User Actions  Follow191798b8ea3ab8da22edb91694d4e2fb_normal.승주&코유키@kimseungju0520

맘마미아캡쳐,보정!!!♥ㅎㅎ저 오빠방송나온거 매일매일캡쳐하고있어요!!!♥♥ㅎㅎ오빠는웃으시는게제일 멋있어요!!해외촬영힘드실텐데 남은촬영도힘내서잘하시고 화이팅하세요!!^.^화이팅!!! @jihoonstarfox pic.twitter.com/srRaIGHuf4

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator

Mamma Mia capture, correction!!!♥ ㅎㅎ That's my brother's day-to-day broadcast capture!!!♥♥ ㅎㅎ My brother is useusineun the best looks cool!!Overseas shoot would be difficult as well, and also the remaining shots Cougars now!!^. ^ The Cougars!!! @jihoonstarfox pic.twitter.com/srRaIGHuf4

• Like 1

Thanks to @babyviolets!
Actor Lee Ji Hoon injures his knee after car accidentAugust 30, 2013 @ 10:31 am
Rising actor Lee Ji Hoon is undergoing treatment for his knee after a car accident.
A rep from his agency stated on the 30th, "This afternoon, Lee Ji Hoon was passing where the [eastern main road and the riverside expressway] meet in Seoul when he got into a car accident. He's suffered a knee injury. His schedule for the day has been canceled, and he'll be receiving treatment at the hospital." Lee Ji Hoon's manager, who was driving, is also reported to have sustained injuries. 
SEE ALSO: Rising actor Lee Ji Hoon to join the cast for upcoming variety show 'We are Coming'
The actor will be getting a closer examination this weekend and resting until his future schedule can be confirmed. 
Lee Ji Hoon recently joined the cast of the upcoming SBS variety show 'We are Coming'.
Cr: allkpop
My tweet to him:@jihoonstarfox Plz don't worry, rest well & get well. Hwaiting!

Hope he gets me and many other fans' messages and get well soon! 06.gif

Lee Ji Hoon dongsaeng... *i feel like i'm her sister  ;;)
Get well soon so you can once again share your smile, happiness, talent, and you can experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer again. Best wishes. I hope that you're back in the swing very soon.

warmest hug,

get-well-soon-004.gif
clearwater aka airbening-nunim

Lee Jee-hoon Trains Hard with National Players[2013-08-22]
1818_4890_l.jpg
Lee Jee-hoon’s skill and sincerity shone bright in a training with national players at Taenung Athletes’ Village.
 The 20th episode of KBS 2TV’s “Kids On the Block” that aired on Aug. 20 featured the art and sports team, who took part in strenuouns training with a group of elite national players.  Their sincere attitude and hard work during the training greatly impressed viewers.  The art and sports team's hard work helped raised the program's viewing figures.  It recorded an 8.4% audience share, a 0.9 % point rise in comparison with last week, the highest level ever calculated by the production team. During the broadcast, Lee Jee-hoon, the only physical education college graduate among the art and sports team members, performed the most brilliantly, proving his true capabilities. Earlier he played best in a match against the Pusan Dugudong team. From the start of the match, Lee Man-ki and Lee Jee-hoon played hard. Lee Man-ki threw himself around during play even though he was suffering from bruised thigh.  Lee Jee-hoon supported Lee Man-ki by guarding the net area. Lee Jee-hoon said after the match, “Lee Man-ki helped me greatly.” Lee Man-ki responded, “I worried about Jee-hoon’s performance before the match. But he played well and was a good partner.”  Lee Man-ki and Lee Jee-hoon came from behind and defeated the opposing team with good harmony and teamwork, garnering two wins in the badminton matches. Lee Jee-hoon took part in the running training of the field hockey national team in Taenung Athletes’ Center. He showed enthusiasm for the training, saying, “My dream was to become a soccer player.”  He breathlessly ran and ran during the training. His perseverance and energy deeply impressed the field hockey players and team coach Shin Sok-gyeo.  The coach praised him, raising his thumb and saying “I will scout him.”   Lee Jee-hoon greeted each player warmly at the end of the training.  He appeared to enjoy running alongside national players and perhaps thought, “There is no obstacle that is impossible to get over.”   Netizens commented: “I was moved by Lee Jee-hoon’s sincerity during training” “I reflected on myself after seeing Lee Jee-hoon’s attitude” “Daebak! It was so funny. I was moved to see all immersed themselves in training and sweating so much”. The Kids On the Block airs 11:20 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Cr: KBS K-Wave
Hope he remembers his dream and stay strong. The knee injury may stress him out but hopefully he'll pull through this obstacle and get well.

