[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Extras Friday, 22 August 2014

Source: DC
Translation note: Instyle is the gift that keeps giving, lol.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Things That Make Him Happy

The perfume he uses every day: Burberry ‘The Beat’ Woman. Although it is a perfume for ladies, but I’ve started using it in my early twenties and there’s a lot of memories in its scent for me.

Fashion item: Alexander McQueen shirts. The sleeves are long and the cutting is fine, so I like wearing it.

The movie that brought him on the path of being an actor: “It was watching Kang Dong Won sunbae’s ‘Temptation of Wolves’ that made me want to be an actor.”

Interior Design: ‘The yellow light of a standing lamp makes the living room seem warm.”

The car he wants: “Compared to other people my age, I really know nothing about cars. If you must have me pick one, I’d pick the batmobile from the Batman movies! Isn’t it so cool when it becomes a motorcycle?”

A movie you are very into lately: “I’ve been waiting for ‘Amazing Spiderman 2’ for so long but didn’t have time to go to watch it at cinemas while the drama was filming. After IPTV uploaded it, I immediately bought it online and watched it twice.”

Food that makes him happy: “Short-ribs kimchi stew made by my mom. I love this so much I could eat it every meal for two days without getting sick.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Editor’s Note (DC)

It was the day before we set off for New York. Late in the afternoon, Lee Jong Suk entered the coffee shop, a ‘flower smile’ on his slim, unique face. “No matter how good it is to be home, lying on the bed for more thanaweek is really too much, my back’s almost broken…” As he spoke, he broke into a chuckle that was like a scene in a CF.

Wearing a purple, spray-dyed Vivienne Westwood shirt and dark navy trousers, his shoulders seem more broad than before. He ordered his favourite iced latte then apologized for being late for 10 minutes, since it has been so long since his last outing from home. He felt that he must give a good impression for official work business, so he went to get a facial and make-up done before arriving. (For a person like him, it is such a ‘privelege’ for us to receive such honour.)

To be able to lie at home and do nothing for a  whole week is very rare for Lee Jong Suk, who has been working nonstop for 4 years straight. Since his debut in ‘Princess Prosecutor’ and breakout role in ‘Secret Garden’, both in 2010, his acting career kickstarted. He did ‘High Kick 3’ in 2011, ‘Korea: As One’ and ‘R2B: Return to Base’ in 2012. As for last year, he was in four projects, dramas ‘School 2013’, ‘I Hear Your Voice’, movies ‘The Face Reader’ and ‘No Breathing’… it can definitely be said that he is the most busy out of actors his age. For the first half of this year,he has already completed ‘Hot Young Bloods’ and ‘Doctor Stranger’, before earning this long-awaited holiday.

"I really didn’t do anything and just stayed at home." This famous ‘home-dweller’ continued to say these cute words, "I felt like I should do something so decided on this New York trip, but when it’s come to the day before the tip, I want to be lazy again." Even so, since he is out anyway, he decided to make the best of it. A dinner with Kang Sora and drinks with business associates later in the day, his excitement can be seen in his expression.

For his first interview after ‘Doctor Stranger’, he answered our questions with his own friendly style and without any reservations, for two whole hours, un-distracted and completely honest.http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/95443394487/lee-jong-suk-for-instyle-sep-2014-extras

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye courted for Pinocchio by girlfriday | August 21, 2014 | 121 Comments

LeeJongSeok4.jpg

Okay, this is one reunion I’m rooting for in dramaland: Lee Jong-seok is considering a reunion with the PD-writer team behind I Hear Your Voice, for their new fall drama Pinocchio. It might actually wash out the part of my brain that went mushy trying to hold onto some semblance of sanity while watching Doctor Stranger. Maybe. It’s too early to count any chickens since he’s just considering the offer, and I’d take the casting rumors with a huge grain of salt since an earlier round initially had Kim Woo-bin in contention for the role for about a minute. Is casting both of them out of the question?

I’m a little less excited about Park Shin-hye being courted to co-star, even though I like her fine in most things… it’s just that Heirs kind of tipped her over for me on the ratio of actress to number of sad Candy characters played, and bad associations linger (to be fair, they do for Lee Min-ho and Kim Woo-bin as well). On the upside, I do actually trust the I Hear Your Voice writer to come up with a heroine who stands up for herself and speaks her mind; on the downside, I’ll probably be sad that Lee Bo-young isn’t playing her.

Pinocchio is SBS’s late-fall Wednesday-Thursday drama from PD Jo Soo-won and writer Park Hye-ryun, that tells the story of young reporters who are on duty ’round the clock at the city news desk in search of the truth. I fully expect the show to do a late reveal that it’s about a hero who has the power to tell if people are lying or something, but maybe it’ll veer away from being a carbon copy of Voice’s setup.

The writer also scripted Dream High, which was an endearing youthful drama about banding together to chase your dreams. I can see Pinocchio melding the two, with reporters instead of laywers and twentysomething dreamers instead of teens. I basically felt like You’re All Surrounded was that setup for cops, so perhaps we can expect something similar for rookie reporters.

I’m sure casting will go through numerous rounds of Will they or won’t they since it’s still August; Pinocchio follows She’s So Lovable (after It’s Okay, It’s Love) in mid-November.

ParkShinHye1.jpg

Via Osenhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/lee-jong-seok-and-park-shin-hye-courted-for-pinocchio/