[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Li Zhongshuo's words
[I promised that year's promise] I have not forgotten because of the agreement ten years ago. I will go through the crowd, find you, and guard you. Although the passage of time has changed your face, what remains unchanged is the promise of that time. Even if you change, I can find you at a glance. I have thought about your face for 10 years. I have not forgotten you, if I see you again, I will, I will... I will guard you.
[There is a teenager] He is warm, he is beautiful, he is clean, he is willing to give his life to a woman named Zhang Zhaoxing, and deliver all her tender feelings to her without regrets, even to lose her life. Do not hesitate.
[There is a man] He is exquisite, he is bright, he is simple, he does not want to sweat on the road of success, he even uses his own soul to interpret every lifelike role, he is truly without any business The star of the assembly line, he is the unique illuminator Li Zhongshuo in the sun, the country.
The infatuated and gentle Pu Xia Xia warmed our summer, and the true and pure Li Zhongshuo surprised our time.
Li Zhongshuo’s Park Xia Xia is the only irreplaceable white moonlight in our minds.[heart][heart][heart]

• 006YT2H7ly1g890yayc6hj30gn0b43zl.jpg