[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

68d4f61fgy1fzmnhb7e2xg20m80m87wk.gif68d4f61fgy1fzmnlpdjh9j20rs0jiqai.jpg

Stjerne_ 

4 hours ago

Graceful and considerate Enhao cr hoha:wub:68d4f61fgy1fzmpy1ucgag20j60j6x6s.gif

Stjerne_ 

2 hours ago

Loved :wub: cr ddochi_gif:wub:

Stjerne_ 

2 hours ago

Generally, I don’t have a cold for erotic games, but this one is too cute. I only know that my sister saved my brother. I didn’t expect to get along for a year, and Che Enhao was because Nuna was in love with reading and started writing. I like this setting. 

Enhao is a proud boy since childhood.[Meow meow]
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzmqne6t0mj20rs19tb29.jpg
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzmqna9ly4j20rs19thdt.jpg
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzmqncozsbj20rs19skjl.jpg

Stjerne_ 

It’s too cute to sneer, come to me, wuli, and I’m crying cr logo[笑了cry]
    [Meow meow]
    [poor]
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1u73zzg20lk0f5kjs.gif
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1wsupcg20li0e21l5.gif
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1pmpa8g20og0benph.gif
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzmq1o2sbeg20zk0gox6x.gif
  • Like 1

Swaying blooming flowers 

8 hours ago from iPhone client

"Romantic is an appendix of the book", the second episode of the map 
Cr. LAST STAR

Roman history is an appendix to the book. Romance is an appendix of the album. It’s probably a Korean drama that I watched so many Korean dramas. I saw the Korean drama that I cried when I saw the second episode.[tears][tears][tears][tears]I saw that the high education was successful. I abandoned my career and became a family because of marriage and family. After the housewife failed because of her husband’s derailed marriage, she had to return to social work. However, because she was too old and had no job interviews, she always found a job and finally found a job. The tears of the family were so innocent that[tears]I startedcrying.I thought it was a high sweet. Love drama, but now it is found that it is a realistic experience that makes people feel the healing drama! Those who hope to follow this drama can be cured in the once injured and get the courage of life. Life is sometimes as bad as a woman’s experience, but don’t forget that people who are always warm-hearted will be warm-hearted, and don’t forget that everyone has been silently caring about you, so don’t forget Smile, the days will always be good! Your efforts will not disappoint you! I admire the two masters Li Zhongshuo! @李钟硕 The ability to pick the script, really look good! highly recommended!
1月29日 01:45 from HUAWEI Mate 9 has been edited
Roman history is a good appendix ! A little bit of a woman's feelings are also a bit of a girl's feeling, a very relaxed love comedy, the female host is absolutely resistant to the type, the first set of the beginning of the barrage to see people mad! So why don't I want to say that I am a fan of Zhong Shuo Ouba, because some zz fans, as long as it is Li Zhongshuo's play, attack the actress, this is even more, ah, I am mad at me! It is said that the parents of the parents are ugly, and they say that they insist on watching the drama for the sake of the two masters. When you were forty years old, someone was half-beautiful and I was under your control. It’s almost black, and the overall image of the fans has been pulled down by you!

Roman history is a separate book of the
adult fairy tale of

thirty-seven years old, losing marriage. unable to find a job. Raise the child alone. 

The younger brother asked, where are you? 
She said that I am on the edge of my life. 

There are no shoes under the feet, bare feet, and the heels are worn out and bloody. 
The whole body was drenched by the rain. 

Poor on the passbook. The only house that can shelter from the wind and rain has been demolished, and there is nowhere to go. 

She seems to be unaware that only Che Enhao can rely on. But it won't be because, hey, kid, I saved you. If it weren't for me, you would have been gone, and there would be such a thought today. 
For such a younger brother, it is always the first thing that the subconscious mind thinks. The first one wants to protect the concern. The only one who wants to rely on, the only one who can show off. 

This is a lonely woman who is left behind. When the child says, Mom, I will send the doctor’s bill to your mobile phone. 

The weather was very cold, she was barefoot, so I couldn't help but want to find her warm clothes. 

It hurts a lot. 
How cold it is. 
It’s so helpless. 

No matter how helpless, you can always shine with a stubborn light in your eyes. 
No matter how lonely, I have not forgotten to take away the green onions I have raised. 

