[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

22分钟前 from iPhone X edited
   罗曼史 是 别 记录 Addendum
190318 update ins:
@ jongsuk0206 :
Thank you for your support for yourlove of our fans. 
It has already been about 10 years since I met you as an actor. I am still adapting to a strange time without me, but I have only one thing I have not been able to tell you the last time, so leave a little late. 

It is not special, so there are many special things in the world, but I think one of them is me. I wanted to be a gift to you because this drama was special because of you. So I was a little worried about how to do the acting, and I wanted to show as much as possible, so I tried a lot of hair and costumes. How was it? I feel like I have not been able to do better since I passed. 

But obviously, I learned how to take a little more power in acting by meeting Cha Eun Ho, and now I think I learned how to take out all that I have. There was a time when I felt frustrated because I just wanted to do well. But I realized how to be more gentle to the character through this drama. I know that many things look and feel different, and one step is more like an adult.
I can not express my gratitude because I think I have received a very big gift. I want to see a lot, and I will miss you more and more, but I'll be back to you in a little bit. 

Like the last word you wrote ... I'll be the name that comes to my mind. 
A 
tree-like person who can root out in your heart, stretch out branches, and open your leaves with fondness. 

I want you to be healthy and well. I always love you.

• 6dfd6592gy1g16a98z5zaj20m80rsack.jpg
  • 6dfd6592gy1g16a98z5zaj20m80rsack.jpg
  • 6dfd6592gy1g16al2br9bj20v91gn1eu.jpg
  • 6dfd6592gy1g16a9abaaej20v91vokjp.jpg

At the beginning of Li Zhongshuo's
love sublimation
, he was particularly puzzled. With the age difference between Zhong Shuo and his sister, can you really perform the kind of cp feeling that makes people say God? 
However, the writer is also a god, a pot of good soup, placed on a small cluster of small flames, oh, oh, this squatting is good, enough for twenty years, only to gather the essence and aura of the world. A pot of just right soup, not thick or thin, not salty or light, fragrant and smooth, fragrant and overflowing, making people move their fingers. / I feel like I am selling old bone soup, I am writing a seller's copy for[允悲]

20 years, ten years of companionship, and then ten years of each other grow up. 
In the last ten years, Jiang Danyi’s understanding of the car’s emotional world is actually blank. I only know that he has handed over a few girlfriends who have lost all of them, and it is funny that some of them can continue to be friends after breaking up. 

It took twenty years from the younger brother to the couple. 
But after twenty years, I couldn’t see which season was changing. He fell in love with her. Once he said it, she was alone in his body and mind. 
The strange thing is that both of them have a magical power. People are so eager to see him kiss her, deeply watching her, careful and careful to kiss her. 
I want to see her shy and want to see him all at once. The red-eared red is like a hairless boy with no love experience. It is full of romantic dramas of love and smell. 

But apart from being hugs and hugs, I clearly saw something more important than your love for me. 
That is the thickness of a person. 

Today, I saw the Douban Long Comment Area, and I wrote that I didn’t know how old her age was. She wrote so many inks on the writer. This line is not suspenseful, and the truth comes to the surface. The audience said, look. I know that is the case. 
It seems that it is not difficult to guess, and the answer is not deep. 
This Douban owner said that to her mother, seeing her mother's age and experience, she realized that Che Enhao is really good, taking care of a sick person who treats him as a stranger for ten years. .

I saw a lot of feelings. This drama, indeed, when you are twenty years old, feels that you can’t stand it, just wait until you are thirty. I believe that every age group will have different feelings of watching drama. 

I think, if it is not the writer's line, Che Enhao is in my heart, is the face genius. Genius writer. A talented university professor. 
An infatuated and infatuated man who deeply loves his sister for more than a decade but is buried in his heart. 
One will look at her sister at any time, watching her shine brightly, and he is the sunflower of her sister's sister like the sun. 
Still a very humane, high emotional intelligence, good partner in the cold outside, is a person who gets along very well. 

After all, we started to take over the drama. We all know and accept it. This is the drama of the female host. It doesn't matter, Zhong Shuo and the goddess are his dreams. He is also happy every day because he is a powder. 
Even if you just watch the sunflower of the woman. 

