[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Lee Jong-suk [Mickey than heart] romance with separate volume appendix
"Romance is not, Appendix"
Piano Prince bathrobe blessing 
"Potatoes and potato,
tomato and tomatoes,
I like the people and you."

Lee Jong-suk | wallpaper

Stjerne_ 

5 hours ago

Jiang Danyi suffered a divorce. Because she left the workplace for 7 years without a company willing to work for her, and she has to raise her daughter to study alone, it can be said that it is very miserable, but this is not a miserable person, even if one lives hard. One year, I did not tell my close brother. This sister is very personal and very sultry. She wants to live on her own strength. The goodwill from strangers is to say that no matter how cold the world is, there is also the existence of warm human feelings.
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzkxuzoa1xj20rs0j24ft.jpg
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzkxv1b4dhj20rs0hj1aq.jpg
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzkxv34qkhj20rs0uihb4.jpg

Stjerne_ 

7 hours ago

Super cute! I really want to see the positive[笑了cry]
    68d4f61fgy1fzku1nolfyj20xc0m8go6.jpg68d4f61fgy1fzl3nm6mbrj20xc1upwx6.jpg

Stjerne_ 

1 hour ago

Stills update, this is to help my sister change the shape? kk:wub:

68d4f61fgy1fzlacoys10g20m817rx6u.gif

Stjerne_ 

4 hours ago

The most resonating of the first episode of Luo Bi is not the tragic experience of the female lord, but her sentence. If you can turn back the clock, if you want to go back to the past, it is the moment 

that you know now, that is when you stand At the crossroads of life, when you have to make a choice. 12 years ago, Dan Yi hesitated at that moment and escaped. If he didn't go back to the wedding scene, his life would be different. But who knows, when God closes a door for you, it will open another window for you [rabbit] cr yeowoo_byul2

Stjerne_ 

6 minutes ago

EP2 
actually has a bathing scene! ! ! ! Danyi wrote to himself very touching and entering the job. The predecessor of the kkk ex-girlfriend’s lame object is that the woman is too funny. The sweater is super nice and looks good. Nuna tries to dress and has love. There are two children reading together. So cute[color]
[tears]

[笑了cry]
[heart]

[lovely]