[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time...:wub:cf10dc20ly1gcgxd5u6dgj20k00dcdgc.jpg

Li Baoying Premier ’s words The humble editor recently brushed up on her sister ’s play again.[二 哈]Now it ’s mother ’s mess. I ’m addicted to my sister ’s beauty and acting skills. I ’m heartbroken for Xiuzhen every minute[Disappointed]. Still, a look back it[Shattered]has HD also has a general, see comment # Baoying Korean mother #

cf10dc20ly1gdbolywzuqj20f00k0wh7.jpg

Li Baoying Premier Good morning babies[sun] Korean drama Huanian Nianhua Chaohua # 花样 年华-生如夏花 # Update a stillphoto
Li Baoying said: "Although any difficult situation will not collapse, the appearance is strong but the heart A firm person. In addition, in accordance with his own heart, straightforward frankness is also gratifying, "summarizing the charm of Yin Zhixiu's character and expressing deep feelings in one sentence.
"Like" Fantasia ......Expand the full text c

デ ビ ュ ー 10 周年 お め で と こ れ ま で も こ れ か ら も 愛 し て る よ 永遠 に I keep thinking of you in the 10th spring from now on I will always wait for you to always be on the road together Let's be happy together and hurt together Let JS Jong-Seok Lee 至今 即将 来 每 一个 10 年 的 年春天 会 依然 想 你 无论 何时 等 你 想 一直 陪伴 在 你 走 的 路上 伴 你 同甘共苦 WithJS 李钟硕 Now and future Think of you every 10yrs spring time always waiting for you Want to accompany you along the way always be with you no matter what withJS LeeJongSuk # 今 ま で も _ こ れ か ら も # 10 回 目 の _ 春 も _ あ た を _ 思 い ま す # い つ も _ 待 っ て る # 君 が _ 進 む _ 道 を _ 常 に _ 共 に _ し た い で す # 共 に 悲 し み 共 に 幸 せ に なろ う #withJS # イ ジ ョ ン ソ ク #Even _Future #even 10th_Spring_I think of you # always_I'll always wait #You_go_the_way_always_I want to be with you #Sick together  Let's be happy! CLUBJ @ withjs59 @leejongsukclubj @Jshine_fc_leejongsuk @withjs_myanmar @withjsindonesia @withjsphilippines @leejongsuk.

デ ビ ュ ー 10 周年 お め で と こ れ ま で も こ れ か ら も 愛 し て る よ 永遠 に I keep thinking of you in the 10th spring from now on I will always wait for you to always be on the road together Let's be happy together and hurt together Let JS Jong-Seok Lee 至今 即将 来 每 一个 10 年 的 年春天 会 依然 想 你 无论 何时 等 你 想 一直 陪伴 在 你 走 的 路上 伴 你 同甘共苦 WithJS 李钟硕 Now and future Think of you every 10yrs spring time always waiting for you Want to accompany you along the way always be with you no matter what withJS LeeJongSuk:wub:

JShine Lee Jong Suk Support Team 

:heart:

timeline_card_small_super_default.png李钟硕 超 话 #李钟硕 0331 出道 十 生日 #
[ @李钟硕] 20200331 "Congratulations on the tenth anniversary of the debut of Lee Jongshuo 0331[heart]"
Congratulations on the10th anniversary of the debut of Lee Jongshuo—Let ’s headtowards the most beautiful scenery,

produced by Lee Jongshuo: Xiaoweiwei
BGM: Fame is on the
cover : Wei Wei
bans, two passes, two changes, JShine Lee Jong Suk ’s Weibo video
timeline_card_small_video_default.png
005IRS2kly1gdcygb62cwj30ku0bpaf6.jpg
3:19

• Like 1

TV Spread Agency 

:heart:

Congratulations to Li Zhongshuo for his 10th anniversary! Looking forward to more works after Obama's retirement! Which drama do you like the most? "High Kick Counterattack", "Pinocao", "School 2013", "I Hear Your Voice", "W-Two Worlds", "When You Are Sleeping", "Emerald Lovers", "Doctor Alien", "Romanian History Is Other Book Addendum ...[heart]

• a93e75acly1gdcywdlvgzj20c20hxwql.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywdnr8kj20ic0bc15g.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywde0wqj20ik0cdnbx.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywdf5qpj20h20iy7rq.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywddmecj20ca0gd7hb.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywdkaz4j20ce0it190.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywdffpzj20sg0hlgo9.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywddwjzj20im0cawuc.jpg
  • a93e75acly1gdcywdee3aj20hy0bd4ho.jpg
  • Like 1