[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

b8531ecbly1fk6db17m8xj20ku11278n.jpgit is how, really damn, the day the signal is this state, I can not see the night even when you sleep when you live [tears][tears][tears][tears][tears]... ... and so on for a week, waiting for this day do ah, I seized Ding [Poor]..google translate @According to Ah by Yaya Yo Yo Yo

a092285fgy1fk6ewzubrxj2192208npe.jpga092285fgy1fk6ewwwwxcj215o1xgu0y.jpga092285fgy1fk6ex29lvxj215o1xgu0x.jpg 170,922 Sleeping production will be released from work [Shy despair]
happy Mid-ah[love you] google translate @FFFFFly_Fiona

• Like 1

005IRS2kgy1fk6cboxdlxj30au0hc15a.jpg, "JShine frontline map [love you]" 
2017.10.3 Italy费尤米希诺airport front view of 
life does not meet ~ 
Wishing you A Very Happy Mid-Autumn Festival May you and your family be always happy and joyful! 
Please accept our blessings to you and your family, I wish you happy Mid-Autumn!JShine Li Zhongshuo FanClub

Romantic by Elflover21... I wonder, what will be the official announcement?! ... a press conference, a message on a social network, a surprise, ..?![Thinking][Thinking]
I would never have believed that you would do these steps! [breeze]... I thought you would always stay .... BAMBI ....![heart]
... and you are a superstar ... a real man ... a gentleman of excellence ....![breeze]

..then you can leave with peace of mind in the army..! .[breeze]..[Thanks]... the situations will be clarified and everything will go into the normal fold of everyday life ...![heart]

.....incredible..![Too happy][Too happy][Too happy]...the child of my drama -i hear your voice-....[breeze]

• Sad 1

Watch Lee Jong Suk And Suzy’s Drama “While You Were Sleeping” On YouTube Live!

While-you-were-Sleeping_Soompi.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy‘s highly anticipated drama “While You Were Sleeping” is finally here!

“While You Were Sleeping” is the story of Nam Hong Joo (played by Suzy), who can predict unfortunate events in her dreams, and Jung Jae Chan (played by Lee Jong Suk), the prosecutor that works to stop her premonitions from becoming a reality.

Haven’t had the time to check out the first two episodes yet? Or want to re-visit all of the glorious moments?

Lucky for you, Viki is holding a special live binge-watching event on their YouTube channel on October 5 at 7 p.m. PST! You can watch the full 60-minute episodes and chat with other viewers. In addition, you can try a 30-day free Viki Pass trial!

SAVE THE DATE

iCalendar    Google Calendar    Outlook    Outlook Online  •  Yahoo! Calendarhttps://www.soompi.com/2017/10/03/watch-lee-jong-suk-suzys-drama-sleeping-youtube-live/

When you’re craving for delicious food but you only got cereal and cold milk at home...2017...the milk and the cereal....:wub:

tumblr_mof2rtAvZw1rpgjxqo4_250.giftumblr_mof2rtAvZw1rpgjxqo5_250.gif...2013....dog food ..!:wub:

006CYGwBly1fk6ldq7jcuj30c80gsgmn.jpgGood night na my sister [moon][moon][moon][Hug][Hug][Hug][love you][love you][love you]today to eat a lot of food, eat the moon cake, the feeling is to support a [Meow meow][Meow meow][Meow meow][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laughing][Laughing]lot of people today, full moon, do not know my sister did not see the moon I was watching, so we would like to see the moon ah [rabbit][rabbit][rabbit][lovely][lovely][lovely]sister dream, Think you [heart][heart][heart]..google translate @Walbyyzy...

...the state of the nation ..super OK....:blush:

..the 

host sister update Li Zhongshuo related ins 
Translation: fans will be in the ~ ~ ~ 
just a fan said "In the past three years I have to ~ ~ ~" So 
River Ji-ying said, "I have three years to come," 
Li Zhongshuo said, " I have three years to come" 
kkk 
today found the fact that 
he is dance dance Wang !!!! 
translation by circle 
thank the little sister praise
  • 73e7ef66gy1fjet61wde4j20jp0jpabi.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1fjet61wde4j20jp0jpabi.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1fjet62b4qdj20ds0dsn2g.jpg.....you are a beautiful and clever lady...!...the best !..[heart]....but you haven't said anything....!...3 years..!
  • ....the loyalty...[heart]...see you soon !....next fan meeting ![heart]
  • Like 1