[Drama 2013] Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스

Guest aok

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o1_250.giftumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o2_250.giftumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o3_250.giftumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o4_250.giftumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o5_250.giftumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o6_250.giftumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o7_250.giftumblr_mueecr63UR1rimmx0o8_250.gif
What’s this? Why doesn’t he press a floor? According to various criminal reenactment that I’ve written, most of the guys who got in an elevator like this…

cr to lovingdramas

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

Didn't see the ending of episode 1 coming. But it's interesting. Will she try to save the company? Argh. This is going to be a lonng wait.

Guest tiffany.shin

@aoun love love love the sneak peaks!!!! ahahahha at second lead's falling in love at first sight moment  :x he is so super duper cuuuute~ loved him since his TTBY days. man so hard when both lead man and second lead are loveable  :-O hehe can't wait till tmr night! its been a long 7 days wait  @-)

Guest serenity003

I'm thinking of watching this while waiting for the other drama's i am watching during wednesdays and thursdays. Hope this is a good one   :\">

Edit:..... Done watching episode 1 and it looks promising...Just wondering the main lead guy did not appear on the first episode?  :-O

Guest kobashi

I am having second lead syndrome.  I really like the slow build up between Seung Hee and the lawyer.  The writers will have to work magic for me to jump ship.
Anyone know the song that plays during the Seung Hee/lawyer scenes?

Guest Littlezaznangel

i really thought that this drama was going to be cute from the poster.. even tho we're only on ep 2 i find myself a bit disappointed... then there was the zombie dance which came out of nowhere

Guest tiffany.shin

Littlezaznangel said: i really thought that this drama was going to be cute from the poster.. even tho we're only on ep 2 i find myself a bit disappointed... then there was the zombie dance which came out of nowhere

Guest serenity003

I agree with most of the comments here that since the drama is only 10 episodes long and one each week only, expectation is each episode would have more romance... In the past two episodes it seems it was more on the unemployed part....hope that episodes 3 onwards would be overloaded with romance.... 

Archived