Quantcast

[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bravo and good luck ,zzainal!              103 followers!...........it soo real,,,,,,,,,,,,,the number of course

,selfish man!...you abuse the car for a picture ? ..you need a lawyer , because this is't a domestic violence( the car is't considered a member of the family ).....

@asiaren I wish Sukkie work with Bo Young unni again and thank you for all the updates and posts chingu    

cf10dc20ly1g829poh005j20xc0s6go2.jpghttps://www.soompi.com/article/1359529wpp/sm-entertainment-shares-message-in-memory-of-sulli:cry::heartbreak:

...no more..!!!!!..please, no more..!!!!!!:cry:

...That's kind of a mistake together....but it's a mistake to think that we can change certain events...:mask:

..The experience must be first of all doubled by correctitude and honesty....and..good communication is one of the hallmarks of primate society....:thumbsup:

李钟硕超话, these two days, there is no secret, you broadcast, I think again and again, I decided to give up the drama because we heard that your voice is indelible. The classic Park Xia Xia is my eternal white moonlight. Love is the guardian. Accompanying me, I think that between Pu Xiuxia and Zhang Huixing, there is not only love. Xia Xia, who is only eight years old, witnessed his father being killed in front of himself. If there is no comet, Park Xia Xia may die at that time. If the comet bravely goes to court to testify, then the prisoner will not be able to bring to justice. The summer will probably live like a singer, and will eventually succumb to his life because of hatred. Therefore, for Xiu Xian, the comet is him. The first love was that his Joan of Arc was seen sitting in the court because of the intimidation of the nephew, Xiu Xian, who made a promise to fulfill his life, I will protect you, and this sentence became his later life. In order to protect my sister to learn Taekwondo, in order to make my sister feel that she is a good person, she is striving to study well and even if she has experienced the death of her parents, she has been abandoned by her relatives. Living kindly, only one day can find the sister who saved him that day. Only one day can protect him from summer. He can kill the star for the safety of comet. He can also risk his life in order to prevent Xiaxia from becoming a murderer. Blocking the vengeful knife of Xia Xia, they used to live with each other. It is very similar to the white-and-white men and women who majored in the summer. Every time they walked on the edge of the cliff, they put down their hatred under the influence of comet and did not become the same person as Yan Junguo. The story of Xia and Huixing will be happy forever.[heart][heart][heart]

• 006YT2H7ly1g82l4m9o9uj30go1jfwho.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l4m9o9uj30go1jfwho.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l4phujjj30k00pbtmz.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l4qga4dj30k00db0yc.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l4re86uj30k00cu0w7.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l4rv0jzj30hs0gl0u6.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l5by3ftj30k00zkjsf.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l5cen9gj30c90ie75g.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l5d3h4vj312w0n5goe.jpg
  • 006YT2H7ly1g82l5dfeg6j30c30efmy0.jpg

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the business time...:wub:

Lee Jong-suk Ultra words would wish our boss Lee Building, 89 ah ~ Happy anniversary commemorative mugs and mirrors are knocking cute[love you]
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)