[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..the fashion time...:heart:

Lee Jong-suk, then the doll super
cute toot home half a month since the first set of photos ha ha ha ha ha
poor to raise children, the toot really not suitable for cute clothes, bought a lot of cute to him are inappropriate, finally obediently the most wore a simple[doge]
  • 007dyLVAgy1gdr3qoem2bj31mc1mc1ds.jpg
  • 007dyLVAgy1gdr3qr303vj31mc1mc4qp.jpg
  • 007dyLVAgy1gdr3qp4uksj31mc1mc7q7.jpg
  • 007dyLVAgy1gdr3qroyrdj31mc1mcavp.jpg
  • 007dyLVAgy1gdr3qqa0gcj31mc1mc4qp.jpg
  • 007dyLVAgy1gdr3qs9m9bj31mc1mckdw.jpg

News

Lee Bo-young “Now is the 'Hwayang Yeonhwa' in my life” [Photography]

Choose a language to translate
202004160922422410_1_20200416092432724.jpg?type=w430View original

[News reporter Lee Min-ji]

Actor Lee Bo-young presented a fascinating pictorial.

Magazine First Look released a pictorial of Lee Bo-young's beauty on April 16th.

In the released photo, Lee Bo-young catches the eye with excitement and beauty. Long straight hair doubles her neatness and long dress doubles femininity. In addition, the sharp skin and clear eyes made with clear eyes make the word “preservative beauty” come out.

On this day, Lee Bo-young showed off his visuals with various poses and facial expressions, and he was filmed while drawing a friendly atmosphere. Even with the opposite actress Yu Ji-tae of 'Hwayang Yeonhwa-moment when life becomes a flower', the couple's pictorial was completed, and the admiration and praise of the staff never ceased.

In a follow-up interview, Lee Bo-young said, “Every time I go to the shooting place of 'Hwayang Yeonhwa' these days, I feel excited. "I wish I could meet the characters who can be made with excitement and the characters of real people who can empathize and cheer for a long time, rather than acting with technology." When asked 'when Hwayang Yeonhwa' was in my life, I thought, 'I think this is really' Hwayang Yeonhwa 'in my life. Believe and enjoy yourself and be happy when you stand in front of the camera. I want to continue drawing 'Hwayang Yeonhwa' that shines more and more every day. ”

Lee Bo-young's various pictorial cuts and interviews can be found in First Look 194, and the tvN Saturday drama 'Hwayang Yeonhwa-moment of Life Becomes a Flower' will be aired on the 25th at 9pm. (Photo = First Look)

News n Lee Min-ji oing @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000267622

 李宝英超 话Korean drama Huanian Nianhua Chaohua # 花样 年华-生如夏花 # # 韩剧爱情 万 万岁 #李泰成 ins update a newarticle[Be careful with you]I[doge]

’m hereto youafter 9 years of cooperation in "LongLive Love ", Baoying's sister who met again in "The Moment of Love" ~ no matter how then or now there is no change in the beauty of the preservatives! The time passed so fast ~ I am really impressed!

P: Litai Cheng plays start from the University of Zhuying Yu Yin Zhixiu crush care of the household in the Mood for Love, the Dong-woo and look forward to together again in the United States[Be careful with you]
# # Li Baoying best in the world [heart]# Baoying 0515 the 18th anniversary of his debut # happy [heart]

• cf10dc20ly1gdvh8zkxp0j20u00u077t.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gdvh8ysvz8j20tz1b07wh.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gdvh8zcas9j20u00u077r.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gdvh8zkxp0j20u00u077t.jpg

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..the fashion time...:heart:

When Mom Mom delicious to [Eat melon]
 Lee Jong-suk doll over words