with Li Zhongshuo, let the book become a power!