Quantcast
zzainal

Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..he archive:wub:

Lee Jong-suk # more beautiful Lee Jong-suk # # Lee Jong-suk Secret Garden # # Lee Jong-suk, Appendix # romance is not  
the first time you know a secret garden, your appearance impressed me, that to the guy? There is a thriller, a little cool but I like it, I look forward to seeing you all the way, still remember the feeling of the heart[heart]  2011.01.08
 Secret Garden Lee Jong Suk Cut (fan made MV)L user 6855533967 Second shot video

Lee Jong-suk # # Romance is a separate volume appendix end of the matter, has been bringing warmth and romantic drama, watching people want to read. 
"Let you become a person like a book, although the book can not change the world, but you can leave a mark on a person warm heart, just like your tired, will be hidden in the article as between book."
Share with The confession cut in the play, "Tonight is really beautiful" and "I want to be your book" and "I have prepared a cotton quilt"[嘻嘻] L universe invincible Super Ou Jinwei's Weibo video