Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

8 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Buahahha omg i can't with thisssss

I'm not ready yet to watch him again in dream high :lol:

The drama itself is terrible, but PSJ overall looked okay and not out of the place between bunch of idols. IMO. Even his voice at that time had that “idol” feeling into it. And all that considering, that he had no prior training whatsoever. They should’ve honestly made him either a lead or second one (drama had a lot rookies anyway. PSJ was almost the only really trained actor there) instead of just supporting character. And hire a good writer :lol: (and better cinematographer too). Man I feel sad remembering all that wasted potential :tears:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

The drama itself is terrible, but PSJ overall looked okay and not out of the place between bunch of idols. IMO. Even his voice at that time had that “idol” feeling into it. And all that considering, that he had no prior training whatsoever. They should’ve honestly made him either a lead or second one (drama had a lot rookies anyway. PSJ was almost the only really trained actor there) instead of just supporting character. And hire a good writer :lol: (and better cinematographer too). Man I feel sad remembering all that wasted potential :tears:

Ah really? I even can't remember anymore how the drama was like bcs it's long long time ago and at that time i didn't know and recognize who park seo joon is :sweat_smile: Until now i don't have intention to rewatch it again lol. Like you said all i can remember is the drama is so terrible compared to season 1. I watched the season 2 bcs i love the season 1 but turned out it didn't meet my expectation :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ah really? I even can't remember anymore how the drama was like bcs it's long long time ago and at that time i didn't know and recognize who park seo joon is :sweat_smile: Until now i don't have intention to rewatch it again lol. Like you said all i can remember is the drama is so terrible compared to season 1. I watched the season 2 bcs i love the season 1 but turned out it didn't meet my expectation :lol:

I didn’t feel awkward watching him acting in it as an idol;) But it’s not the drama that i would ever re-watch even today, after I became a fan lol I dunno why they didn’t insist Park Hye Ryun to write second season too. They had a lot of talented and popular idols in it, but script ruined everything. 

But the song itself is not terrible. Sometimes it’s even fun to listen to :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Cute cute cute :wub:
Spoiler

I didn’t feel awkward watching him acting in it as an idol;) But it’s not the drama that i would ever re-watch even today, after I became a fan lol I dunno why they didn’t insist Park Hye Ryun to write second season too. They had a lot of talented and popular idols in it, but script ruined everything. 

But the song itself is not terrible. Sometimes it’s even fun to listen to :P

@serenilmauve oh nooo! I don't want to click it. I think i'll never be ready to watch him in dream high again :lol: 

• Like 3

photo835140.jpg

PSJ used to join celebrity baseball team named Playboys with A-list actors such Jang Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Jung Woo Sung, Jo In sung, and also with his fellow actor in witch's romance Yoon Hyun Min. 

Just a fun fact : i read somewhere yoon hyun min once said that when they met for the first time for the drama and bcs they needed to build a good chemistry, they got close by talking and smoking a lot. Turned out their chemistry in the drama was great :D

So psj used to be a smoker when he was young. I think he totally quits now bcs he seems to have a healtier lifestyle. Even his hobby is exercise :lol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 12/1/2019 at 6:50 PM, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

PSJ used to join celebrity baseball team named Playboys with A-list actors such Jang Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Jung Woo Sung, Jo In sung, and also with his fellow actor in witch's romance Yoon Hyun Min. 

Just a fun fact : i read somewhere yoon hyun min once said that when they met for the first time for the drama and bcs they needed to build a good chemistry, they got close by talking and smoking a lot. Turned out their chemistry in the drama was great :D

So psj used to be a smoker when he was young. I think he totally quits now bcs he seems to have a healtier lifestyle. Even his hobby is exercise

I think he still smokes, but I believe not as excessive as before (rarely). I dunno, I get that expression from his Parasite cameo where he smoke, but maybe he stopped and did so only for movie. Anyway, I just hope he quits for good smoking in the future, if he still does it. If not, I'm so happy;) 

btw, he is not in the team anymore?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:
Cute cute cute :wub:
  Reveal hidden contents

I didn’t feel awkward watching him acting in it as an idol;) But it’s not the drama that i would ever re-watch even today, after I became a fan lol I dunno why they didn’t insist Park Hye Ryun to write second season too. They had a lot of talented and popular idols in it, but script ruined everything. 

But the song itself is not terrible. Sometimes it’s even fun to listen to :P

@serenilmauve oh nooo! I don't want to click it. I think i'll never be ready to watch him in dream high again :lol: 

If PSJ was idol, he would've been totally a stan attractor ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I think he still smokes, but I believe not as excessive as before (rarely). I dunno, I get that expression from his Parasite cameo where he smoke, but maybe he stopped and did so only for movie. Anyway, I just hope he quits for good smoking in the future. 

btw, he is not in the team anymore?

I know what you mean. In parasite he looks like a natural smoker, doesn't he? :) who knows? It could be that he still does it occasionally. Of course i also hope he quits for good :)

I hate smoker but imagine he's smoking.. I can't.. That's 2hot2handle lollll

Hmm actually i'm not sure if he's still in the team or not. But most likely not since he's very buzzyy :lol:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I know what you mean. In parasite he looks like a natural smoker, doesn't he? :) who knows? It could be that he still does it occasionally. Of course i also hope he quits for good :)

I hate smoker but imagine he's smoking.. I can't.. That's 2hot2handle lollll

Hmm actually i'm not sure if he's still in the team or not. But most likely not since he's very buzzyy :lol:

In photos they come out aesthetically pleasing, but I hope that he would take the best care of his health. 

I saw a video of PSJ getting ready (warming up) to play, but can't find it anymore :crazy:

• Like 2