[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Korean TV  
Roman history is a separate appendix . Can't wait to think that today is Saturday! "I know that I am very handsome."[haha][haha][haha]In the face of others, Mr. Cheenhao is the editor of Jiang Enyi, who has always liked him. "I like the style, the classical type."[Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you]The twomasters whosing"I" arereally cute ah[允悲] Lee Jong-suk  Lee Na-young L Korean TV microblogging video

Li Zhongshuo recently brushed Li Zhongshuo's drama
"Listen to your voice". Park Xia's father died.
"Pinuo Cao" QiHeming 's father died.
"Doctor stranger" Park Hun's father died.
"When you are asleep "Ding Zaijun's father died
"w two worlds" Jiang Zhe's father died and
heard that the new drama "Roman History Bibliography Appendix" is about to start broadcasting. I have no request, I hope that there will be one in the two master dramas. father[跪了]

b656d378ly1fzgccnpoojj20n00uoqs9.jpg

今天 11:08 from iPhone XR (coral) has been edited
Top  Lee Jong-suk  say sweet words to Lee Jong-suk listen 
나는 너를 많이 껴안고 싶다.
아쉽게도 시간 속에 서산 이 남쪽 에 있고 물 이 북쪽 에 있었다.
안타깝게도 너와 나 사이 에는 사람들 이 왔다 갔다 한다.
I want to hug you
but of Time in the Mountains North Nanshui
Unfortunately, people coming and going between you and me
[Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you] 
@ Lee Jong-suk

007BJQy0ly1fzgewpewc6j31be0qogqv.jpg

Lee Jong-suk # # baby girl heart 
I want to see you again

e838d6c5gy1fzgp4t5ovej20i20mk40x.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

1 hour ago from iPhone client

Li Zhongshuo ins update 
jongsuk0206 #로맨스는별책부록 
#浪漫是别册附附
(Promotion of small energy hand line [lovely]

Swaying blooming flowers 

2 hours ago from iPhone client

Love is not lonely when you get married. I hope this cloud will rain and your mood will be fine again.

Hankook 

1-22 12:35 from Weibo video has been edited

『新歌安利』#威尔音乐研究所# #中韩双语# #李素罗# Sister's new new song "Song Request" ~ Listening as if listening to a song by someone else on the radio ~ but feels the same Falling into your own thoughts~ #李素罗合作弹球 Suga出新曲# It sounds a bit unimaginable ~ But music is often a special chemical effect in unexpected situations~ plus Li Solo once again cooperates with TABLO after 8 years. Bol's unique sensibility with Suluo's own melancholy voice, coupled with his whispering whispering rapper, the fascinating sorrow is fascinating ~ MV starred by Kong Shengxi ~ and Yin Duo玹 Sounds starred~ It can be said that this song "plays a lot"~ (by actually prefers the sound source version of the director of Wei Wei )[not simple][Be careful for you][smirking]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngtimeline_card_small_super_default.pngtimeline_card_small_super_default.pngtimeline_card_small_super_default.png[doge][doge]timeline_card_small_video_default.png
006OzuKZgy1fzfjmi6uksj30ru0fodh0.jpg
5:25