Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Yeah..i agree with you, i can still strongly feel go dongman's aura during Midnight Runners promotion activities, or Sae Royi in those photoshoots, and others. He actually reminds me of Leonardo Dicaprio and Matt Damon, their dedication and details into the characters they're playing is superb. No wonder he said that Leo is his inspiration.

I actually admire those actors who can do this 'method acting' but not to the extreme. It can be dangerous sometimes. They are really talented and can have thousands of faces..you will feel they are a different person in each role. Seo Joon's good looks sometimes overshadow his acting skill. Girls just admire his physique without really appreciating his acting range, and then move on to the younger good looking actors..lol! I don't consider them as fans..

I admire quite a lot of actors since years ago i got to know korean entertainment. I still follow some of their works because i fell for their acting skill aside from their looks. I honestly don't know how long it will last with Seo Joon, or he will just enter my list of actors whose films/dramas i can watch. I simply just fell out of love with them lol! :lol: But i acknowledge their acting skill therefore i have no doubt choosing their works when i want to watch something. Or..he can still remain in that special room of my heart along with Leo and Matt Damon..lol!! I'm sure 3 is not that crowded..:lol:

Anyway..back to work..lol!!

• Like 7

Congratulations to my favorite Itaewon Class team. So much deserved award. Anyone who thinks otherwise, can fry themselves in frying pan (yes, I’m that annoyed :D). 
Now Itaewon Class team had such great acting, that it’s baffling to see all of them not getting enough award for the level of acting, that they showed. 

Also, all soundtracks in Itaewon Class simply masterpieces. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Lol! That mount everest cracked me up! :lol: I second to that! It can uplift your spirit and mood effectively :hooray:

Oh, the singing duo is soo cute. The way they joke and laugh over small thing, and sing randomly is so boyish..:wub:

Aww..i posted without checking..Jeomju? A bit strange in my ear..lol! @serenilmauve just when we missed him..he updated..lol! 

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 Yes, it has good meaning, but it’s less cute, than I expected;) But it’s Seo Jun we talking about :joy: He is too manly for cute things xD 

He spend all his cute limits on Simba xD 

I just watched the track..So..we are Jeomju now? Lol! I still have to get used to that name.. Jeomju

I thinks they recorded the track on the same day as Q&A, minus the coat. I wanna how he looks like now..i don't like that hair style..lol! He's been sporting it from YS..i wonder if he plans to use it for his new character..

• Like 5

@serenilmauve he just well aware that he has bunch of fanboys too :lol: So he desided to go with something gender neutral and male fans friendly :D 

I think my friend created one of my favorite names for his fandom SeoSouls))) But I kinda like JEOMJU too;) They just needed to make it JEOMJUN ;)

@ivanovie25 don’t worry, considering the plot of the movie his character will be most of the time less than perfect in terms of his hairstyle))) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Seo joon looks so much younger in that ziozia cf :wub: and a nice homie boy

Compared to this..hahaha..i never saw this pic. He looks so manly here, maybe because of the smoking thing..

Mmm..how to get only one tweet about Seo Joon? Automatically the first tweet is included

• Like 4