Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Bluepiano

Thanks for your encouragement words and support. It means a lot :blush:

Yes, one of the very few of Seojun's female friends. Actually he said that Hyorin was the only female close friend he had, at that time. To me, Hyorin's laugh actually tells how straightforward she is lol. And this kind of friend is usually fun to hang out with :D
ikr.. Seojun always looks good side by side with any woman to the point where it can arouse rumors lol. I guess thats why, the way i see it, he's always being careful around his female co stars especially in the past few years, to avoid any unnecessary rumors ^_^

@AsveriaPSJReally? I didn't know about that. But yeah, they still follow each other's IG, and maybe are still in contact without us knowing :D 

• Like 7

@AnjalifairyYeah, I was shocked, when I read about it. Not sure if I want him to remain friends, if it’s true, but he is smart guy and I believe his judgment about the people.

Any of you saw that TC Candler list? They ignored all SK actors, despite all of them getting high like and comment numbers :expressionless: Seo Jun had like 215k+ likes, one the highest even among SK actors...:unamused: And all that in favors of adding more western looking actors/models. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Our king didn’t left us hanging luckily :glasses:

My actor never disappoints me :gangnamstyle:

Seojun : "I have rarely taken my own photos. I don't usually take my own photo with self-camera". 

Here they are.. Mostly with his signature close-up angle and finger pose :lol:

1609115649.png

1609115650.png

1609115650.jpg

Spoiler

1609115651.jpg

1609115650-1.jpg

1609115651.png

1609115652-1.jpg

1609115652-2.jpg

Source https://m.dcinside.com/board/parkseojun/117751

@AsveriaPSJI only checked the last and the first 10 names on the list. Oddly enough, that it seems a lot easier for idols to be on the list:)) I don't take them seriously, like what they said themselves, just have fun with it :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Btw, like Seojun said, i do feel that it's really regretable bcs the pandemic, especially the covid19 outbreak in itaewon, kinda ruins IC's popularity momentum. I mean, it's true that people acknowledge that IC is one of most buzzworthy drama this year and so loved by many. It's true that it became the talk of the town with parodies every where.. But i think IC could've gotten better than this and deserves even more and more buzz and hype. If there wasn't pandemic, i can't imagine how Itaewon will become an even busier tourist destination this year with people going on the Itaewon Class tour. Also, Seojun could've met fans not only in Korea, but also overseas. And i heard, the real Honey Night (kkulbam) owned by Gwangjin is closed and will be relocated somewhere. I dont know but i feel sad about it. That's definitely one of my go to place when i go to SK. It's such an important part of IC, and it won't be the same again if they move place :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy COVID-19 affected Seo Jun a lot in terms of his plans, I believe. From Itaewon Class cast not being able to meet their fans, then Dream overseas filming being pushed to summer 2021, then not being able to do fanmetings and brand promotions... :bawling:

As I said, COVID-19 made it hard for IC to keep such a necessary momentum for awards ceremony, due to negativity around it. 

Seo Jun opening the “mystery” behind his big smile made me feel warm;)) It’s amazing how he remembers it in such details;) Thank you for that photographer;)) 

And thank your for Seo Jun warning over careless pet raising. All raised pets should be as happy looking as Simba does;))

• Like 8

@serenilmauveI can relate to what he said that at the beginning of the pandemic, i was thinking maybe it would only last a few weeks at most. But now we're at the end of the year already yet we still can't see an end to this global disaster :dissapointed_relieved:

I love it when Seojun gave credit to Simba for giving more happiness than what he gave him. How many pet lovers could ever realized that? Maybe for some people pet is just a cute companion to play with. His heart is softer than silk :wub: And he basically said that he was a man with responsibility and full of love. So husband material kyaaa :love:

The list is most likely actors who have something to release next year (?) Hopefully CU or new drama at the end of next year *praying hard* :please:

• Like 6

Awww.. Finally he heard us :gangnamstyle:we missed him like crazy Lol! i saw track 31 many times just to see his face..:wub: Do they update the vlog on mondays @Anjalifairy?

@Anjalifairy Have a good rest dear :blush: Enjoy your free time before going busy again. Busy restaurant means business is running well right :) 

Thanks for the translation, i love their friendship. Well, about her bullying accusation, we do not know what really happened back then. Teenagers fight over trivial things. But if it is true, I hope she learns her lesson and becomes a better person

@AsveriaPSJ what is TC Chandler? is it that prestigious?

@serenilmauve yes, i love the fact that he's very firm that raising a pet is all about commitment and responsibility. He blatantly said that don't do it if people only want cuteness and fun of it. It breaks my heart to see some people throw away their old or sick cats/dogs in the highway.

I kinda guessed he would say white when the favorite colour of shirt question came up..:) his taste in shirt is so obvious lol! 

The same as Seo Joon, I learned a lot from Sae Royi/IC particularly in self finance. Now in fact i try to invest in stocks..:)

• Like 6

I really love his Q & A. :love:

The fact every time I watch Record Park's: 

1. Click the like button before watching the whole contents.

2. Looking at his face and smile till the end without reading the subs. Lol.

3. Starting to read the subs. 

@Anjalifairy@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 The way Seo Joon loves pet (Simba), I can imagine how he loves his family and friends especially his wifey and kids later. It is so beautiful. :heart: This guy is really full of golden heart. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I really love his Q & A. :love:

The fact every time I watch Record Park's: 

1. Click the like button before watching the whole contents.

2. Looking at his face and smile till the end without reading the subs. Lol.

3. Starting to read the subs. 

@Anjalifairy@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 The way Seo Joon loves pet (Simba), I can imagine how he loves his family and friends especially his wifey and kids later. It is so beautiful. :heart: This guy is really full of golden heart. 

Lol! The way i do it is almost the same as you, only i exchange number 3 and number 2, and then repeat number 3 multiple times..lol!

I hope they will release more q&a videos as he got a bouquet of questions lol! I love questions about his graduation pics or is he the one planning a vacation or who feeds simba in the morning, and things like that. Light and seemingly trivial but show another side of him..i hope the remaining questions will be like that..

• Like 6