This is the story of an adult woman. 
The little girl may look impatient. I can really feel the same feeling when I am older by the screen. 

The world never belongs to us. 

Good-looking man, rich man, this is a picture that we can only see from the distance. 

However, she still never had a man like a younger brother asking for help. 
I will not say a word. 
Even if she knew that she would help if she spoke.

So even if it was just the first episode, I started to like the woman. 
Don't lie to me, I don't believe you are really not curious. 

A helpless woman who has lost her marriage started her career, and I don’t think this is a Korean drama. 

The Korean drama chosen by Lee Jong-soo is actually not a Korean drama. 
Or go deep into the bottom of society, or go deep into the spiritual world of writers of the last era. 
Even this time, I only want to play a relaxed romantic comedy, but when the audience is in the sweet, sweet, no-brain watching comedy, the unexpected feeling is actually not As I thought before, as long as the value of the face can be a good bubble. 

Perhaps I have seen fewer Korean dramas, and there seems to be no such miserable woman in my memory. 
In the first half of my life, Luo Zijun had a similar situation, but compared to Zijun, Dan Yi was much worse. 

Zijun's husband is not in love, but when he really wants to get divorced, he is really reluctant to let go, but he is too sticky and will be counted as a woman who can't turn back. 

Daniel’s husband did not return to the dust, and the children were too lazy to care for half. 

Zijun was divorced, and the child and father were hurting. Grandparents and grandmothers were at ease, and Danyi’s children were afraid to see a doctor even if they were sick. 

I prefer this woman who smiles brightly and looks like a woman who can't die. 
I also like the first moment when I know that my sister is so depraved. The most frustrating and direct feeling is that you are so angry that you don’t know anything about Che Enhao. 

Although it is a fairy tale for adults, I see Danyi's most valuable side. 
Open-minded, transparent, no blame. Such a woman is loved by a good younger brother. It is not a hole in the wind, because the precious flash of her body is not the pleasure that the appearance can bring, but the part that really touches the heart. 

The most real feeling of seeing the second episode is that a good screenwriter is really important. 
Passing the correct three views, paving the way for people to watch the story, to build the intricate relationship of the characters, can not help but want to explore the curiosity.

The tears smiled and flew together, and both moved and hearted. Telling the truth, Li Zhongshuo is the most powerful. He will have a picture in his mind. Tell me the truth, I always believe that he knows what he wants, what should be done next, what goals should be achieved. 

Looking at the warmth and watching the tears. 
This is the fairy tale of adults. 

Although, today I still feel that if there is Jiang Danyi in life, maybe she will be as bitter as she is in the second half of her life. 
A high school graduate can get a job to retire, and several part-time jobs for her daughter to support her, and better to meet a normal man who raises her daughter or child alone, two people bump into each other. Have a good time. 

The encounter with a man who is so handsome in the sky as Che Enhao is a thousand points. 

But the meaning of fairy tales is that whenever we don't give up a bunch of hopeful seedlings in our hearts. 
Just smile and tell yourself not to give up hope. 
As long as you are cheering on yourself, you must keep a goodwill and a sincerity. 

Come on Jiang Danyi. 

... The most touching of today's share, from the source of Che Enhao: I saw the crying sister, I feel that my heart has collapsed. I [tears][tears][tears]

hope that the woman in the world has a car cherished her car. 
And: The happiest thing is, looking at the feelings that flowed out of his eyes when he looked at his sister, so sincere and true.d8bcf3dbgy1fzlkd6ebr8j20hs0bvmxx.jpg
[good][good][good][Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you][heart][heart][heart][sad][sad][sad][flowers][flowers][flowers]:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Nu este disponibilÄ nicio descriere pentru fotografie.Romance is a Bonus Book.
Text preview for Episode 3.
Broadcast date: 2019-02-02 (Saturday)

It took seven years to start a corporate life again, and Dan-yi wanted to spend it well. (Lee Na-young). But for the contractual staff of the working group, what they want is nothing more than an auntie who does odd jobs. 
Dan-yi, who was hiding in Eun-ho's (Lee Jong-suk) home, has to face the crisis of being expelled from his home. 
Dan-yi, who is looking for a house, meets Seo-Joon (Wi Ha-Joon), a handsome man who found her shoes.

Translated by withSusan.
Proofread by @
Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub

• Like 1