[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Guest zzainal

Actress Lee Bo Young spills the beans on her 'I Hear Your Voice' co-star Lee Jong Suk

Actress Lee Bo Young spilled the beans on Lee Jong Suk's behavior on the latest episode of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment'.

The two are currently starring in the popular Wednesday-Thursday drama 'I Hear Your Voice', and it seems the hot young actor has left an impression on his co-star, who's 10 years older.

Lee Bo Young said, "He's fun. He does skinship often, and he dances and sings for me," praising Lee Jong Suk's attitude on set. She went on, "When Lee Jong Suk comes, I get energized even when I'm tired."

When asked which other young actor she'd like to work with, she responded, "I'm satisfied with what I have now. This might even be the last time in my life I'll work on a project with a younger man," causing laughs.

Have you been watching them on 'I Hear Your Voice'?

credit: allkpop

Guest zzainal

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong-Suk, Lee Bo-Young display affection for each other ‘Her lunch box for him and his foot massage for her’
Actor Lee Jong-Suk displayed his intimacy with Lee Bo-Young. Lee Jong-Suk and Park Shin-Hye, a actress, unveiled photo shoot on MBC ‘Section TV’ on August 4. 2013. He showed off that he is really close friends with Lee, main actress, co-starring on a recently ended TV drama ‘I hear your voice’.
He told Section TV that she used to pack many different types of lunch (i.e. gimbap, fired rice and sometimes soup, rice and side dishes) for him during drama shoot. He really appreciated her care although it didn’t seem like she cooked for herself. Lee added, she used to say to him that she made him a star. He also has a special affection for her. He told the show that they are close friends and he massages her feet these days in return for her kindness.
Fans commented, “They look alike”, “I’m so jealous of them”, “I wanna see ‘I hear your voice’ again”

Credit: koreandrama

Guest zzainal

Lee Jong Suk interview at Incheon Airport:Congratulates Lee Bo Young on her marriage.
class="post-title" style="margin: 15px 10px 5px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Francois One', Arial, Verdana, Helvetica; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(189, 0, 57); line-height: normal;"Lee Jong Suk for SinglesPosted on August 12, 2013 by daiko

Singles magazines picked Korean ‘it’ boy , Lee Jong Suk , to cover its 9th anniversary edition.
The result doesn’t disappoint. Lee Jong Suk is great and gorgeous as always !

During the interview with Singles, Lee Jong Suk revealed that after he heard the news of Lee Bo Young’s wedding (his co-star in I Hear Your Voice), he wants to get married soon like her. And he said that he becomes actor just because he loves drama so much.

credit: http://koreanvibe.com/lee-jong-suk-for-singles#more-17782

Lee Jong Suk "After I Heard about Bo Young's Marriage, I Want to Get Married too"

Lee Jong Suk, also known as Park Soo Ha in famous the drama, 'I Hear Your Voice' recently had a photoshoot as well as interview with fashion magazine "SINGLE'.

During the interview, he was asked to compliment his own acting ability and performance (in the drama). Jong Suk stated, "I put extra emotion than usual in this drama". "Throughout my life, I believe have never done that much before", he added.

Lee Jong Suk also revealed, "After BoYoung announced her marriage, I want to get married too". He also shared about his ideal dating style in the interview.

"If I meet my fans, I would like to ask them why do they like me. I don't see anything special in me. I became an actor because I like drama", Jong Suk revealed his love for acting.

Jong Suk is currently busy with the filming of "No Breathing" and also "Blood Boiling Youth".

credit: http://www.gokpop.com/

class="post-title" style="margin: 15px 10px 5px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Francois One', Arial, Verdana, Helvetica; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(189, 0, 57); line-height: normal;"Lee Jong Suk for SinglesPosted on August 12, 2013 by daikoSingles magazines picked Korean ‘it’ boy , Lee Jong Suk , to cover its 9th anniversary edition.
The result doesn’t disappoint. Lee Jong Suk is great and gorgeous as always !During the interview with Singles, Lee Jong Suk revealed that after he heard the news of Lee Bo Young’s wedding (his co-star in I Hear Your Voice), he wants to get married soon like her. And he said that he becomes actor just because he loves drama so much.
credit: http://koreanvibe.com/lee-jong-suk-for-singles#more-17782

Lee Jong Suk "After I Heard about Bo Young's Marriage, I Want to Get Married too"Lee Jong Suk, also known as Park Soo Ha in famous the drama, 'I Hear Your Voice' recently had a photoshoot as well as interview with fashion magazine "SINGLE'.During the interview, he was asked to compliment his own acting ability and performance (in the drama). Jong Suk stated, "I put extra emotion than usual in this drama". "Throughout my life, I believe have never done that much before", he added.Lee Jong Suk also revealed, "After BoYoung announced her marriage, I want to get married too". He also shared about his ideal dating style in the interview."If I meet my fans, I would like to ask them why do they like me. I don't see anything special in me. I became an actor because I like drama", Jong Suk revealed his love for acting.Jong
Suk is currently busy with the filming of "No Breathing" and also "Blood Boiling Youth".credit: http://www.gokpop.com/

the last post @zzainal and @ post @jjsweeter  - soo nice.................same idea......same conclusion......lsj-charming,smiling  and clever!- a real gentlemen!                @jjsweeter post to soompi  ljs

• Like 1

Guest rainyraineraine

since LJS said that when he heard about lby upcoming marriage he wants to get married immediately too..isn't it logical for them to get married with each other instead since both of them are in a hurry to get married while JS looks like he's still having second thoughts and taking his time..just saying..it would really be awesome if they would be together in real life too...

I'm on the right ship am I? LBY and LJS?? I'm not spazzing or anything right? Just checking..I'm so happy that i can rant about my perfect couple over here..

Thank you @zzainal for making this thread..:)) and @corearen for all the awesome news, pics and videos posted over here..:))

thank you @rainyraineraine  you have one good heart.....even if it is a dream..........we all depend on to be a beautiful dream..with  a universal rule-respecting the opinion and views of others ..good or less good.....welcome...@rainyraineraine......................welcome cristofor columb!
tumblr_mqtn0bQpFS1s2f7b6o1_500.gif
winnie-the-pooh-love-quote-famous-inspir

• Like 1