[Drama 2013] Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스

Guest aok

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest devikartika

wah, i truly wait this drama. it different from other. i like lee young ah in there because her transformation from the prosecutor image to cute and warm unemployed girl who want to be a good scriptwriter. a lot of comedy and romance. and nam goong min, congrulation on your become lead male. you was make my heart melting!!!! :*

Guest devikartika

wah, i truly wait this drama. it different from other. i like lee young ah in here because her transformation from the prosecutor image to cute and warm unemployed girl who want to be a good scriptwriter. a lot of comedy and romance. and nam goong min, congrulation on your become lead male. you was make my heart melting!!!! :*

I'm always happy to see Lee Young Ah, but I'll be tuning in anticipating another chance to see the always hilarious Park Hee-jin plying her trade before unsuspecting viewers.  :-O  This woman has taken over every comedy/drama that I've seen her in (Hello, Francesca, Sent From Heaven, Marrying the Mafia 2&3) and I'm fairly certain that she'll be adding her special touches here, as well...  =))   \:D/  :P

The first episode was a fun breeze. Jong Dae hasn't appeared yet aside from a flashback, but Seung Hee and Wan Ha had a cute first(?) meeting (according to the character descriptions, he fell for her at first sight back in the day when she was Jong Dae's girlfriend, but I don't know if he recognizes her yet). So what is with the reciprocal pink line between Wan Ha and Seon Joo?? Anyways, can't wait for the second episode!!

Bae Seul Gi is adorable, and I just feel happy that she's getting more and more acting roles.

Unemployed Romance looks hilarious and cute from the official posters, so let' see how much chemistry the two leads are able to bring out. :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

aoun said: News update + disappointment...

Good (or bad) news: The show's formatting style will be different from what we are used to in k-drama land.

1. The first 3 episodes will be told/shown from Seung-hee's (Lee Young Ah) side of the story.
2. Episodes 4 to 6 will be told/shown from Jong-dae's (Nam Goong Min) side of the story.
3. Episodes 7 to 10 will be when both sides intermix and be like how k-dramas has always been.

Cr: JKN

Archived