[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

[Video text translation] Hello everyone, I am Liz's spokesperson Li Baoying. I recently fell into the charm of home care vitamin C. Every day and night, I smeared with vitamin C and gently patted the skin to quickly absorb the radiant skin because even to the second The skin is still moist and bright, so I feel that I have been caring for the skin well.
Li Baoying # I am very happy to meet you on the   1st. Introduce Li Baoying
, the new spokesperson of Liz! 
What is the secret of Li Baoying’s skin with radiant skin from the inside out? 
Skin beauty Li Baoying's home care tips! 
Let us look at the video :)
cr: INS lizk_officialL Baidu Li Baoying it official blog seconds to shoot video

........off topic....my girls....:blush::heart:

String drama, hahahaha
New advertisements by Jin Zhuying and Princess Alice~ 
Princess Alice: I want to be a pillar of the country, and bring me a good way! 
Teacher: I would totally believe ah L Phoenix Angel TSKS seconds to shoot video

今天 23:39 from over, then edited
[ @李钟硕]190315 "Li Zhongshuo's Chinese Fans [heart]Public Welfare" 
- "Li Zhongshuo Music Classroom" 2019 Completed Report 
# 罗曼史是别册附附 # Li Zhongshuo
Guizhou Province, Weinan County, Buyi County, HuiyouCounty, Wang Youzhen Wang You The middle school, located in the south-central part of Guizhou Province, has a limited educational environment and lacks resources and infrastructure. 
In September 2018, we joined, Sina Yangfan Public Welfare Fund and China's Siyuan Engineering Poverty Alleviation Fund's important public welfare program @扬帆plan "Li Zhongshuo Music Classroom" named after the actor named for the children in poverty-stricken mountainous areas of China. 

At the time of 2018.9.14, Li Zhongshuo’s birthday blessing charity should be aided, so we donated 10,000 yuan to a music classroom with many lovely Li Zhongshuo Chinese fans. 
We pray that the seeds of art can take root in the hearts of children, grow up healthy and happy in the beautiful music, and hope that with our little charity, we will become "dreamers" and feel the beauty of this world. 

In February 2019, the first "Li Zhongshuo Music Classroom" was completed ( ́▽`) and 
watched the children solemnly held a donation ceremony under the leadership of the teachers and President Su. The simple and warm smile made us move. 
When we watched the children passing erhu, guitar, cucurbit, keyboard, gongs, harmonica, metronome, rattle, and various other instruments, our wish was finally reached.

Although we have only done a little bit of power. But we hope that this little accumulation will be able to light up, continue, and deliver light, warmth and love! With the music to accompany the children to grow up, walk through the age of flowers like flowers, have their own dreams. 

In February 2016, actor Li Zhongshuo gave warm care to the hard-working children at home and abroad, donated 200 million won* to UNICEF UNICEF, of which 100 million won* (about 60 million RMB) UNICEF China is used to improve the educational environment for children in poor mountain areas in China. 
Li Zhongshuo: "I have been thinking about how to give back to the fans a lot of love. I think that UNICEF should be able to share love with more people, and will strive to be an unforgettable, unforgettable and indifferent People in difficult environments share warm actors." 

Should be supported by the report fine stamp: O web link
video production: Xiao Wei Wei & Aki 
 Romance is a separate appendix # 浪漫是别册 附附# # 更美好的的李钟硕# L JShine 李钟硕FanClub Weibo video
  •