Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

So I watched the whole episode with eng subs and 3rd episode was full on Seo Jun moments;))) 
He still amazes me with his work ethic and abilities. For their small nap he woke up to be exactly in time for work. He didn’t go outside because he understood that they need to prepare stuff beforehand hence they were so relaxed while serving dinner. Then he smartly fixed board. 
He is a guy, who knows how to work and take care of himself and his family. He knows how to cook, clean place and fix stuff where is needed a strong hand. 
His wife will be a happy one. He is someone who takes care of people around himself. Someone who works without anyone needing to say anything, doesn’t like to be lazy when everyone is busy and diligent in everything he does :approves:

P.S. Seo Jun is not going to attend APAN. Well, I guess we know what it mean. Anyway, still proud everything he achieved in 2020 and I know even better things waiting us in 2021 :sparklyeyes: Dream and Concrete Utopia should grace our screen faster :elated:

The same here! I have so much more respect for him. When he asked for the time to wooshik, wow i thought he must have calculated his time well so that he can be on time. He's so committed to his words and committment.

I love the caption Park Seo Joon, the Mac Gyver :wub:..He is the mac gyver type. You can rely on him on anything and he'll do it well, fast and efficient. I remember he said to Yumi he had fast hands. Indeed! He did the preparation while Yumi gone, so kind of Ms. Yoon to help :)

He's the tester alright..:wub: Yumi seeks for his approval quite often, and even down to the coffee lol!

So one more thing i learned about him here he' a coffee maniac. I knew it when he said he was hungry and only had 2 cups of coffee when shooting the Q&A session for Record's Park..

Yeah, i can also feel that Ms. Youn trusts him and rely on him. I think YK2 made a strong bond between the 4 of them.

Congrats to IC! Well deserved! :thumbsup: still praying for his powerful performance as PSY to be acknowledged..are all awards for 2020 done? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Yumi and Seo Jun duo;) 

Filming crew made a such fun out of team’s second breezy day compared to first one, where everything was hectic and tiring xD

The comparation is so funny..with the different background music :lol: Seo Joon's tense face vs relaxed and goofy smile lol!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

The comparation is so funny..with the different background music :lol: Seo Joon's tense face vs relaxed and goofy smile lol!

Next week will be another “tiring” day xD Poor Youn’s Stay will face bunch of (I think) Italians xD

About awards, yes, I think so. We almost at full circle with IC тт___тт

• Like 4

So cute of Seo Joon to wear the gift. :blush: I think it's kind of risky to give fashion items to him because we don't know whether he will like or or not. But obviously he likes the hat :blush:

@serenilmauve ah yeah..i think all awards have been presented :( We'll head to baeksang again in march.. praying for next time then :))

Edit: it dawned on me, i can't believe Seo Joon didn't get any award for his performance as Park Saeroyi..south korea sometimes i just don't understand you..that stellar performance..wow..just wow <_<

About ep3, the making of tteokgalbi really makes a difference to the kitchen vibe. When Seo Joon was busy making it on day 1, a lot of preparation were lagging. Now that he has the time to prepare ahead of time, everything goes smoothly. So on Day 1 he made a lot of minced meat and chestnut dough and store them in the fridge right? All they need to do during prep is just making the meat ball? Now the question is how long will the stock last? Lol!

Oh another thing, seeing how friendly and cheerful he was when interacting with the guests, i think he's the same as WS in terms of PR skill, it's just that the language was the barrier..

I was a bit surprised when Ms. Youn was complaining about WS to Seo Joon, even using the word your dongsaeng..well she looked a bit annoyed though she smiled after that..

• Like 4

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Curious what Peakboy wrote :sweatingbullets:

This is about when the wooga squad makes their own variety show right? I think i read it on twitter..if the post is not wrong, his answers is well, maybe someday.. lol! I dunno it could be wrong

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
I love how his hair flips so much :love:

After being kept in the hat for 5 hours :lol: it's winter, i guess they're not sweating..lol! Anyway his hair must be soft..

Dorky and playful Seo Joon is always fun to watch :wub: laughing happily over trivial thing..:D

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Guys, I’m bored :sad1: I need more Seo Jun in my life :crybaby:

Lol! tbh, i miss him too now even though we just watched him in Youn's Stay 2 days ago. While working, i keep lurking on sns and this forum for his updated news every now and then :sweat_smile: this is so not healthy..lol!

Wish we were in his early career as he updated his sns like on daily basis..arrgh..

Anyway, let's just talk about him..even smallest detail. It'll be fun while waiting for him :D 

I read on naver (translated), someone commented on his continuous coffee intake on YS. She/He said that "is Seo Joon seeking a coffee advertisement?" LOL! that'll be a good idea, as a coffee maniac, he should have one ads about coffee..did he have it before?

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 the thing is, I miss him even when he is active, even if he is silent for one day :sad1: I need him start to promote his movies, so we can get an actual updates... or announce new drama, so we can start speculating :joy:

And we actually blessed fandom, our guy has an active IG, YouTube channel, appears on variety shows, has lined up projects... Yet, it’s not nearly enough :crybaby:

You right, it’s not healthy, but I’m okay with that though :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@serenilmauve Lol! well, i'm quite familiar with the phase i'm in now when i like a celebrity, for me i'm sure it'll pass, but judging from the period of time, i think even though it'll pass i will stick around him for a long time. So now i am enjoying this phase even though it's not quite good for my work, since my focus is somehow divided :D

You are right, we are quite lucky, some actors don't have any other channels to get in touch with their fans. They completely disappear after a project and then emerge when another project is released. Our Seo Joon also has many CFs, every now and then those companies will release new version of video of picture set and these will be a treat for us fans.

So, i'm sure now  he's preparing for his new character. I am excited to see how he molds himself to immerse into this character. I know he's not a method actor, but some articles said that Seo Joon always immerses himself into his character. The latest one is Soompi, i quote : "Park Seo Joon is known for really becoming the characters he takes on". That's how serious he is when preparing himself for a role.

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 I think he is kinda like a method actor. Some examples of so-called “method acting” just too extreme. If you follow him he starts resembling in some ways characters that he is playing at the time. They don’t overpower him and he has an ability to not mingle himself too much with characters, but he still has that aura from them. He is someone who is very detailed and someone who understands his characters to a t. A true talent and true actor. 

I actually rarely like actors. Yet it’s been almost 3-4 years with Seo Jun as my favorite, I believe. It’s started without me even understanding I think between FFMY and WWWSK when he made me comeback to dramaland. And here I am today;) Still having the exact same love and appreciation for this amazing actor and person;))) 

• Like 5