[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..the fashion time...:heart:

Li Zhongshuo doll talkCotton Beauty Doll has
7 words to summon the Dragon and I will go to sleep! [Haha][Haha][Haha]
Thanks to various appearance of children, with Sophie out to thank us, "worn out" sister ~ [love you][love you][love you]

model: suky, doki, Nini, cherry, Junbo
 baby clothes: @ Yan Yan devastated Miyazaki Sophie suit
Photography: Tsai's Ma Ma
  • 57447ae7gy1gf53hxqg7yj22c02c0x6q.jpg
  • 57447ae7gy1gf53hw3hdcj22c02c0b2b.jpg
  • 57447ae7gy1gf53i07uqjj23402c01l4.jpg
  • 57447ae7gy1gf53i11bgsj21900u0wka.jpg
  • 57447ae7gy1gf53i2l1aoj23402c0hdv.jpg
  • 57447ae7gy1gf53i43ccoj21401o0e82.jpg
  • 57447ae7gy1gf53i54l5qj21nu1nunpd.jpg

Imagini pentru heart gif..the love time....:heart:“Hospital Playlist” Cast Tops Major Realtime Charts With Their Track “Me To You, You To Me”

“Hospital Playlist” Cast Tops Major Realtime Charts With Their Track “Me To You, You To Me”

May 29, 2020
by J. K

The “Hospital Playlist” cast band Mido and Falasol has taken No. 1 on many major realtime charts!

On May 29 at noon KST, “Hospital Playlist” released its 12th and final OST: the track “Me to You, You to Me” by the lead characters’ band Mido and Falasol. The band is composed of actors Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung, and Jeon Mi Do.

By 2 p.m. KST, “Me to You, You to Me” had taken No. 1 on the realtime charts of three major music sites: Genie, Bugs, and Soribada. It was also at No. 7 on Melon.

Songs from the “Hospital Playlist” soundtrack continue to dominate the charts! Over on Melon, Jeon Mi Do’s soundtrack “I Knew I Love” was still at No. 1 on the realtime chart, Jo Jung Suk’s “Aloha” was at No. 3, Red Velvet member Joy’s “Introduce Me to a Good Person” was No. 9, and Super Junior member Kyuhyun’s “Confession Is Not Flashy” was No. 10.

“Me to You, You to Me” is the theme song to the drama’s 12th episode and also promises a second season. As with the other songs on the soundtrack, it’s a remake of a track from the characters’ time in med school. “Me to You, You to Me” is the friend group’s new spin on the 2001 song of the same name by the folk band Jatanpung, and it expresses their friendship and love for each other over their 20 years together.

Watch the video for “Me to You, You to Me” below!

Source (1)

33misa 
Repost Weibo
# 李钟硕 # # 李钟硕 电影 VIP # # increasingly beautiful Li Zhongshuo #
"Endorsement of Li Zhongshuo "-Gongcha [heart]KOREA 2017.4.19 Fan meeting I   
really envy the girl who can go to the scene today, and thank you for sharing this joy selfless Master Po, the editor made several videos together, everyone envy and jealous! But don't hate it! [Eye squeeze][Eye squeeze]
cr: maristella813
ITJShine Lee Jong-suk FanClub seconds to shoot video

Selected by Fans, These are the Eight Most Beautiful Korean Drama Actors in 2020

Friday, May 29, 2020 13:44Author: Dhia

Kapanlagi.com - Currently Korean drama is one of the most sought-after entertainment by the public, especially the people of Indonesia. There are so many applications that can be chosen to search for a Korean drama, and of course this makes it very easy for drama lovers to watch Korean dramas. Because of this, many Korean actors and actresses have many fans. It has always been a dream of Korean drama fans in every action.

And because of this there are some truest Korean drama actors chosen by fans. This is because so many Korean drama actors have played many dramas, but only a few actors can fascinate fans with their visuals and talents. For that, it was reported from Koreaboo, here are 8 Korean drama actors traced by fans' choices made through the King Choice Voting Website.

1. Lee Jong Suk

leejungsuk011.jpg

Lee Jong Suk (credit: instagram.com/jongsuk0206)

The first position of fan choice for the best Korean drama actor in 2020 is actor Lee Jong Suk . You fans of Korean dramas surely know about the actor who has the characteristic of this big and sweet smile. Actors who were active in 2005 as this model have played many famous dramas such as, SCHOOL 2013 (2012), I HEAR YOUR VOICE (2013), PINOCCHIO (2014), WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING (2017), and many more. Not only that, Lee Jong Suk also plays a lot on feature films, variety shows, and also music videos.

Starting his career as a model, Lee Jong Suk has been trusted by many well-known brands such as beauty products SK-II to The Body Shop. Lee Jong suk is also believed to bring famous fashion brands such as Levi's, TBJ Fashion, and many more. Not only that, he also did a lot of photoshoots for famous magazines such as Vogue, NYLON, BAZAAR, Marie Claire, and many more. That is why Lee Jong Suk was chosen as one of the best Korean drama actors in the first place in the eyes of the fans.https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea/dipilih-penggemar-ini-8-aktor-drama-korea-tertampan-tahun-2020-044adc.html

• Like 1

7 scents male K-celebs use

• Published : May 26, 2016 - 13:33 
  • Updated : May 26, 2016 - 13:33
  • btn_sizeDown.gif
  • btn_sizeUp.gif
  • btn_facebook.gif
  • btn_twitter.gif

Summer is coming up, and the evenings are already getting longer and warmer. But for some men, it’s also a time to choose a new cologne to stay smelling fresh as the nights get sweatier. For fans who want to follow in the footsteps of celebrities by using the same fragrances, here is a list of stars and their scents:6. Lee Jong-suk: Burberry “The Beat” for her

(Herald Pop)

(Burberry)http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605261313072120662_2
  • Like 1