[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

4862d0a9ly1fiz68acs6tj22c0340u0y.jpg4862d0a9ly1fiz68d4mj0j22c02x0npf.jpg4862d0a9ly1fiz68ergdqj22c0340e81.jpg4862d0a9ly1fiz68hjq3ej22c0340b2c.jpg4862d0a9ly1fiz68l9qgoj22c03404qs.jpg# # Hand to see the world today Tanabata, I filming, Lulu to the field program, and then go reluctantly, I said that as long as there is love, every day is Valentine's Day, busy this section of children, we go out to play! # With microblogging to travel #your Tanabata prepared how to have? The same time as..by @Jia Nai-liang..weibo..28.08.2017

006mSOsCgy1fizgl6qaczj30q20f1q6t.jpg006mSOsCgy1fizgl72p9aj30or0ypaee.jpg

The day before yesterday painted a cartoon, not very satisfied with today's draw a little out of shape, do not want painted painted painted, because it is not satisfied with the out of shape - directly to the lower half to cut the ~ am very guilty, us  LEE JONG SUK painting Disabled. Good trouble, it is estimated to rest a few days ~ by 'Li 's little painter weibo..:wub:

73e7ef66gy1fizon6p186j20go0godix.jpg73e7ef66gy1fizon5r3omj20go0goq5z.jpgCongratulations in the release of the sixth day breakthrough 1 million !! [applaud][applaud][applaud]
Coarse card card! [True V5]Continue to refuel the [Good]

170 828 warnerbros update - released in just the sixth day break 1 million Hello! [awesome]Terrific! Keep up the good ah[Little yellow happy]..weibo.....28.08 2017

ee8490.png naver news data at present as the box office has 1 million of the [mighty][mighty][mighty][mighty][mighty]ee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.pngee8c92.pngthick card! The same time as
  • bd6e05daly1fizni23e15j20qo1bfgsp.jpgee8490.pngee8490.png

Lee Jong Suk Shares How He Feels About Being Called An “Actor Made For Dramas”

Lee-Jong-Suk-41.jpg

Lee Jong Suk recently sat down for an interview ahead of the release of his latest movie “V.I.P.”

He was asked several questions about his career. In regards to his pretty boy image, he said, “When I was 20, I thought that I would be a little more manly when I turn 30. However, I was wrong. I am envious watching seniors and peers who are full of manliness.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-1.jpg

Lee-Jong-Suk-2.jpg

Lee Jong Suk also detailed on how he feels about being called an “Actor made for dramas.” He said, “I think it’s true. Instead of trying to get rid of this nickname, I want it to mean, ‘He’s good at acting.’ I also personally think that dramas are more enjoyable to film than movies. I feel immersed all the way from the first episode to the last.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-3.jpg

He was also asked what genre of work he wants to participate in. He emphasized that he wants to do a romantic comedy, and expressed that he likes OCN dramas.

Lee-Jong-Suk-4.jpg

Lee-Jong-Suk-5.jpghttps://www.soompi.com/2017/08/28/lee-jong-suk-shares-feels-called-actor-made-dramas/

Source (1)

"I can do all want to do for them" 

from 13 years to the present, did not hear him say even a fake words. 
Good magic so all the way true and upright came. 

"Because they are unconditional on my side of the people, so I cherish them.I can do all want to do for them." 
[tears][tears][tears][tears][tears][tears][tears][tears][tears]

Although they say no star heart to fans as friends. 
Although this sentence I also admitted that makes sense. But I am more convinced that any of the facts of this world irons, after all, a special case. 

There are nine thousand nine hundred and nine thousand nine hundred and nine thousand years outside of you. 
Zhong Shuo. 

Which moment I feel that Li Zhongshuo and others are not the same. How do you know that he is not talking about it. 
And your words can not even believe, to know who you are? 
Fans ah. 
Wearing a thick fan filter life fool a ee9095.png
lot of people may be shrugging table tugs, pale and light chuckle said. 

I am sure he is different. 

Which momentary description of his different? 

Fm on. He is always very serious and very serious, quietly down on the stage to see. 
Eyes solemnly affectionate, deeply staring at the audience audience, see so seriously, as if to look at each of his people's eyes deeply remember. 
Although I know he can not remember, so many faces can not remember. 
But his eyes pouring deep affectionate and crushing light, as well as light shining under the shiny shine, are telling that he loves us. Love everyone. 

Although he can not remember the face of every meal. But the years of trivial years, little by little the accumulation of small things, piled up in front of us.
Can only prove the same thing. 
He did not speak a lie. This person really cherish every one who loves him, unconditionally standing on his side. 

Which instantly shows that he is not the same. 
A few years down. Often think of him, my heart will suddenly soft, suddenly collapsed a large piece. 
A few years down, often see his face, see his smile, the mouth will always be able to suppress the rise of a large curvature. 
So inexplicable soft and smile. 
This uncontrollable mouth up the mood up. Is a people from the psychological to the physiology are absolutely pleasant and comfortable people to bring the most direct and intuitive feeling ee8196.png

gives people can bring such a comfortable and natural feeling of people. 
He must not be hypocritical, not disguised. 
Not selfish, not perverse. 
Not arrogant 

Can bring people so quiet and sweet feeling of people. 
He must not panic, no noise. 
Powerless, impetuous. 
Do not contempt, not play fine. 
Not rubbing, not contrived. 

