Quantcast
Guest zzainal

Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

84632461_173698570594085_485464580446811

koreandetaubate

3 hours ago
Normal

| I Hear Your Voice |  "Don't live this life by hating others. We were all born once, and that is not enough to love each other all."

I love this drama.  And the scene in which this phrase is said, is quite impressive.
Synopsis: Hye Sung witnessed a murder and even though she was threatened, she goes to court to tell what she saw, causing Park Soo Ha to see her father's killer behind bars. The killer Joon Kook swears revenge and Soo Ha tells the girl that he will protect her. After 10 years, Hye Sung becomes a public defender and Soo Ha is trying to find her to fulfill her promise, while dealing with her ability to read minds.

Where to watch: Mianeyo Fansub, Their Doramas and Viki.
#coreanasdetaubate #ihearyourvoice # 너의 목소리 가 들려 #leeboyoung #leejongsuk #koreanactor #koreanactress #kdrama #korea #drama #dorama #korean #koreandrama #SBS

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time...:wub:84794028_182535816362715_253334574771624515_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fhen1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=IwJDDMAQi7QAX_QrkyH&se=8&oh=ff4e0642794117d26b1f897ffcef5bd3&oe=5EC691FD&ig_cache_key=MjI0NzAxNjQyNDAwMjczMzgxMg%3D%3D.2

kdramas_recommendations

2 hours ago
Normal

Top 5 not so recent romance

kdramas : Kdrama # 3 : I Hear Your Voice.

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Legal, Thriller, Fantasy
Small synopsis: Soo-ha at 9 years old has an accident with his father; However, this is saved thanks to the help of Hye-sung, a young woman who takes a picture of the accident. But this incident will change their lives forever. Soo-ha acquires the ability to listen to people's thoughts, and Hye-sung will be harassed by the murderer who took a photo when he was young. For these reasons, Soo-ha swears to protect Hye-sung forever, and that is why he still looks for her after 10 years until one day he finds her. Ten years later, Hye-sung is a not very successful lawyer and Soo-ha is a high school student. What will happen when these two meet?
Cast: Lee Bo-young, Lee Jong-suk, Yoon Sang-Hyun, Lee Da-hee, Kim Kwang-kyu, Jeong Dong-hwan, Kim Hae-sook, Jung Woong-in, Kim Ga-eun
Chapters: 18 of 60 minutes
Chain: SBS
Year: 2013
How much do I recommend it ?: 5/5.

9 Male Idols/Actors Who will Make You Cry a River with Their Emotional Tears on Cue

You might wonder how their tears feel so real. 

While it's definitely not easy to cry on cue, these 9 male celebrities don't have problems to immerse themselves in their characters and cry in front of the cameras. Their acting looks so real that it makes viewers touched and tear up. Need no further explanation, here are 9 male idols/actors who look just perfect with their crying scene. 

Lee Jongsuk

temp_77a28bca791878222d3b68b178a44bcc.jpg

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2018/09/27/9-Male-Idols-Actors-Who-will-Make-You-Cry-a-River-with-Their-Emotional-Tears-on-Cue-6007715.viaibru:thumbsup:

.OFF TOPIC TODAY...?????????!!!!!!!!:kiss_wink::innocent::heart:

91e3128c123f10b7bd9fbda097c5e00f4f8551cc.gifv6ece2f231bf65c6b0abda3c308ac3ab4bee1f9e8.gifvbbf85221167fa554aeff40a8b1f29216439c9418.gifv

okashiratsuki:

I    GIVE     YOU     MY     HAND!
                        SHALL WE STICK BY EACH OTHER AS LONG AS WE LIVE?

............................................................................................................................................................SO......It's just... the times we live in.....:wub: