[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

tumblr_nauufb4hQX1sl4wklo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nauufb4hQX1sl4wklo2_400.jpg

Yesterday is one of the best days in my life.when i lined up outside coffe bene i were nervous and very excited.Jong suk’s face looked smaller than on screen and his skin’s so smooth and white.when it was my turn he smiled w me and because we didn’t have so much time so i wrote my name in my palm so he wasn’t so confused.But he pronounced my name as “boo” in a very cute way ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥…..and he drew a heart next to my name and he hand-shaked me,his hand was very cold haha 

Comments on Article about Jong Suk’s Visit To Vietnam [24-08-2014]

Kenh14’s article : Jong Suk “Shocked ” to see so Many Motorcycles in Vietnam 

Date: [24-08-2014]

———————————————————-

Comments :

- I just watched LJS’s Hot Boiling Youth before knowing who he is and  found that his skill of expressing emotion is very well. Then I turned out  to know he also stared in I Hear Your Voice. You know what, I just  finished it in 3 days without resting. It is such a masterpiece!!! it is one  of  the best Korean dramas 10 years. 

- I am breathless just seeing his photos! He is so handsome. 

- I hope he will have a fan meeting in Hanoi. I am so jealous with fans in    HCMC. 

- Suddenly I realized that I stood beside him when he came to the event.  He is freaking tall!!! 

- I am guy but have to admit that he is so handsome

- Anyone is jealous with 2 PGs stood next to him?

- I am so admired fans who waited there from 7:AM to 3PM

- Oh-My-God look at his smile!!! 

- It was so hilarious when fans shouted out “Kim Woo Bin”. My throat got   hurt when I came home. 

- Viet. fans are so awesome. Jongsuk skin is more flawless than girl’s

- In my opinion, he is not handsome but have to admit that he’s very cute   and his skin is just flawless. I am not a fan of him but i love to watch his  dramas. My sister and I strongly believe that as long as he stars as a  lead actor, it is worth to watch. 

- Don’t judge a book by a cover, watch his drama! I don’t like him before  but after watching his drama I fell into him. His acting skill is super and  very touching. He may look feminine but he is actually manly. 

- Fate tears us apart that I could not even meet you  

- I can’t believe there are so many fans of him in Vietnam. I was so    shocked to see the crowd

- 46,000 fans in Vietnam is really no joke compare

Source Kenh14’s article

English Trans From Vietnamese :Shin.U @ Soompi ( LJS Thread)

Please Take it with Credithttp://supernad2.tumblr.com/post/95730723073/comments-on-article-about-jong-suks-visit-to-vietnam

d with other idols, in    fact he is an actor.