[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Imagini pentru heart gif..THE LOVE TIME...:heart:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alanmackenzie/14132214178/in/dateposted/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alanmackenzie/14070259698/in/dateposted/

drxgonfly:

Rabbit in Meadow Rabbit and Daisies (by Alan Mackenzie)

Photographer’s Facebook & Website

Lee-Bo-Young-Yoo-Ji-Tae.jpg

When My Love Blooms” Gets Hearts Racing With Romantic Character Posters

Apr 13, 2020
by J. Lim

Upcoming tvN weekend drama “When My Love Blooms” has released character posters for the main four leads.

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo, who were each other’s first love, as they meet again later on in life. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will play the two characters in the present day, while GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play their past counterparts.

The new posters show Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo sharing a moment together in both the past and present. Though they may be in completely different situations in the present day, it’s evident that the two still have feelings for each other. They have content smiles on their faces as they look outward, with Yoon Ji Soo leaning her head against Han Jae Hyun’s shoulder. Lee Bo Young’s tagline reads, “I have begun shining again” while Yoo Ji Tae’s reads, “I met my first love today.”https://www.soompi.com/article/1393939wpp/when-my-love-blooms-gets-hearts-racing-with-romantic-character-posters

20170402-college-korean_main.jpg

IMAGE Pinterest

Badly need inspiration to get through your difficult days in college? Maybe it's about time you know that your favorite Korean actors are actually college graduates. Yes, you read that right, Candy Girls!

Before they became big names or while they were working on their career in the entertainment industry, these celebrities took the time and gave education their all. Some of their courses may even surprise you! Scroll down below now and get to know some of your favorite Korean stars better.

1. Kim Tae Hee - B.A. Fashion and Design, Seoul National University 

1. Song Hye Kyo - Film Arts, Sejong University

1. Song Joong Ki - Business Administration, Sungkyunkwan University

1. Lee Min Ho - B.A. Film, Konkuk University

1. Park Shin Hye - Film Studies, Chung-Ang University

1. Lee Jong Suk - Theatrical Studies, Konkok University

https://www.candymag.com/all-access/10-korean-actors-and-their-college-degrees-a00005-20170402?utm_source=Facebook-Candy&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=20200407-fbnp-all-access-10-korean-actors-and-their-college-degrees-a00005-20170402-fbold

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time...:heart:

"Love Game" Gaho, what is the reason for thanking the actor Lee Jong-suk?  Singer Gaho starred in "Love Game" and thanked the actor Lee Jong-suk for the special encounter with him.  In SBS power FM "Park So-Hyun's Love Game" that aired at 6 pm on the 9th, Gaho starred and conveyed the behind-the-scene story of participating in the TV series as the OST singer. . When asked about the identity of the OST composer of the SBS TV series "While You Were Sleeping". Gaho said: "The first song I wrote in the third grade of high school was "Come to Me". I took this song to meet the staff related to the TV series. The people whom I met later said: "Actor Lee Jong-suk likes the song I created very much. So they chose the song I composed. "  When asked about his first meeting with actor Lee Jong-suk, Gaho said with a smile: "When Lee Jong-suk was recording, I had the opportunity to get some guidance. I was very excited and nervous. In memory, every time I came out after the recording, he would talk to me kindly and record in a harmonious atmosphere. If there is a chance to see him next time, I must thank him again. " . . . Reposted from @jshine_fc_leejongsuk Translated by @ljyoliverljs Proofread by @joanna5959 . . Thank you for sharing #イジョンソク #อีจงซอก ‬#leejongsuk #leejongseok #이종석 #李鍾碩 #李钟硕 #amanproject2018 #leejs #jongsuk0206 #kdrama #wewillwaitforyouleejongsuk #cafe89mansion #89맨 #89mansion #wtwoworlds#jshine_fc_leejongsuk @jongsuk0206 @amanproject2018

"Love Game" Gaho, what is the reason for thanking the actor Lee Jong-suk? Singer Gaho starred in "Love Game" and thanked the actor Lee Jong-suk for the special encounter with him. In SBS power FM "Park So-Hyun's Love Game" that aired at 6 pm on the 9th, Gaho starred and conveyed the behind-the-scene story of participating in the TV series as the OST singer. . When asked about the identity of the OST composer of the SBS TV series "While You Were Sleeping". Gaho said: "The first song I wrote in the third grade of high school was "Come to Me". I took this song to meet the staff related to the TV series. The people whom I met later said: "Actor Lee Jong-suk likes the song I created very much. So they chose the song I composed. " When asked about his first meeting with actor Lee Jong-suk, Gaho said with a smile: "When Lee Jong-suk was recording, I had the opportunity to get some guidance. I was very excited and nervous. In memory, every time I came out after the recording, he would talk to me kindly and record in a harmonious atmosphere. If there is a chance to see him next time, I must thank him again. " . . . Reposted from @jshine_fc_leejongsuk Translated by

• Like 1