Quantcast
Guest zzainal

Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Cr. highcutstar 눈빛 
이곧장르가되는마법.:wub: 주말저녁을설렘으로채워줄<로맨스는별책부록> 이종석의멜로적순간을담았습니다. 이종석의화보와인터뷰는하이컷234호에서만날수있어요. . 
하이 컷 # # highcut #highcutstar # 이종석 @ jongsuk0206 #leejongsuk # 만다리나 덕 @mandarinaduck_kr # 로맨스 는 별책 부록 # 차은호 swaying blooming flowers seconds to shoot videotimeline_card_small_video_default.pnge838d6c5ly1fzmgl7a43aj20hs0m8aak.jpg

• Like 1

68d4f61fgy1fzmnhb7e2xg20m80m87wk.gif68d4f61fgy1fzmnlpdjh9j20rs0jiqai.jpg

Stjerne_ 

4 hours ago

Graceful and considerate Enhao cr hoha:wub:68d4f61fgy1fzmpy1ucgag20j60j6x6s.gif

Stjerne_ 

2 hours ago

Loved :wub: cr ddochi_gif:wub:

Stjerne_ 

2 hours ago

Generally, I don’t have a cold for erotic games, but this one is too cute. I only know that my sister saved my brother. I didn’t expect to get along for a year, and Che Enhao was because Nuna was in love with reading and started writing. I like this setting. 

Enhao is a proud boy since childhood.[Meow meow]
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzmqne6t0mj20rs19tb29.jpg
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzmqna9ly4j20rs19thdt.jpg
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzmqncozsbj20rs19skjl.jpg

Stjerne_ 

It’s too cute to sneer, come to me, wuli, and I’m crying cr logo[笑了cry]
    [Meow meow]
    [poor]
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1u73zzg20lk0f5kjs.gif
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1wsupcg20li0e21l5.gif
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1pmpa8g20og0benph.gif
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1o2sbeg20zk0gox6x.gif
  • Like 1

tumblr_pm1n5exRFV1r8sro0o8_400.gif..that sounds rather modest  for a teacher..!!!!!!!!:blush:Imagini pentru i hear your voice gif...you're always so modest when i talk to you...!:relaxed::heart:

Swaying blooming flowers 

8 hours ago from iPhone client

"Romantic is an appendix of the book", the second episode of the map 
Cr. LAST STAR

Roman history is an appendix to the book. Romance is an appendix of the album. It’s probably a Korean drama that I watched so many Korean dramas. I saw the Korean drama that I cried when I saw the second episode.[tears][tears][tears][tears]I saw that the high education was successful. I abandoned my career and became a family because of marriage and family. After the housewife failed because of her husband’s derailed marriage, she had to return to social work. However, because she was too old and had no job interviews, she always found a job and finally found a job. The tears of the family were so innocent that[tears]I startedcrying.I thought it was a high sweet. Love drama, but now it is found that it is a realistic experience that makes people feel the healing drama! Those who hope to follow this drama can be cured in the once injured and get the courage of life. Life is sometimes as bad as a woman’s experience, but don’t forget that people who are always warm-hearted will be warm-hearted, and don’t forget that everyone has been silently caring about you, so don’t forget Smile, the days will always be good! Your efforts will not disappoint you! I admire the two masters Li Zhongshuo! @李钟硕 The ability to pick the script, really look good! highly recommended!
1月29日 01:45 from HUAWEI Mate 9 has been edited
Roman history is a good appendix ! A little bit of a woman's feelings are also a bit of a girl's feeling, a very relaxed love comedy, the female host is absolutely resistant to the type, the first set of the beginning of the barrage to see people mad! So why don't I want to say that I am a fan of Zhong Shuo Ouba, because some zz fans, as long as it is Li Zhongshuo's play, attack the actress, this is even more, ah, I am mad at me! It is said that the parents of the parents are ugly, and they say that they insist on watching the drama for the sake of the two masters. When you were forty years old, someone was half-beautiful and I was under your control. It’s almost black, and the overall image of the fans has been pulled down by you!