[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

0068QuSxgy1fl7oehn2j0j30hs0apabe.jpg

By Le Lang 1374 Winery owner Leysen psychic chairman @ Shen Dongjun sister play "Carat Lovers" and "Emerald Lovers" appear in Zhejiang Satellite TV 
sufficient to illustrate the two producers @ Zhang Wenjun teacher efforts to 
look forward to "Emerald Lovers" and meet the audience 
at the same time I wish Zhang presented more work for our audience! The company is located in::wub:

006rySvDly1fl8dgtdu9lj308p04utad.jpgToday I was really unhappy when I saw a lot of bad reviews on other people's microblogs. It was great for a 38-year-old sister to understand why people should have no basis for malicious speculation. [sad]Hope my sister would not mind these. variety said the legislation was not possible one hundred years one hundred like me, there are those of us who have been my sister likes you enough [love you]# # Li Baoying seek comfort[Grievance]..google translate 06.11.2017..

006CYGwBly1fl8rm0hr58j30qo0go76i.jpgGood night, my sister is so [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]tired ah, today's movement is really a lot, and recently began to think about health problems, and may be I am old [Meow meow][Meow meow][Meow meow][II ha][II ha][Not simple][Not simple][Not simple][Sadness][Sadness]Oh, my sister should pay attention to the body, but also filming, and not too tired [Grotesque][Grotesque][Laugh without words]Sister dream, love you [heart][heart][heart]@walbyyzy 06.11.2017