Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve Yeah.. His debut period is relatively not too long compared to other actors of his age, yet too many young actors have set him as their role models. His acting has that great impact :doggie:

I guess so.. Kinda like virtual fashion show. I'm not sure if it's the same show that Seojun supposed to attend. But some of them showed off the same invitation like we have seen circulating on internet xD

Ah.. Talking about fandom name, i just read k-jeomju reactions on DC gall about it. Looked like they didn't expect that it would sound that formal lol. They were like "why on earth the name is Jeomju???", or "international fans must have a hard time to get used to it coz it's unfamiliar for us too" lol. But that's shortly after Seojun announced it. Now i think theyre all getting used to it xD

Tbh, i prefer something cute (or cheesy) like "seopporters" and "seoweet" :lol: but i knew there's no way for a manly and philosophical man like him would choose that lol.. or something cool and more international fans friendly like "parker". But understable since he's not the only actors with that surename. So it might not sound exclusive :D

And who suggested "baldhead"?? Funny that Seojun is against the name coz he has thick hair. But hey, my hair is thick too! So i'll absolutely object hahaha

To me, Jeomju sounds similar to Jeonju, a city in SK, so whenever i hear it, bibimbap will just pop up in my head bcs Jeonju is famous for its bibimbap lol so random xD

But i'm happy that we finally have official name to address each other. Jeomju sounds cool now in my ears.  Our man choice is the best choice :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Anjalifairy Because he has everything young k-actors would love to follow;) He has talent, image, public and fans love and appreciation, great projects and respect from his co-workers :cutekitty:

But I’m especially proud, that all of them want to be “an acting experts” like Seo Jun. Because they always focus on his abilities as an actor :love:

I can bet some k-fans cursed a person, who suggested the name xD like I cursed a person, who suggested “director” xD 

I also had a feeling he would choose something out of our imagination xD 

But Park’s Office JEOMJUs has nice sound and meaning;) 

I’m going to add to first page now our fandom name;))) Finally, almost 10 years later he decided to name his fandom lol 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKiEXDPh-Zt/

Why all I can see here is Sae Roy working for Youn’s Stay xD

Also that 8 years long Woo Shik and Seo Jun friendship is love :hahah!:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Lol! yeah liar..just to avoid being asked to flash it..:) To think that he eats a lot of carb and fatty things and still looking like that, fit and muscular is something. I remember in YK2, he ate late at night and full of carbs, and dang! when he swam, the abs was still there.

I also wish all those beautiful chanel humans could take a picture together..*sigh

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

i wonder what they are laughing about. It looks like they did something michievous :D

You bet. I think they did something extremely stupid xD 

Ah, reality is hitting me. We just 4 days away from January 31, premiere day of Itaewon Class. Whole year passed like that. Wow...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@serenilmauve ikr.. :lol: I can't with this dorky man :criesariver::ohboy2:

Btw, i already checked the first page.. Isn't it "JEOMJU" the correct spelling instead of "JEOUMJU"? Or it's a typo? :D

Ah.. About IC.. It's also 3 days away from the long awaited presscon. I'm forever thankful to JTBC for making this Park Saeroy cam.

It's still on my downloads list on youtube bcs i still regularly watch it until now and it never fails to lift up my mood whenever i'm feeling bored. Basically it's just about him talking, smiling and being blushed lol. I love his neat, clean-cut look here. He looks dapper in that gray long suit :wub:

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy Oops, yes! Typo! I’m not yet used to word, so I overlooked my mistake. My bad :sweatingbullets:

I think I should start downloading videos too. Like recently YouTube deleted account and videos that created one of my most favorite FMVs and I feel sad now;( I don’t know where to find them anymore, when I want to re-watch some stuff;((

• Like 3