[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Este posibil ca imaginea sÄ conÅ£inÄ: textNu este disponibilÄ nicio descriere pentru fotografie.Este posibil ca imaginea sÄ conÅ£inÄ: textNu este disponibilÄ nicio descriere pentru fotografie.Nu este disponibilÄ nicio descriere pentru fotografie.

English Translation for Charity Project Activity Report to Celebrate Lee Jong-suk’s 9th Debut Anniversary.

First, there are 9 groups that participated in this activity namely Korea official fanclub WithJS, Japan Club-J, China JSHINE, Lee Jongsuk Chinese Hot Mum Fan Club, Hong Kong, Macau, Myanmar, Indonesia & Philippines ~And of course the name that can’t be omitted ~ our Actor! !

It's very grateful and exciting to share good intentions with fans like this. The message written on the remitter's note, "Thank you, I love you" simply makes us feel like crying....https://www.facebook.com/JShineFC/?hc_ref=ARShuADnmsYpXq3K8NO9_-Na2_LVdIVYCTtd1AZaU_-uVipxYOrPcdKtPBGGLZPd3Bk&fref=nf&__tn__=kCH-R

• Like 1

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

Apr 10, 2019
by Azra_A

Everywhere you look in Dramaland, gorgeous people are making heart eyes and falling madly in love. But what would K-drama be without, um, drama? K-romance usually comes with a heaping pile of angst on the side, whether it’s from clashing personalities, easily-avoided misunderstandings, or the occasional crazy parent.

Every once in a while, though, there comes a K-drama couple that works a little differently. They do weird things like talking about their feelings, and they even respect each other’s opinions *gasp*. They’re a breath of fresh air, showing us that dramas can be even more gripping when a couple works as a team, not against each other. See how seven of our favorite couples do it and be inspired to set your own #HealthyCoupleGoals.

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

1. Eun Ho & Dan Yi in “Romance Is a Bonus Book”

A lot of drama couples meet as children, but usually, they forget each other until Destiny does its thing. It’s the rare couple that stays friends for life, which is a pity because it makes for a great relationship: they know each other inside out and the love is already there before the romance begins.

That’s Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk), a couple who would do anything for each other, even if they weren’t dating. They support each other professionally, emotionally, and even when it comes to doing housework. Then when their hard day is done, they curl up together and read books to each other. Fifty years down the line, we’re sure they’ll be doing the very same thing.https://www.soompi.com/article/1315735wpp/7-k-drama-pairings-that-are-actual-healthycouplegoals

In the era of Li Zhongshuo's
fast food,

why is thebreeze Xu Lai's history is an appendix. Asked me about the solo. 
I understand the meaning of the girl. 

Why make you so touched. 
Why is it Luo Bi. 

In fact, pure love drama, I see very few. 
It doesn't matter how much the love and affection between men and women catch a cold. 
Maybe it’s not because I’m playing Luo, and the probability of 99% will not be seen. 

I didn't expect that it was so amazing that there was no turbulent love line. 
This is the best look of love. 

I have known each other for twenty years, and I want to see him every time. (She), they are running with each other. 
After two decades of understanding, each other is the only zero position of the other party. 
I have you, the one I know the most and the one who knows me the best in this world is enough. 
Me too, there is only one sister in the world, you are enough. 
Even if everyone in the world blames me and turns away from me, it doesn't matter if I turn away from me, because I know that my sister will not, my sister will not only not, but also say, Enhao, doing well. 

In the fast food era, even love has become fast-food. 
A short glance, the electric light and flint, love is a glimpse. 
Lightning in love, separated by lightning. No sense of responsibility, no weight. No pain, no nostalgia. 

Isn't the modern people's rushing rhythm, even with love has become so pale, no texture. 
So looking at Enhao like this is like a light that suddenly appears in a gloomy world. 
So bright, bright people can't open their eyes. 
So precious, it is like a rare treasure in this world. 

