[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

https://deskgram.co/p/2251695789820949197_5868972926

kembie0206

4 hours ago
Normal

[Fanaccount] 020217Jong Suk at Variety FM (2) Saitama, Japan
Part 2
MC: Last year you have a lot of Fan Meeting, which one do you think you have sang the best?
JS: Do I have a time that I sang the best?
MC: no, today you have sang pretty well (Today opening song - Kiss Me is definitely better than yesterday (½/17) ). Everyone give a round of applause
JS: Thanks everyone for your support, ah my throat is thirsty again, need to drink water–.
then MC noona tease him said when he is drinking water, his adam apple looks sexy. But he is wearing high collar today, is a pity to block the view. So JS pull down the collar and do a action of swallowing to show off his adam apple with a close up to it. In the end, fans just screamed in excitement!
Today’s outfit is black shorter version of black suit, with the inner wear is a black high collar thin sweater, so he just looked super handsome and when he pulled down the collar he just looked so MAN
MC: in Taiwan Fan Meeting you have a nickname called Prince of Mirror, is it possible you can tell us why?
JS: During Fan Meeting, I will feel shy and nervous at times, and I will sweat profusely, if i do so my hairstyle will be in a mess. Once the fans see it, they will just smile. So I will take out mirror to have a look and tidy my hairstyle. I guess this is where I got the nickname.

Tbc
#backtothepast_js

Source:  JShine李钟硕FanClub weibo
Trans By: May Low @chibiusagi5
Images from media via supernad2
Thank you for sharing:thumbsup:

Li Baoying Super League updated the script to read a video # 韩剧 花样 年华 #
L Baidu Li Baoying's Weibo video
from the official blog of our translator Jun
Baoying: The season is only one season, but after the four seasons Each season is very beautiful and exciting. The season always takes that person ’s hand to the
male lead: Is n’t it the Sichun period after the forty generations? Not only has the body changed, but only the fallen leaves will drift. Tears ...
(Subtitles): The beautiful first love, everything that came back in the past, and met again, in Xianxian and Zhixiu,
facing the most shining moments of myself and the last love letter
-the study of Huanianhua script begins now
--in order to study the script actors Ji Ji Yi Tang-
Director: I was wondering if the things that can keep the audience's heart moving are empathy and comfort, so whether our fancy years will become a good work
writer: I hope this work can also be our fancy Part of the
male lead: not only emotional things, I will do my best to make us always resonate
Baoying: Please take care ofme
Male lead: Real property investment trust (sorry for my English abandonment) Thanks to the chairman ’s blessing, how many famous artists have made me famous
-economic crime, corruption, corruption, illegal tax evasion-
although so sharp and cruel in Hyun
gets up and breaks up helplessly,
the man who always feelssoreinhis throat andfeels warmer in front of Jixiu than anyone is in Hyun
Joo: I have done all kinds of part-time jobs in order to make a living,
although the Superman
senior whosolves his son's tuition aloneshould be in the senior position
I respect my position on
Reversing the charm of Xiu Zhi like a girl
(can't translate any more ...):heart:

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..THE FASHION TIME....:wub:

Korea has also become dangerous
 [tears]
I ca n’t go out without going out! Mei Mei at home, but also the photographed [Eat melon]
 Lee Jong-suk doll over words

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..THE ARCHIVE TIME...:wub:

# 姐弟恋 能 有多 快乐 #
The sweetest sibling love I've ever seen is Park Xiuxia and Zhang Huixing, the handsome male and female beauty, the feeling of silent guardianship is so touching! Li Baoying is really beautiful!
# Hard-core video clips # L microblogging popular video film screening room of God

Imagini pentru business funny gif..THE BUSINESS TIME...:wub:⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hello.  89 apartment.  89 Mansion believes that normal operation will not be possible due to the Corona 19 incident.  I will watch the situation and announce it again.  Thank you.  -The patron has never visited, but many foreign guests come and go, so I decided for the safety of employees and customers, so please understand.  Please calm down quickly and make everyone healthy-please don't be sick.  Be sure to wear a mask!⠀ Hello. 89 apartment. 89 Mansion believes that normal operation will be difficult due to the Corona 19 incident, and it will be open until this afternoon and will be temporarily closed from tomorrow (26th). I will watch the situation and announce it again. Thank you. -The patron has never visited, but many foreign guests come and go, so I decided for the safety of employees and customers, so please understand. Please calm down quickly and make everyone healthy-please don't be sick. Be sure to wear a mask! - 

걱정 I am worried that you are having a hard day with the news of Corona19.  ⠀⠀⠀-Don't forget to wear a mask when you go out and pay attention to your personal cleanliness.  I really hope it won't hurt걱정 I am worried that you are having a hard day with the news of the Corona19 Confirmation. ⠀⠀⠀-Don't forget to wear a mask when you go out and pay attention to your personal cleanliness:heart::thumbsup:

88119670_1075459619483506_1134469696800599752_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fhen1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=UzzEAiVo-y4AX_HxW7B&se=8&oh=26579a9da73332e57e6cc7791d759154&oe=5E82D5A8&ig_cache_key=MjI1MjA5OTAxNDE1MTgzOTQwMg%3D%3D.2

kdramadiaries_

2 hours ago
Normal

[2020.02.26]