A few years down. I see every minute of his every minute he is gentle to the rice. 
He cherished the rice to each of his letters, every piece of petals. 
Every mind. 
He cherishes every warmth of every one who loves him. 

Even if it is a bunch of rice to spend the flowers he did not leave their time alone left alone. 
Even if it is only the gift of the gift bag he has never put them brutally discarded. 

No matter what time, he will be far facing his hand toward his hand, take the meal to the letter. 
Very seriously read. 
Very seriously listen to the views inside. Very grateful to accept fans to give support and encouragement. Very careful there is no change to add Mian.
Such friends as the same tolerance, the same warm friends, friends, the same trust, the same dedication of friends. In his position. In fact, I can feel, "I can do for them all want to do for them," really is not talking about it, he is really so in place for us to do so 

And human feelings are mutual. 
People are not silly, at least just pretend to lie to cheat yourself. 

Sister more than forty. It is also strange that people have been fooled by forty. See more heart more Ming and Qing, his mouth will be reluctant to say broken. 
It is rare in the middle of the day, he gave us all the good. 

All memories are wonderful. All the memories are beautiful, all the images are beautiful. 
All the feelings are also good. 

I do not know from what time, he so solemnly treat the annual birthday party, then cherish the rice and the annual agreement. Has become the best of our time each year. 

As if this year for the past few days and strive for the same. 
Perhaps in our mind this agreement has evolved into a belief, a strong belief in living. 

One year for the two hours to meet this. 
So we want to live young, live with vitality. 
Live open-minded, live optimism. 
Live upright, live brave. 
Live beautiful, live free and easy. 
Free and happy. 

And he, our faith. 
Work harder for those who love him. 
Live pass, live vibrant. 
There are more and more friends, smile more and more clear. 
Thinking more and more deep, more and more bright eyes. 
Gestures more and more confident, temperament more and more detached. 

Of course the road of life is always tortuous and hard.
We work in their own life there is always so unhappy and friction, but it does not matter ah. 
We have Zhong Shuo ah. And then suck the heart again, open the phone screen to see him smile that moment, all the haze suddenly no longer exist. 
Because he was in, he laughed, the world after all is beautiful and quiet. 

And as he was so quiet a person, but quiet filming, quiet low-key so, will be inexplicable on the hot search, inexplicable into some unwarranted. 
Even so do not want to mess with a person, or for the attitude of the rice we all, do not want to let everyone in vain to worry about white. 

That moment in addition to worry about his position more distressed this pure white no time big boy. 
Distressed he really has "can do all want to do for them." Distressed all his frankness and all true. 

And more clearly we love a person. Why we can have been so firmly down. In fact, we are not how crazy foolish, but the establishment of this tacit understanding, this Xiangruyimo, this life and death, this silence and strong companions. Mutual infiltration interrelated to each other. Unknowingly already become the spirit of each person stick to the power, evolved into a firm watch of each other. 

And the companion is the most lucrative confession. The best person, he served from the world's most unswerving love and follow.[heart][heart][heart]
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fixmt3f0o9j20k00dcwew.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fixmt3f0o9j20k00dcwew.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fixmt3iy6uj20k00k0aai.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fixmt4cbs7j20k00k0dgo.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fixmt67r5zj20k00k00tm.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fixmuvn8kqj20m80eq3zx.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fixmuxfeogj20k00k0wf0.jpg..by @Little elves are small and five years old..weibo...28.08.2017..google translate

[Really like]006sdez1ly1fizu2lgp62j30k00k0q4r.jpg006sdez1ly1fizu2lv98bj30k00k0tad.jpg006sdez1ly1fizu42aiykj30qo0zkq8n.jpg006sdez1ly1fizu53dkidj30nm0zfq57.jpg movie breakthrough one million [applaud][applaud][applaud][applaud]brothers ins update: brother is the only one to see his face shot handsome incredible people [love you]
happy lee jong suk  and brother spent The second Tanabata [Flowers]
today caught the doll caught a naughty leopard, but only caught with the brother that is not the same, but the same species of [Ha ha]
love you lee jong suk  good night brother[heart],,by @Yiajs weibo,,,

"Dong Gon Senior, V ~" ... Lee, Jong-seok, exceeded one million

Article entry / revision: 2017-08-28 10:06 pm

20170828212931_6612635533357.jpg
[Dispatch = Reporter Kim Hee-kyung] Actor Lee Jong-seok commemorated his seniors Jang Dong-kun and Park Hee-soon with a million spectators. I was able to get a glimpse of the friendship of a prodigal son.

Lee Jong - seok posted a picture of Jang Dong - gun and Park Hee - soon in his instagram on the 28th. It was a move to teamwork to greet the stage.

Jang Dong - gun painted V with her body. Lee Jong-seok also expressed happiness by taking a self-portrait with a bright smile.

On the other hand, the movie "ViaPie" recorded a cumulative audience of 1 million 106 people at 7:30 pm on the same day. It is the first box office of the week ending the first week of opening and it is in the middle of the box office.

'Viaipi' is a noir movie. North Korea VIP (Lee Jong-seok) commits serial murder with South Korea. This is the case of NIS (Jang Dong-kun) and police (Kim Myung-min).

<Photo Source = Lee Jong Suk Instagram>

20170828213233_6612635622687.jpghttp://www.dispatch.co.kr/871714