Quantcast

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 8 March 5 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

52 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauveWoww.. KBS come out for duo SJ-WS. 

Do you watch Shut Up Family? I dont watch it so I hope there is translation from KBS so I can watch Seo Joon and WS only. :smiley: Both of them are so young and cute. 

Only their parts;) They’re green, just like their acting, but still so hilarious and cute :sparklyeyes:

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauveWoww.. KBS come out for duo SJ-WS. :cutekitty: 

Do you watch Shut Up Family? I dont watch it so I hope there is translation from KBS so I can watch Seo Joon and WS only. :smiley: Both of them are so young and cute. :dontwanna:

I have watch it. That drama is whole some. Watched it only for seo joon and ws but there isn't any moment I got bored. Loved every character.  Seo joon and WS bond is so beautiful and their scenes <3. Do watch it. SF is just amazing. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I have watch it. That drama is whole some. Watched it only for seo joon and ws but there isn't any moment I got bored. Loved every character.  Seo joon and WS bond is so beautiful and their scenes <3. Do watch it. SF is just amazing. 

:ok:I will watch it. I am goin watch for Seo Joon and WS moments then. Btw, where should I watch it as it is 2012 drama. Please help. Ohh.. and Pots of Gold. I want to watch his parts only as well. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

:ok:I will watch it. I am goin watch for Seo Joon and WS moments then. Btw, where should I watch it as it is 2012 drama. Please help. Ohh.. and Pots of Gold. I want to watch his parts only as well. 

I don't have his parts only but you can watch it on drama cool.  You can skip others and watch only his part. I have links but I don't know I can share here or not? 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I don't have his parts only but you can watch it on drama cool.  You can skip others and watch only his part. I have links but I don't know I can share here or not? 

You can dm her, but not openly share;)

PSJ mentioned by Elle Japan

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

What is PSJDUCE?  

You know idol surviving program Produce 101? So, Seo Jun fans took same concept and play to choose best moment with him;)))

Last year top 5 list looked like this;)

For more clips click on channel they have several teams with clips/moments just like in the show;)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 8 March 5 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]