Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 3rd episode TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

I wish they have a movie project someday. I feel that they will bring out their best potential in a movie :sparklyeyes:

Talking about movie, i feel that korean actors are more appreciated if he's made a name in a movie, not so much in a drama. Drama is a way to get popularity but movie is a way to gain professional recognition. I'm glad now Seo Joon is beginning to make more movies, that means movie directors and producers start to trust him. Though it's best strategy for him to go back to dramaland after 1 or 2 movies.

I remember ms. Youn didn't know him  when YK2 started, and he's already popular back then, just not among the high level actors.

can't believe it's friday again..wow..time flies indeed..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@ivanovie25 He is the youngest out of nominees. I’m trying to be positive, but he is a dark horse in this list. I hope tomorrow he will make an appearance... Please :Pandabulous: 

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I wish they have a movie project someday. I feel that they will bring out their best potential in a movie

Talking about movie, i feel that korean actors are more appreciated if he's made a name in a movie, not so much in a drama. Drama is a way to get popularity but movie is a way to gain professional recognition. I'm glad now Seo Joon is beginning to make more movies, that means movie directors and producers start to trust him. Though it's best strategy for him to go back to dramaland after 1 or 2 movies.

I remember ms. Youn didn't know him  when YK2 started, and he's already popular back then, just not among the high level actors.

can't believe it's friday again..wow..time flies indeed..

I have feeling they probably would. Ever since I saw this clip I’m eager to see them in thriller or action movie together.

They’re two incredible actors that for sure can portray new characters without any reminder of Sae Roy and Yi Seo in new project;)))

I don’t think so. There is big names in both movies and dramas, and they have their own merits. And majority of actors swap dramas and movies. It’s all about talent and how bankable is an actor with his/her projects. 

Being successful and active in both fields is a blessing, so I wish for Seo Juh that, which is already accomplishing in his own speed and terms :hwaiting2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

The list is out!  I kinda wish he is on the Top Excellence list because i feel his chance is bigger there. But praying that he will get Daesang! :sparklyeyes:

Daesang Nominees: Gong Hyojin, Kim Hyesoo, Kim Heeae, Park Seojoon, Hyunbin

https://twitter.com/pia24711/status/1352421656036220928?s=19

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve Can we have good news about this then? :sparklyeyes: 

I kinda hope he gets Top Excellence as it seems easier than Daesang but thinking of he is the youngest among the nominees for Daesang, I am so proud of him. :love: I cannot expect anything now as I am always sad for Saeroyi. Lol. But, please make appearance for us, Seo Joon. :blush:

And wish Chamdahan will grow their sales by signing Seo Joon. :wow1:

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell so sad that he's not on the list of Top Excellence/Best Actor nominees, only on Daesang nominees list. Well, being nominated is quite an achievement too :) of course we hope he wins..

I kinda guess who they will aim to win in top excellence category..For Daesang, in my denial heart, i also guess who will win..but still hope for a favorable result for Seo Joon :)

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWSJz0pnQ3/

Naughty filming crew xD 

:bashful:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKWQjJpp6ku/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watching this video I released, that Yumi and Seo Jun basically cooperate the color of their clothes in the morning lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWVml-JkAL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Finally a k-drama watcher :eats:

• Love 4

@serenilmauve Lol! i wonder what the caption says..

Again i missed 30 minutes towards the end..aargh..but i like the first 1 hour. Seo Joon is really a mood booster, even in the morning he's quite cheerful :)

yeah i notice that too, they look like having their own uniform lol! even one time later on they will wear pink together. I wonder if they planned it ahead..:)

Seojoon made yummy ramyeon, looking so ease around the kitchen. I think he really is good at cooking..he has the talent

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Sweetnight said:

Hello there! Been lurking here ever since Itaewon Class days but first time posting here. I enjoy reading your posts here :)

Hi Sweetnight..welcome! :gangnamstyle: please feel free to join our random discussion lol!

Guys, i just saw a clip on twitter. It looks like a teaser for eps.4 Did i see it correctly? Seo Joon and Yumi are arguing over something? lol!

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 3

His English is adorable :bashful:

51 minutes ago, Sweetnight said:

Hello there! Been lurking here ever since Itaewon Class days but first time posting here. I enjoy reading your posts here :)

:waves:

Welcome!!! So nice to see you joining us! Get comfortable with us and post anything  and about anything Seo Jun related that you want! :heart:

@ivanovie25 I think they “argued” over mingling with guest xD I think Seo Jun said “you/we should show our face sometimes” and Yumi replayed “I don’t want to” or “I’m okay without it” :joy: 

Loved so much how Seo Jun said “No, I hate it” xD

• Like 4
  • Love 1