[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

cf10dc20ly1g49n7jqw8mj20rs15ok66.jpg

Li Baoying, good morning, babies~
Today is also full of energy.[Be careful for you]
# 日与李宝英说早安#Get[Be careful for you]
up with the baby to punch in the card~ Tell Li Baoying about your good morning love
today, Xiaobian is going to see thousands and thousands of I thought that in the interview, I said that I like cartoons on Mondays, so I want to watch cartoons with my sister.
If you have the chance, what do you want to do with the week? Comment on a wave of ducks[smirking]

I HEAR YOUR VOICE . Our Anniversary Special . âUniform Sooha~~~~ Last shooting!! While wearing the uniform, it is phototime for Park Sooha with staff members... Kekeke⦠Now it is time to say goodbye to Sooha also ã ã ã ã  The little cutie pie for all female staff members, Sooha~ Sooha yah, Sooha yah~~~~â . Credit: I Hear You Voice  Staff Twitter Posted 03 Aug 2013 VIA HITORITABI Thank you for sharing ð . #WeWillWaitForYouLeeJongSuk @jongsuk0206 @amanproject2018 @cafe.89mansion #IHearYourVoice #ì´ì¢ì #æé¾ç¢© #myleejongsuk #leejongsukI HEAR YOUR VOICE . Our Anniversary Special . “Uniform Sooha~~~~ Last shooting!! While wearing the uniform, it is phototime for Park Sooha with staff members... Kekeke… Now it is time to say goodbye to Sooha also ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The little cutie pie for all female staff members, Sooha~ Sooha yah, Sooha yah~~~~” . Credit: I Hear You Voice Staff Twitter Posted 03 Aug 2013 VIA HITORITABI Thank you for sharing

https://storgram.com/post/BzAfn6cAjGi

• Like 1

今天 14:07 from the iPhone client has been edited
Together with the "sleeping", we sent a snack car to assist Wu Zhonghuan, the seniors of the 裴海善, and the Druna Hotel crew 
P2 
"The supporter Wu Zhonghuan director nim × 裴海善的辈子nim, and the people of the Druna hotel production team 
- when you when the sleeping Lee Jong-suk Park Hye-ryeon × × Pu Xiuzhen 한태섭 × " 
P3 & P4 
" planning Lee Jong-suk 
made 한태섭 
screenplay Park Hye-ryeon 
director Pu Xiuzhen " 
" in a dream saw a sea of good / Miss Bliss " 

recently is to know your message in a variety of aid should [panda]
be aid = Survival report [允悲][允悲][笑了cry] 
and poster with good planning ability "Sleeping"[笑了cry][笑了cry]

• 006pPZVSly1g4b0z4emexj30u00mi76c.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g4b0z4emexj30u00mi76c.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g4b0z4kkr3j30u00mi769.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g4b0z40fxcj30u00mignt.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g4b0z4qcyrj30u00mignx.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g4b0z6awj6j30v81h34cg.jpg

Imagini pentru business funny gif..THE BUSINESS TIME.........:wub:

李钟硕 89mansion cafe.89mansion Update:
⠀⠀
89 Mansion's seventh catering support scene! 
Drama # Hotel Del Luna was the scene of the shooting 
- 
This catering support scene was supported by a late-night midnight schedule with the food truck company providing the food! A dim night. I
 arrived at the # 89 Mansion Coffee Trailer, which was a big shot, and it was very lively despite the late hours! 
-
The reaction of the catering support struggling with the worms which were severe day-to-day and polarity was hot too! It was a great time to feel that the catering support of 89 mansions is helping everyone in the field who is digging the hard shooting schedule. ☺️
-Everyone
in the field who was working with energetic energy even though it was a long time shooting until dawn It was a thankful and valued catering support scene that I was able to finish my support successfully and forget about the difficulties. bd6e05daly1g4cgc6qxfyj20op0op780.jpg