When My Love Blooms first script reading. :heart: Drama: When My Love Blooms (English title) / The Most Beautiful Moment in Life (literal title)
Revised romanization: Hwayangyeonhwa: Salmi Kkochi Dweneun Soongan
Hangul: #화양연화
Director: Son Jung-Hyun
Writer: Jeon Hee-Young
Network: tvN
Episodes:
Release Date: April, 2020 --
Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00 KST
Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff 

Han Jae-Hyun (Yoo Ji-Tae) is a man in his 40's. He is handsome, ambitious, and a successful businessman. He pursues wealth and honor. When he was a university student (Jin Young) in his 20's, he was like a different person. He took part in the student movement. His first love around that time was Yoon Ji-Soo (Jeon So-Nee). He meets Yoon Ji-Soo (Lee Bo-Young) for the first time in many years.

Yoon Ji-Soo is a woman in her 40's. She is a mother and a contract worker. Her life is not so easy now. Han Jae-Hyun was her first love back when she was in her 20's. They meet again for the first time in many years and have the second most beautiful moment in their lives.

Cast

#YooJiTae #유지태  - Han Jae-Hyun
#LeeBoYoung #이보영  - Yoon Ji-Soo
#JinYoung #진영  - Han Jae-Hyun (20s)
#JeonSoNee #전소니  - Yoon Ji-Soo (20s)
#KoWooRim  - Lee Young-Min

#bhentertainment #theswindlers #healer #maddog #differentdreams #whenmyloveblooms #icanhearyourvoice #mother #whisper #mydaughterseoyoung #savethelastdanceforme #jisung #kimhyojin #heispsychometric #legendofthebluesea #jyp #jypentertainment #encounter

Zhong Ai Weishuo Li Zhongshuo FanClub 

Yesterday at 18:48 from Li Zhongshuo Super Words Edited

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong- Suk Lee Jong- Suk We wait for you to come back. Our actor adults convey their feelings through a message in the 89 Cafe. Be sure to wear a mask! I really miss you so much! cr: logotonight cafe.89mansion also issued a suspension of ins announcement, translation: Hello everyone, here is 89mansion. In view of this new crown virus epidemic, it is difficult to operate normally, we hereby inform you that after opening this afternoon, we will temporarily suspend business tomorrow (26th). Future announcements will be made based on the situation. thank you all. Although patients have never been diagnosed before, we take into consideration the fact that many foreign guests come to the store to make such a decision for the safety of staff and guests. I hope that the epidemic situation can quickly calm down and everyone can be healthy. Please don't get sick. Be sure to wear a mask! Translation: yoki #抗病 活动 # #李钟硕 和我 的 故事 #timeline_card_small_super_default.png

• 005RbTA9ly1gc93xnyl7zj30mi0gv764.jpg
  • 005RbTA9ly1gc93xoarvfj30mk0gzq4v.jpg
  • 005RbTA9ly1gc93xoi6gaj30mk0gzwgi.jpg
  • 005RbTA9ly1gc940jxpvej30u00u0gof.jpg
  • 005RbTA9ly1gc9428qydlj30v90jqn2g.jpg

https://deskgram.co/p/2252407017665003016_5868972926

kembie0206

4 hours ago
Normal

[Fanaccount] 020217Jong Suk at Variety FM Saitama, Japan
P4
Next talking about new drama #whileyouaresleeping plot intro

JS: Now is the script reading - will start filming in early Mar.

MC: This drama writer is the same who wrote #pinocchio , #ihearyourvoice - Park Hye Ryun- nim, what do you think is the factor that she chose you to act in this drama?
Please chose:  1. Beautiful Face 2. Good Figure 3. Excellent Acting 4. Looking charismatic

JS (unable to choose): a bit awkward, actually I am also clueless on the reason. After filming Pinocchio, writer-nim praised me on my outstanding acting skills. However during the script reading, she said my acting skills have deteriorated TT, so I will work even harder! (JS show his “Please believe me” sincere face)
Screen showed IG post that he wore the flowery suit in First Seven Kiss  JS: I took this pic when I was bored while waiting for filming.

About the IG post that he's playing with the cat  JS: It's during when I was filming VIP in Busan, I was outside of the set to get a breather, I met the cat. I reached out my hand to it, and it just follows me. I waited for quite long n I didn’t see its mother, so I bring it in. I was hoping it can get along well with Lion at home, but they do not 0_0. Now I have found a new owner for it, how do I put it, it is cute but its character is really like a dog. My dog Lion is currently under my mum’s care. I am unable to take care of Walnut so I have to find a new owner for it.
MC listed 4 items that the fans wanted JS to do; one of it is for him to come out as singer. JS said is not possible, while everyone said can. There are fans hoping him he can come to Japan to film movie, JS replied the most important point there must be an invitation first. MC then asked everyone to email to various sources to help out then.

The first half of the fan meeting ends, JS walks down the stage like walking the runway (his figure is really very good!):heart:
Tbc