[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

I accidentally turned to the photo of the awards ceremony last year 
, which is probably the majesty of my life. [doge]
Last week, I revisited the interview when she publicized the gods. It’s also full of love 
(p2 side can’t be perfect). 
a good rest to remember it, ah, eating old food is also really quite bleak[二哈]
  • 6833cf41ly1g2tvvim5l3j20k00w0jt1.jpg
  • 6833cf41ly1g2tvvj0f3qj20eq0n5dgk.jpg6833cf41ly1g2tvvj0f3qj20eq0n5dgk.jpg
  • ..................................You are so right about having......... a winner's attitude.............:thumbsup:

6e9360f5ly1g2xadybuyaj20by07y0so.jpg

Actor #李宝英# The exclusive contract with the current brokerage company Fly up Entertainment will expire at the end of June and has not yet decided to renew. It is expected that Li Baoying will be invited by many entertainment companies after leaving Fly up Entertainment. Li Baoying and Fly up Entertainment's representative Jin Dongye have been working together for 6 years. In 2013, they signed a special contract with Will Entertainment, where the representative of Kim was at the time, and appeared in the SBS TV series " #Listen to your voice# " and won the SBS acting award. After 2014, Li Baoying renewed his contract with Will Entertainment. In the second year, he left the Will Entertainment Company, which was founded by Will Entertainment, and consolidated the trust relationship. Based on their deep trust in each other, whether Li Baoying and Fly up can renew their contracts, or they will go their own way after the contract expires, which has attracted much attention.:heart:

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the business time...:wub::tounge_wink:

89mansion  Lee Jong-suk 
@ Lee Jong-suk manager where[heart]my cell phone shell Oh, you write poetry[heart][shame]