[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

140914 Happy Birthday to our dearest LEE JONGSUK  May this birthday turns out to be as amazing as you, be filled with sunshine, smiles, loves, and cheers ^^ Remember you are loved <3 wish i could give more but yeah just a little ‘gift’ to celebrate here. (and the pinocchio’s outfit isn’t even relevant with his upcoming drama lol i just wanna bit celebrate that part too). once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY ! GOOD DAY ! ^^

140914 Happy Birthday to our dearest LEE JONGSUK 

May this birthday turns out to be as amazing as you, be filled with sunshine, smiles, loves, and cheers ^^ Remember you are loved <3

wish i could give more but yeah just a little ‘gift’ to celebrate here. (and the pinocchio’s outfit isn’t even relevant with his upcoming drama lol i just wanna bit celebrate that part too).

once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY !

GOOD DAY ! ^^http://myddochi.tumblr.com/post/97428142579/140914-happy-birthday-to-our-dearest-lee-jongsuk

Ready for this!!!  2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul  Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c …  Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~Ready for this!!!  2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul  Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c …  Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~Ready for this!!!  2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul  Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c …  Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~Ready for this!!!  2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul  Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c …  Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~Ready for this!!!  2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul  Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c …  Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~Ready for this!!!  2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul  Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c …  Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~
Ready for this!!!  2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul  Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c …  Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~

Ready for this!!!

2014 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING in Seoul Ps: bought some goods in the venue and bcs of some friends who were curious I also asked if they will sell on line and the answer was NO. They don’t have plans of selling the goods in internet or for foreign fans. Also many goods are sold out already so.. :c … Ps2: the preorder of the photobook was also done here~ http://handsomescorner.tumblr.com/

class="content-title" Lee Jong Suk Receives Spectacular Gifts from Fans for His 26th Birthday lovelymorning September 14, 2014 0 Lee Jong Suk Receives Spectacular Gifts from Fans for His 26th Birthday

Model and actor Lee Jong Suk turned 26 (Korean reckoning) on September 14. In celebration of his birthday, his fans gifted him with unique yet meaningful gifts. The actor was born September 14, 1989

First, his fans from the official Chinese fan café gifted him with a screen door advertisement in a subway station in Myeongdong. This gigantic advertisement has a birthday greeting for Lee Jong Suk, along with a nice poem that is garnering much attention among fans. This advertisement was placed there on September 1, and will stay there for the remainder of the month.

Another spectacular gift from his fans is a forest named after him. It is located in Seoul Mapo-gu, and it is the largest scale out of all of the actor forests that reside there with around 1000 trees. The gift was a joint project by the Korean fan café “With JS,” the Chinese fan café, the Taiwanese fan café, and Hong Kong’s fan café “LJS-HK.” After the forest is finished, it will have multiple benefits to the city as well. With the large number of trees, it will reduce the noise of the city’s railway and help with the shortage of forests.

There is also a “Lee Jong Suk Star,” gifted to the actor by his Japanese fans. It is one of the largest and brightest stars in the constellation of Pegasus. This gift of a star conveyed their message, “Please be an iconic actor of Korea, just as Pegasus is an iconic constellation of the fall.”

914 lee jong suk birthday

These spectacular gifts with deep meanings are gathering much attention as they show the close bond between the actor and his fans.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk will establish a free, official fan club on September 14. Approximately 2000 fans will be attending this event, and it will be his first official Korean fan club since his debut five years ago.

Which gift do you guys think Lee Jong Suk will like the best?

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/14/lee-jong-suk-receives-spectacular-gifts-from-fans-for-his-26th-birthday/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=lee-jong-suk-receives-spectacular-gifts-from-fans-for-his-26th-birthday