Quantcast

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 8 March 5 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

suebaaby-20200907-0001.jpg

mek227-20200907-0001.jpg

Throwback to 2 years ago when PSJ was at Dodger Stadium in LA to support Ryu Hyunjin (his main agenda in LA was filming for Saja, if i'm not mistaken). I still remember i was so happy to see these pics bcs i was struggling with WWWSK post-drama withdrawal syndrome at that time and i was on my highest addiction to him (well i still am xD) so i spent day and night to monitoring him on IG lol. Any new pics or updates from him, i would be so hyper and go crazyyy lol xD

Too bad he's quit baseball already. It would've been nice if he's still in Playboys team along with top male celebs :cutekitty:

Cr. suebaaby and mek227

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Throwback to 2 years ago when PSJ was at Dodger Stadium in LA to support Ryu Hyunjin (his main agenda in LA was filming for Saja, if i'm not mistaken). I still remember i was so happy to see these pics bcs i was struggling with WWWSK post-drama withdrawal syndrome at that time and i was on my highest addiction to him (well i still am xD) so i spent day and night to monitoring him on IG lol. Any new pics or updates from him, i would be so hyper and go crazyyy lol xD

Too bad he's quit baseball already. It would've been nice if he's still in Playboys team along with top male celebs :cutekitty:

Cr. suebaaby and mek227

May I know why he quit baseball from Playboys team? It means Playboys team are still exist now? 

Well, he is really very addictive. :heart2beat:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

May I know why he quit baseball from Playboys team? It means Playboys team are still exist now? 

Well, he is really very addictive. 

As far as i know, the team still exists. But there's high turn over on the team  bcs each of the actors has their own busy schedule so it's hard to keep fix members/players. Most likely that's also what happened to Seojun. I think he participated in the team only for a short period of time though ^_^

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

As far as i know, the team still exists. But there's high turn over on the team  bcs each of the actors has their own busy schedule so it's hard to keep fix members/players. Most likely that's also what happened to Seojun. I think he participated in the team only for a short period of time though ^_^

Ahhh.. I c. I hope Seo Joon will participate in Running Man again one fine day. It is fun to see him & KS. Well, or any others variety show. :please:

• Like 2

Youtube recommend me this video :D

It's still funny reading his chat conversation with his mom. I always have a soft spot for a guy who loves children and is close to his mom:heart3: He makes his mom as a role model in finding his life partner. That's why he said he wants his future wife to be a housewife and wants his kids grow under their mom's care, just like what his mom does.

A good son, and good husband and dad to be. Perfect :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Youtube recommend me this video :D

It's still funny reading his chat conversation with his mom. I always have a soft spot for a guy who loves children and is close to his momHe makes his mom as a role model in finding his life partner. That's why he said he wants his future wife to be a household and wants his kids grow under their mom's care, just like what his mom does.

A good son, and good husband and dad to be. Perfect :heart:

Experience shapes our perception on ideal family;) And all kind of decisions should be respected. Ultimately a lot of time now passed since then and it’s up to him and his future wife to decide on their future. I applaud his mom for raising three boys, which is not an easy thing to do at all;) 

And really his mom someone he is really close with, because he mentions her all the time xD And when I mean all the time... I mean all the time lmfao I’m close with my mom too, so I totally understand him here xD

• Like 3
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 8 March 5 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]