Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes, it's actually director's cut and it's included in wwwsk's dvd.  The director once said that it's too much and not appropriate to air the drunk scene that long in tv broadcast. So they decided to only air as much as you watched on tvN :)

Too bad. It would’ve been such a cute scene. They should’ve left it. Now I need to search for that director DVD cut lol 

I know actors usually also give commentary. Is there any video or translations of it? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Such a happy marshmallow :lol:

I’m glad, that some things never change;)

It’s funny, that with CWS he was like “dude, let’s play all business”, but he basically run dancing towards Seojoon without thinking much :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Too bad. It would’ve been such a cute scene. They should’ve left it. Now I need to search for that director DVD cut lol 

I know actors usually also give commentary. Is there any video or translations of it? 

Yes they did the commentary and also  it's included in dvd. But actually all the pics or video cuts from the dvd content you might see on some ig accounts these days are prohibited being published bcs it's considered copyrights violating.  But yeah i try to understand, maybe they just wanna share the happiness :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, i'm so full with psj! :love:

He opened the ceremony and appeared at the end of the show to present daesang, all i can think about is how bored he was waiting lol :lol:

But luckily cws was also there until the end tho.

Love all the interactions between wooga gang last night :wub:

From the solid acting between tae and cws to the zigzag dance (? Whatever the name) towards tae's favorite hyung, psj :lol:

Spoiler

I don't know how many times i repeat this just bcs i love how he's waiting for tae with that "big brother" smile and aura. Tae was like a kid dancing happily bcs his big brother brought him candies :D

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy probably because PSJ the biggest brother in his family and has big age gap between the youngest sibling (I believe 8 years?;)) it’s natural to him feel that “big brother” type of feelings towards V;))) I’m more fascinated with the fact how much all those younger guys look up to him and how they behave very comfortable and playfully with him, without feeling any age pressure;)))

@AsveriaPSJ I know, right? He is like “I can be playful with him as much as I want” :lol:

• Like 2