[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Li Baoying Premier League talks year after year, happy birthday my treasure! 2020 continues to love you[heart]
no matter how time changes, you are always the same joy[Here you are careful]
# 李宝英 0112 生日 快乐 #
(There was no material last year, Jiugongge put Xiaobian's favorite photos hee hee)
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0lxyg53j20j60asmyx.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0lx4sjdj20j60ec75w.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0lzp5g4j20b40go75h.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0lz5safj20m80lg7f3.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0m3cgotj20vl1bd1kx.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0lwjqtsj20j60c075n.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0n2df5qj24mo334b2g.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0nqmjsej24mo3341l3.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gat0m4gwigj20m80nm0xl.jpg

0069qmFogy1gat1mxnnhxj30dv0gtt8z.jpg

Li Baoying Super Premiere #

李宝英 0112 生日 快乐 # Happy birthday to Baoying , you love her!

This picture was a mobile phone screen saver that I used for a long time. When I saw it, I felt that I was very close to Oni. Actually, the two of us were very far apart. It may be because Onni was born one year later than my mother, so I will have the kind of affection like Oni who worships her mother. As a result, my love on Oni becomes more and more bland, Bland to deep-seated, it is long-lasting love.

I ’m quite passionate, but anyone I think is good, I will like it. These are like, curious and lively, sincere and profound. I appreciate Orni more than I like. This appreciation is eternal. I have countless fans. ” The word "appreciation" is only used for Ouni. She is the kind of person who feels that she is unique even if she sits in a corner and reads a book. It is a certain writer. I'm afraid I love her more deeply. Her unique temperament. Any story that happens to her is just a legendary embellishment.

I did n’t understand what temperament used to be. I only liked Miss Qingchun. Since I met Ou Ni, most of the actors I like are temperamental. For example, the two “natives” defined by the star chaser now, Ou Ni really gave I have too much understanding of beauty, understanding of good, what can I learn from such people, this life has no regrets!

I'm particularly carefree, but I especially appreciate Ouni and love her forever!:heart:

006BYJCWly1gatqcag802j31kw27sax9.jpg

005UqG1hly1g8vibvz1clj334022onpe.jpg
 Li Baoying Premier's words Don't be discouraged, raise your head and you will beconfronted with a strawberry-flavored sunset. If you go on like this, you may run into a vast future. ps: I washed the photos today and put them in a place where my head is visible:thumbsup:
 Li Baoying Premier League,   it's not easy to meet clearly,[heart]
                and I like you today
  • b3f852c8gy1g8qtdj0c77j20yi1pchdx.jpg
  • b3f852c8gy1g8qtdgb2bwj20yi1pcqv9.jpg

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the business time...:wub:

89mansion 超 话 The

menu that I wanted to show from the beginning of 89 mansion is now completed.
89Mansion's new dessert. "Cookie Burger"
-
between the homemade cookies fill in using the Gnutella jam and marshmallow dessert of 10,089 mansion that put the cream.
-...展开 全文c