Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 1/1/2021 at 6:13 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve I really hope Seo Joon will enjoy the shooting of Youn's Stay as he ever mentioned he couldnt really enjoy during the YK 2. :blush: Even though Youn's Stay is harder than YK2. They have to serve from morning till night time? 

His comment to ABH is so meaningful. No wonder ABH really respects him.  

I’m most excited about seeing our team in the morning and evening;)) In Youn’s Kitchen 2 I loved seeing their morning routine;)) Will they live in the same Hanok too?;)

Depends on what they offer, I guess;)) And how many guest they will have. 
I saw some comments asking why guests not wearing masks, but those are not some random people from the street. I believe to be the part of the program they were selected first and production team tested them for COVID-19.

Yeap, all people who work with Seo Jun always have only nice things to say about him and all respect him a lot;)) Seo Jun also very supportive of people around himself and knows how to encourage them :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

21 K-Drama Superlatives From 2020

Jan 2, 2021
by Belinda_C

Many things have been up in the air this year. (And no that’s not an airborne virus joke). Travels, studies, work, leisure, relationships, etc. have all been impacted one way or another. But there’s one thing that remains constant and that’s K-dramas. And with that, here is our annual superlative roundup.

Despite the particularly difficult year, we can still find the silver lining and be thankful that we’ve at least had a strong showing in K-dramas to help us get through our stuck-at-home days. We’ve seen plenty of fantasy, sci-fi, and even makjang dramas, though there does seem to be less sageuks this year. Cable channels in particular have gifted us with well-written, well-produced, and well-cast dramas.

To honor the dramas that have accompanied and provided us with healing or have just been a form of escapism, I give you, in no particular order, 2020’s superlatives.

Now before you get up in arms about not seeing your favorite drama, please note that this is not a list of the best dramas of 2020, but rather a fun, silly way to take a stroll down memory lane. So feel free to head down to the comments section and nominate superlatives for all the other deserving dramas!

The drama hairstylists most likely (secretly) disliked

“Itaewon Class”

Itaewon-class-540x346.jpg

Aired on: JTBC
Air date: January 31 – March 21, 2020 (16 episodes)
Starring: Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Yoo Jae Myung, Kwon Nara, Ahn Bo HyunLee Joo Young

Based on a webtoon, “Itaewon Class” is about an eclectic bunch of misfits working at restaurant-slash-pub called Dan Bam, under the ownership of Park Sae Roy (Park Seo Joon), who also just happens to be a convicted felon. Other than the interesting characters and refreshingly untraditional storylines, the characters’ hairstyles were hot topics too. From Ma Hyeon Yi’s (Lee Joo Young) switch from silver to black hair, to Jo Yi Seo’s (Kim Da Mi) two-tone hair, to Park Sae Roy’s… well, Park-Sae-Roy hair, the show started a trend of people sporting similar hairstyles. And after the 100th request, it wouldn’t be surprising if hairstylists got tired of telling their clients, “I’m sorry, but only Park Seo Joon can pull off the Park-Sae-Roy-haircut.”

Itaewon-class-gif3.gif

They're wrong, though. Hairstyles in IC were bold, innovative and welcome change from same bunch in k-dramas. That's why it was copied by everyone, because it was stylish, unique and memorable;)
  • Like 8

ahh Korean hand gestures 101 ;) funny to see SJ and WS doing the same together. Best bros 

On 12/31/2020 at 9:56 PM, willenette said:

@Bluepiano, hahaha - so many Korean hand gestures, right? This is another way to say 'fighting".  :blush:

yeah the food looks like a step up from YK2. The placement and the color are beautiful. I hope they keep coming with more teasers :kiss_wink:

On 1/1/2021 at 1:29 AM, serenilmauve said:
Everything looks delicious as usual 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Re-watching some YK2 clips, getting ready for YS 

I re-watched 5:12 so many times. He looked so dashing :glasses:

That’s what I’m literally doing right now :joy:

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/356315575?currMenu=search&page=1&q=임윤아

According to this news Park Seo Jun was #1 most searched Korean actor in Japan in 2020 

Can I ask Awesome to promote Seo Jun more on the news :confused: Although Seo Jun don’t need it, I wish they could make it a bigger news. Sometimes people underestimate how big he was in Japan this year (or I guess last year already)

• Like 7