:) Lovely charming man and talented actor Lee Ji Hoon wish a speedy recovery and all the best to quickly recover and delight us all his charming warm open smile on the screen dramas and TV shows.Thank you very much for the good talented performance of their role YTBLSS =D>7146c5aa69c46716f7bf3e553d8b3018.jpg

Lee Ji Hoon fighting!!!
:) :)>-

Finally he tweeted...
지훈@jihoonstarfox :병원 다녀왔어요!!다행히  뼈에는 지장이 없다네요  얼른 치료잘받아서 더 열심히 좋은모습 으로!!^^ 걱정 끼쳐드려 죄송합니다! 다들 안전운전  그리고 차조심 하세요!!^^ pic.twitter.com/MxANHyZ881Translated from Korean by Bing TranslatorThe hospital I went!!Fortunately, there is no bone, it receives are treated well by a good look harder and come on out!!^^ We worry about oops! everybody's safe driving and car please be careful!!^^ pic.twitter.com/MxANHyZ881BS_Gy6iCUAAMBu0.jpg
Google translation: Hospital've been! Fortunately, this does not interfere with the bone's quickly receive treatment well as a good look harder! Worry ^ ^ Sorry for any inconvenience! Watch out everyone safe driving and the car! ^ ^
Anyhow.... looks like my worry is exaggerated.... from the looks of it... it's just some superficial injuries on the knee e.g. skin bruises?
Anyways.... Whew.... NhocCashmere074.gif

Omg. I woke up today to find these goodies... posted by jihoonstarfox (Credit):
BTMKv8LCEAAYLVY.jpg
BTMLdLaCMAAZjBN.jpg
BTMLrA8CMAApJFR.jpg
cr. for ALL: jihoonstarfox (Twitter)
Seems like these pics can be found on K Wave September issue!!!!!!!!!!! Are these posted to award us for all the worry we had for him over the incident?If yes... 076.gif
And out of curosity, I went to check out the K-Wave magazine Facebook page..... "is planned to start circulation in Vietnam and
Singapore"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pali pali come to Singapore!
Dedicate this post to the following people as well:
@babyviolets
@airbening@1bin@naebdukki101@OlgaAns@tiendoank

Woo Hoo!!!!!!! This guy is getting hot in Malaysia and Singapore!!!!!!!!!
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Ji Hoon uploads a new photo of himself in a good conditionSTAR N NewsBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News – Sun, Sep 1, 2013 10:57 AM SGT

Lee Ji Hoon revealed a new photo of himself.

On August 31st, Lee Ji Hoon uploaded a photo on his Twitter and wrote "I just got back from the hospital. Thankfully, my bones are all fine. I will do my best in recovery! Sorry for giving you worries! Please drive safe, and always watch out for dangers on roads!"

On August 30th, Lee Ji Hoon got into a major car accident, and it seems that he decided to show a new photo of himself so that the fans can be relaxed a bit.

Fortunately, Lee Ji Hoon major injuries, and he is currently getting treatments.

Meanwhile, Lee Ji Hoon recently casted in KBS 2TV 'Lee Soon Shin, You Are The Best'.

Cr: Yahoo Singapore Entertainment 

[TRANS] 130910 "Cool Kidz on the Block" badminton team member, Lee Ji Hoon, mentioned Changmin in his interview.

Lee Ji Hoon: "As expected, Changmin hyung really took good care of and looked after me a lot. Even up till just now, I was talking to him on Kakao Talk."

Source: Newsen
Translated by: mug_ping
via Cassiopeia Mindanao
Max Changmin Philippines

{1kiss1heart}

533774_10151957653049416_672392793_n.jpg

Credit: Newsen
Translated by: mug_ping

URL: https://www.facebook.com/cassphfb/posts/10151903867511189

Yes!!!

One of the variety shows that our dear Lee Ji Hoon here is currently involved in has the NUMBER ONE RATING in its Variety show genre in the Tuesday TV slots!!!!

cr: Mwave (http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/45757)

Variety

1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports 7.2

2. MBC Cultwo Veranda Show 5.0

3. SBS Incarnation 4.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research
**Numbers may vary due to calculations and other factors 

Good job well done, Lee Ji Hoon-ssi and the rest of the CKOTB cast members :x

For those who wished him well, be glad you did what you did. Because he looks all well and good!!!
59dd85f1fc9c6bfe7fcd5f777b38f20f_normal.지훈@jihoonstarfox

저.도착했어요!!_무사히 잘다녀왔습니다!!^^ 호박 축제 잘즐기고왔습니다!!^^ pic.twitter.com/r5rQpCI10v

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator

I did get me.!!_ I went well and unharmed!!^^ We have been enjoying a fine pumpkin Festival!!^^ pic.twitter.com/r5rQpCI10v

BUWK8D2CMAE5hY9.jpg

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

Lee Jihoon thread!!! OMGGGGG I finally found this! Thank you so much for creating this thread! I super duper love Lee Jihoon oppar! I fell in love with him through CKOTB and then Mamma Mia! I will visit here often to check on anything about uri oppa hihihi Btw, hi everyone! nice to meet you all! :D