[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Completing the "whisper", in general, this drama is very exciting, I have to admire Baoying's sister's selection of drama, the selection of very exciting IQ online drama, the faint emotional line of men and women I also I like it very much, and the ending is perfect. The only thing that feels a little unsatisfactory is that the mothers of the men and women don’t seem to know that they are together at the end. The lines don’t mention the other side. If the ending can show a little My family’s attitude towards them is better. 

Ok, I’ve finished the whisper, and I’m going to make Mother:heart:

59 minutes ago from iPhone 7 Plus has been edited
[ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 190 612 "weekly resource consolidation [heart]Doctor Stranger" 
# romance with separate volume appendix #  Lee Jong-suk 
1, the word see you / ku 
L Doctor stranger 09
2, "Doctor Stranger" Snapshots Lee Jong-suk Cut word summary 
9) [JShine Chinese] "Doctor stranger" unexpected kiss drama shooting | Translation: Muzi | Timeline effects: big pigs and monsters 

8) [JShine Chinese word] "Doctor stranger" OST [unfamiliar road] MV Translation: QQ music | Timeline special effects: Arwen 
O JShine Lee Chongshuo FanClub
7) "Doctor stranger" shooting footage and see Zhong Shuo said "refueling" 
O JShine Lee Chong Shuo FanClub
6) [JShine Chinese word] "Doctor stranger" operating room shooting Highlights | Translation: Muzi | Timeline special effects: 咻咻
O JShine Lee Chung Suk FanClub
5)[JShine Chinese characters] "Doctor aliens" filming full of personality three-person help | Translation: Ruwei Junjun | Proofreading: Rainbow Jiayu | Time Axis special effects: Raspberry 
4) [JShine Chinese Character] "Doctor Foreigner" Hungary Budapest Photo Shooting | Translation: Han Zhijun Jun Junjia | Timeline Special Effects: awrn aki0914suk 
3) [JShine Chinese Character] "Doctor Foreigner" Li Zhongshuo _ Doctor Idol ah | Translation: Tmall | Timeline effects: non- 
O JShine Lee Chong Sook FanClub
2) [JShine Chinese word] "Doctor stranger" poster shooting scene | Translation: Blowing dreams to porridge _ | Timeline effects: an_xiya 
O JShine Lee Chong Suk FanClub
1) [JShine Chinese Character] "Doctor Foreigner" operating room poster shooting scenes are "we have a bloody genius chest surgeon" Park Hun ah ~ 
O JShine Lee Jong Suk FanClub

"Roman history is a separate appendix" resource finishing stamp O JShine Li Zhongshuo FanClub 

Roman history is a separate appendix # 更好李钟硕 # #浪漫是别册 附附# L JShine 李钟硕FanClub Weibo video
  •  

005IRS2kjw8ev31dhlc4jj311u11uqfg.jpg

cf10dc20ly1g3yq0kbprcj20k00b9wfu.jpg

Li Baoying #智宥宝贝生日快乐# It’s [cake][cake][cake]
time for our Zhisheng baby’s birthday. Today, wuli baby is 4 years old. (According to Korea’s calculation, it should be 5 years old.)
This year, the aunt also wishes buli baby to be healthy and happy. Big Oh ~ Ping An An worry-free ~ Auntie's careful heart today to us baby[Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you]
everyone in the comment area to write to the baby's birthday blessing ##[Detective Pikachu smiles]智智宥宝贝的生日祝福#

Image may contain: one or more peopleLee Bo Young signs an exclusive contract with J,Wide-company. J,Wide-Company is home to Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Tae Ri, Choi Daniel, Bae Jong Ok, Kim Tae Woo, Chun Ho Jin and more. She'll be at the agency with her co-workers Lee Sang Yoon (“My daughter So Youn”, “Whisper”, Chun Ho Jin (“My daughter Seo Young”) Kim Tae Woo (“God’s gift: 14 Days”). It’s really great!:thumbsup::heart:

• Like 1