[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

class="content-title" Lee Bo Young: “I Was Grateful for My Role as Lee Jong Suk’s Lover” an0ya August 24, 2014 1 Comments Lee Bo Young: “I Was Grateful for My Role as Lee Jong Suk’s Lover”

Actress Lee Bo Young has reminisced the filming process of 2013 hit drama “I Can Hear Your Voice” and her role as the lover of actor Lee Jong Suk.

The actress recently sat down with a reporter of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay” for a short interview, which was revealed on the August 24 episode of the show.

When asked how she felt about engaging in a thrilling but sweet romance with Lee Jong Suk, who happens to be around ten years younger than the actress, Lee Bo Young replied while laughing, “While filming, I thought, ‘When will I be able to act alongside such a young man again?” and felt thankful every day.”

She continued to reveal details about their close relationship, “Lee Jong Suk is very heartfelt. We were like an older sister and a younger brother. When I got married, I did not tell my other friends, but I did tell about it to Jong Suk,” demonstrating her affection towards her co-star.lee bo younghttp://www.soompi.com/2014/08/24/lee-bo-young-i-was-grateful-for-my-role-as-lee-jong-suks-lover/

The actress married actor Ji Sung in September 2013, right after wrapping up the drama.