Zhong Shuo played very well.
Every time I look at the anger, my eyes are full of emotions that are thick and inseparable. The sparkling eyes are all flashing, all bright stars. 
When I was with the anger, the corners of my mouth could not stop rising. Eyes, brows, and faces are all hidden smiles. Ears, face, neck are also in the mood. 
Both are the most natural state. Relax, rest, joy. Watching people can't help but also infect the kind of love that is deeply immersed in it. 

Enhao’s distress for the anger is a kind of natural, slow-flowing, and even the other people can see the heartbreaking feeling that can be clearly felt. 
It’s not a performance at all. 
If the show comes, it will not be so sympathetic. 

These twenty years, I am so distressed by you, I feel distressed. You have chosen a man who knows both shallow and does not understand the anger, and is not worthy of the angry man. Distressed sister was the heartbreaking tears of marriage. 
I am so distressed, I am distressed, you are hiding in the attic of my house, sleeping on the floor without a pillow quilt. Distressed, you said to me plainly, what is the use of crying, my tears have already dried up this year. I am distressed that you will not hesitate to change your academic credentials in order to find a job that a high school graduate can find. I feel that you are happy because someone else calls your name. 
I am so distressed by the anger, I am distressed that you are wronged and upset when I can't see you. You are more distressed than you are eager to work, more hardworking and talented than anyone else, but again and again the job-seeking department is coldly shut out. 
I am so distressed that you are angry, you are distressed, you lost your job, walked on the street, and your eyes filled with tears. Distressed your emotions linger in my heart, like a knife, a knife and a knife, all in the heart. There was a sharp pain and dull pain in my heart. I frowned, trying to suppress the tears that I couldn't help myself. 

On the contrary, this kind of plain and faint details are not difficult to grasp the feelings. 
These days I have been watching the reviews of Zhong Shuo's two worlds. The points of the reviews are all the most conflicting in the drama, and the point of contradiction is the most intense. 
Think about it this way, Luo Bi is really different, like the ones we judged by the little prince, who has always been good at feelings of anger and sadness.
It has also been favored to choose to have big events to promote the depiction of the characters' emotions. 
Luo Bi is relying on the subtle changes in the psychological activities of the characters to promote each other's emotions. Such feelings seem to be plain, but the interpretation is more difficult than the strong, twists and turns of emotions. 

Zhong Shuo is doing well. 
I never knew that an actor could do this in detail. 
The more you study it, the more you discover how deep your role as an actor is in your role. 

From sound to accent. From tone to range. From the emotions of the characters to the acceptance and understanding of the audience. From the intent of the scriptwriter to the design of the actor's role. 
From the sense of the picture to the appearance of the character. From the changes in the character's emotions and intonations before and after the change of the character's state, the subtle transition from the accumulation of the characters' emotions. 
The more you feel, the more you will be respectful of such an actor who has given all his efforts and efforts. 

I respect you, Zhong Shuo XI. 
Dear, it is the kind of actor who exists like you, that we can see the enemies and the shoulders, the soul-dependent Che Enhao and ginger in this fast-food world of fast-food love. Danyi. In this circle of smoke and grass, the heart is always determined, there is always a person who is determined to be the first heart, will never give up, will never be lost, will always be a good actor to be a solid book. 

I respect you, Zhong Shuo XI. 
I remember someone said that if a person is red, if you want to not float, it is very difficult to get lost, especially when you are young and frivolous. 
How many talented and aura actors have stopped before the future because of the unsuccessful ruin of life. 
But in these years, no matter how far you go, no matter how many ups and downs you experience, you always have a sincere heart, every move, raise your hand, and smile is still the boy who has never taken off the sense of juvenile, but his eyes are getting more and more Become firmer, behave more and more calmly and calmly.