But because the writer's line was unveiled a little bit, I saw a more flesh-and-blooded Che Enhao with more and more thickness. 
He promised and promised the teacher. 
Let the teacher end as the writer's identity, not the end of the identity of a sick old man who has lost all his memory. 
After so many years, how many times he stood on the street, staring at the vehicles driving on the street, burning a cigarette in his hand, asking himself over and over again, I am right. What am I doing? 
Will it be revealed one day, the truth is revealed, and I become a sinner referred to by thousands of people. 
Whenever I think that he is doing something wrong, the teacher is forgotten by the world. Every time he thinks about it, he will be worried. 
Every thought of this may be wrong, he will not be able to sleep peacefully. 

In the past ten years, he has suffered too many grievances and carried too many heavy loads that people can't imagine. 

For ten years, he has been taking care of the teacher, accompanied him, and looked at him from his dear teacher to a patient who vaguely remembers who he is, and then no longer remembers him. His decade has been a long decade of silence, suffering, and sorrow.

However, when the sister did not intend to discover the secret of Che Enhao. 
He just distressedly touched his sister's tearful face, and said softly, I am fine, really I am fine, I only regard this as what I should bear. 

A cloud of light words, as if all the burdens of the decade have been questioned, suspected, all the loneliness and the pain and sorrow of nowhere have turned into the only way for his growth. 
Even if it’s not a flower, it’s just a thorn. And as part of his life. 

This is Che Enhao. Seeing this moment, I really understand that Romance is another meaning of the appendix name. 
Love is only a thin supplement to a book, and there are many responsibilities that need to be carried in this life. Everyone has to shoulder a lot of heavy burdens that may not be known to others. That is the book of life like this book. 

I want to hear from you, I am doing well. 
He slept on his sister's lap and said to his sister. 
My sister said, I understand Che Enhao. You have thought about this for hundreds of thousands of times. You must be right, and Che Enhao is doing well. 
The gap of ten years has suddenly crossed over. She is distressed by the car Enho that she has been ignorant for ten years. Their love has become more heartbroken and deeper because of the lack of this decade. 

Take care of a sick person for ten years. The old man looked at it and thought that his own children could not do it. 
Middle-aged people will think that their parents are getting old, and they are dying, and we have to bear too much. 
As I watched Long Yingtai’s confession, I slowly and slowly learned that the so-called father and daughter, one child, only means that the fate between you and him is that he is constantly watching his back in this life. Going farther. 

It’s not important to play the female host fan now, because Che Enhao is not just what I thought before. We are just looking at my sister and looking at my sister’s light and happy sunflower. 
He is independent and complete in the spiritual realm. He is a responsible person who keeps his promises, even if his heart is full of sorrows, he must always guard the teacher until the end of his life. 

Those who have souls, even if the flesh is gone, will not die.
Therefore, the last sentence that Che Enhao said to the teacher is, let's go with peace of mind, we will see you again. 

Afterlife, goodbye, we are still a pair of fathers and sons who are dependent on each other.:heart:

Stjerne_

Thank you for the little friends who are chasing the drama. Although it’s not very bloody, it’s the most enjoyable one. Let’s have a goodbye.:heart:

Stjerne_ 

The last episode saw three times of crying, really warm, goodbye to my little angel Che Enhao, I will always love you, thank you, Luo Bi, I hope everyone can become a book, but also find their own book cr 말가[heart]

• 68d4f61fgy1g165gu00p1g20ir0dwkjt.gif
  • 68d4f61fgy1g165gvv5zwg20ms0dwkjs.gif
  • 68d4f61fgy1g165grybp7g20jg0d9he1.gif

韩影#Classic Korean film review# The story ofU is more sad than sadness. 
“If there is still an afterlife, what do you want to do.”
“Besides being a man, anything can be done. Rings, glasses, beds, diaries.”
“The next life Do these things? What do you mean?"
"You can buy me back and always have something around you."
(By the way, I recommend the ost "There is no such person", super nice ~) .. .Expand the full text c