Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 1/27/2021 at 11:19 AM, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve Yeah.. His debut period is relatively not too long compared to other actors of his age, yet too many young actors have set him as their role models. His acting has that great impact

I guess so.. Kinda like virtual fashion show. I'm not sure if it's the same show that Seojun supposed to attend. But some of them showed off the same invitation like we have seen circulating on internet xD

Ah.. Talking about fandom name, i just read k-jeomju reactions on DC gall about it. Looked like they didn't expect that it would sound that formal lol. They were like "why on earth the name is Jeomju???", or "international fans must have a hard time to get used to it coz it's unfamiliar for us too" lol. But that's shortly after Seojun announced it. Now i think theyre all getting used to it xD

Tbh, i prefer something cute (or cheesy) like "seopporters" and "seoweet" :lol: but i knew there's no way for a manly and philosophical man like him would choose that lol.. or something cool and more international fans friendly like "parker". But understable since he's not the only actors with that surename. So it might not sound exclusive :D

And who suggested "baldhead"?? Funny that Seojun is against the name coz he has thick hair. But hey, my hair is thick too! So i'll absolutely object hahaha

To me, Jeomju sounds similar to Jeonju, a city in SK, so whenever i hear it, bibimbap will just pop up in my head bcs Jeonju is famous for its bibimbap lol so random xD

But i'm happy that we finally have official name to address each other. Jeomju sounds cool now in my ears.  Our man choice is the best choice

@Anjalifairy, yes, a little bit formal but for sure, for him it's the perfect name. (Store Manager) :blush:  Ohhh............how I love bibimbap. LOL Bibimbap is definitely a healthy dish as it offers a balance of all nutrients - Check out his video below again:  

video source : PinkVilla.com

• Like 5

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 4th episode TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

@willenette Me too! I love its flavors, textures and colors! Finishing one bowl of bibimbap is always satisfying. Omg.. Just talking about it already makes me drooling :rainbow:

@serenilmauve Uyeahh.. I hope i won't miss the live broadcast of ep 4 :exercice:

I'm curious about the early morning phone call that make them shook. And what is that Seojun and Wooshik laugh at? Is it something embarrasing? The fried oysters look tasty *drooling again*. And finally, the legendary Lee Seojin's oxtail soup since 3MAD will make a comeback. Can't wait!

So my friend, also a big fan of Youn's Stay, made a tteokgalbi with Seojun recipe yesterday and it tasted really good even without chestnut filling in it. Well, roasted minced beef never goes wrong though :D But the ones made by Seojun must be super tasty coz every bite of them consists of his sincerity and special care hehehe :blush:

Why i keep mentioning foods in this post :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@willenette Me too! I love its flavors, textures and colors! Finishing one bowl of bibimbap is always satisfying. Omg.. Just talking about it already makes me drooling :rainbow:

@serenilmauve Uyeahh.. I hope i won't miss the live broadcast of ep 4 :exercice:

So my friend, also a big fan of Youn's Stay, made a tteokgalbi with Seojun recipe yesterday and it tasted really good even without chestnut filling in it. Well, roasted minced beef never goes wrong though :D But the ones made by Seojun must be super tasty coz every bite of them consists of his sincerity and special care hehehe :blush:

'

Me too actually :) out of all korean food i've tasted so far, my faves are: Bibimbap, Kimchi jjigae and Sundubu jjigae. I made them quite often at home

Really? wow..i definitely have to try it soon :) But i have a question, when Seo Joon made a lot of mother sauce in eps 1, he mentioned about mother sauce being used also for Tteokgalbi, what is it for?

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 Same. I love all kind of jjigae, tteokpokki and jajangmyeon :D The ingredients of the mother sauce is actually the same as the recipe i wrote here. You can check the part where Seojun made the mother sauce. It consists of onions, pear, mince garlic, soy sauce etc. Maybe bcs the ingredients are common as main foundation of various korean dishes, that sauce also can be used for other dishes like tteokpokki. Thats how restaurant works to make efficiency :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 did you receive my message/DM? :sweatingbullets:

Yes i dm-ed you back :) let me know when we will start..

About today's episode..i think it's the best one by far. I feel so contented watching this :wub:Everyone had a fair share, lot's of warm interaction among the youn's family, among the guests and between the both of them :), and lots of giggling moments for me..PD-nim have done a great job :thumbsup:

The guests were soo sweet, they really showed their appreciation to the chefs, the ones who made their experience richer :) I laughed when the guest were praising the food from each of their dining room

and what more can i say about our Seo Joon, even WS said he's a gentleman :) he made coffee for everyone

and i don't know about you guys, i actually feel sorry for WS, i kinda get the vibe that Ms. Youn somehow wasn't really fond of him. He tried though to win her heart..lol! Well, a new member may take quite some time to be accepted by all, particularly by the most senior member; they say old people are hard to please :) but i could be wrong. Ms. Youn seemed really proud of Yumi and Seo Joon :), she kept praising them

oh, i forgot, they really did do a michievous thing, laughing at someone's sketch :lol: naughty boys..though we know they're actually laughing at WS' look, but I couldn't blame them, i myself promptly laughed  seeing it. It's a good picture but WS looks so different..lol! Ms. Youn's one was awesome though.. :)

• Like 6

Yes today's episode was so fun and Seojun showed up a lot! His meme worthy faces though XD And i'm proud that he and Yumi got the praise as the duo chefs that they deserve :blush:

The funny part was when Wooshik got scolded by Seojun lol. The seconds i saw how Wooshik poured the dumpling broth carelessly then broke the pretty garnish, i already could feel a bad feeling. And it's true.. The chef in charge of the dumpling soup saw it and scolded him on the spot. Thankfully he scolded in korean lmao. 

And Wooshik's pic.. So that's what made them rolling on the floor laughing :lol:

@serenilmauve lmao that Seojun's workload board is so funny. Only Seojun is possible doing all those chores :lol:

@ivanovie25 Why do you think so? I don't see it that way :D From what i see, Wooshik is such a natural he gets close easily to anyone. To miss Youn, i think he just simply likes to tease her. And when he is brave enough to do that, it must be bcs he feels quite comfortable with her. And miss Youn, just like my grandma when teased by her grandchildren, she will respond curtly as if sulking but of course that's not what is in her heart. If you have watched some of her interviews, you will know that it's her style in responding youngsters jokes :D

Idk if my english is good enough for you to understand my opinion xD

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy I get your point :) Yeah maybe i read too much into it :D i know a typical grumpy grandma like her, too  lol! Ms. Youn complaining about him twice is what made me quite surprised. I've never seen her complain first, like you said, i only saw her respond curtly. And Wooshik was trying so hard to tease her as if trying to appeal to her..but well, probably that's not the case :)

@serenilmauve are those 2 clips from today's broadcast? i didn't see them. Well i lost my connection like 10-15 minutes before it ends, could it be in that missing time? mmm..i did lost several times for like 1-2 minutes during the broadcast..

Anyway, i thought the hand gestures were L for a building sign, since it's hanok, if you know what i mean..lol! but it turns out to be angle brackets :sweat_smile: Grumpy Seo Jin is so funny..

• Like 4