Fast food age. I know that it is no longer possible. There is another person in the world who can always have a distant eye. The same is the young boy who left home alone. 
It is no longer possible to have a person who spends more than a decade growing up and down his entire growth process. Every bit of it reveals to us the whole inner world, the whole internal changes. 
It is no longer possible to change the strings and love others. Because it is too difficult, this fast-food era, with such a long-lasting memory of growing up each other, has such a breeze, no emotions.:thumbsup::heart:

Li Zhongshuo's
interesting soul
looks good in thousands ofpockets , and the interesting soul picks one. 

Personally think, the amount, a person living in the world, there are souls are already rare to see, not to mention the soul is interesting, but not one of the best. 

Before going to bed last night, I saw Zhong Shuo’s comments on W World. 
I have seen it before and I don’t understand it at all. The large section of the comment, with the background sound of W, the two sounds overlap, but clear and sweet, calm and peaceful, very suitable for hypnosis music before sleep. 
Thanks to the hard work and hard work of our dear world's slowest subtitle group, I finally got a Chinese version, ecstasy, tears, and thanks[love you][love you][love you]

to the most conflicting plot of the story. 
The ups and downs of the ups and downs were all framed. 
Juvenile Jiang Zhe jumped into the river. I met with Wu Yuzhu. Shooting Wu Haozhu. 
And the artist's theory, anger, a large section of the word spurt out. Shooting and shooting the painter, suicide on the Hanjiang Bridge. 
Jiang Zhe found that he was only a character who lived in a painter's pen, and the whole world was overturned. The whole world is still. 

I felt that the gaze of the camera slowly remembered, and the people who said slowly looked very good. 
Looking at him, I feel that the feelings of this person are full of heart, and it seems that the whole heart will overflow. 

He is doing something he likes very much and enjoys. 
Therefore, the methods of shooting, the energy and physical strength spent at that time, are all understated. This is to fall down. 
Because the writer wrote this, the director wanted to take a feeling of falling. It was a bit hard to shoot. 
This part of the filming is a dumping, and it is very hard for the cyclist to fall from the bicycle many times. 

Maybe we can see the back of the finished product, it is a one-time drop, once again hanging on the Han River Bridge. The body was wet again and again by the cold rain.
No one knows what kind of exhaustion he experienced after the sporadic words, what kind of hard work he has experienced. 
When I was filming, I was always hurt a lot. The face, back, arms, and back of the hand were all traces of injury. 
These all-in-one numbers have been taken in a hurry. 
Well, it’s a bit hard. 

He is doing something he likes and is obsessed with. 
Sitting down and watching his work, he can be very keen to find the place of regret. 
Here, because the feelings are not enough, this scene is a pity. 
When I said this, it was the young Jiang Zhe who grabbed the railing of the Hanjiang Bridge with one hand. 

Here, the sound is too low. Not very well handled. He said a little regret. When I said this, it was a dialogue with Wu Yuzhu. 

Listening to him saying this, I really think this person is too interesting. 
For the performance, it is not completely obeying the guidance of the director, the sketch of the scriptwriter. 
Instead, it will be imagined in the brain for thousands of times. 
He can look at this scene, and the size of the film is in his mind. 
Knowing what kind of framing, where he stands can produce the best results. 
Imagine every subtle emotion, what kind of tone and tone should be used to express the rich emotions of the characters in a wider area. 
Know what kind of feelings should be used to express the rich world of the character. 
Try to avoid lengthy monotonous and boring performances. 

Seeing Douban has such a comment. Romance is an appendix to the book. The female owner is interesting. The male owner is also very interesting. He saw his chosen work and thought he was a very intelligent person. 

He always knew where he should work, know his strengths, and his weaknesses. 
He is too transparent. Live is too clear. Look at the waking hours of his comments and know directly. 

No one in the world is more harsh on him than Li Zhongshuo. 
But this kind of sobriety and cruelty made him the one we saw today.
This has been running, his eyes are shining with unyielding light, and he has been working hard all the time. 

Believe me, there are not so many interesting souls, so be sure to cherish the precious.:heart: