Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Ah, finally he's out of the kitchen for a bit :D Yumi not yet..

From YK 2, Ms. Yoon, Yumi and Seo Joon always end up in the kitchen together :) but i feel sorry for Ms. Yoon, it's not easy for a 73 year old lady to go back up and down the step to the dining room. I hope during dinner, she can just stay there to get all the order and let someone pick up the order from below. After all rooms have done the orders, then she could go back..

• Like 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 3rd episode January 22 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]
2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

btw, Woo Shik said, that business will be open for 3-4 days. So each day basically 2-3 episodes.

I see..shorter business lol! I can't imagine if they do it for 9-10 days like before..:sweatingbullets:

He looks like sae royi in that beanie, wait did he borrow it from sae royi? :lol:

Yumi and Seo Joon in matching pair shirts..looks like a uniform :)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Someone posted that the photoshoot is for vogue and the outfit is from hermes. So is he a hesmes boy now? Or it's just a pictorial for vogue? 

Really? Cool :glasses:

I think he it’s just for photoshoot. For Chanel he was an actual advertiser of thier Chanel N5 perfume;)))

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Really? Cool :glasses:

I think he it’s just for photoshoot. For Chanel he was an actual advertiser of thier Chanel N5 perfume;)))

Yeah..I think so too :) usually he posted right before the actual release, not on the actual event so it should be released in a day of two.. lol! To think we know him quite a bit even from a far :sweatingbullets: We're like machine learning, we get to know him by learning from his habit :D or machine learning is actually adopting us lol! Anyway we'll see in a couple of days..

• Like 3

5 Powerful Movies That Celebrate Youth

5 Powerful Movies That Celebrate Youth

“Midnight Runners”

midnight-runners.jpg

Ki Joon (Park Seo Joon) and Kee Yeol (Kang Ha Neul) are university students with one dream: becoming kickass police officers. So it’s not a surprise when the duo witness a kidnapping and immediately think to alert the local police. However, to their anger and disappointment, the report is brushed off with a blank, “We’re already too busy.” Ki Joon and Kee Yeol decide to take matters into their own hands and investigate the case further. They eventually find out that they are dealing with a gang running an egg harvesting ring. Have they gotten themselves into something too big for themselves?

These two friends may not be the most educated nor the most experienced; but they have the most youthful passion for justice. What once seemed like an unlikely duo unravels itself into the most professional pair of amateurs, and even heroes. One of the many perks of youth is being reckless and bold, not fearing failure. Watch “The Midnight Runners” to chase your own action-packed, comedy dream.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1446856wpp/5-powerful-movies-that-celebrate-youth

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Mostly the comments are about WS for YS. :blush: Why I read that YS only has 8 episodes? :cutekitty:

I can repeat Seo Joon's moments many times. Even the way his turn around is like dancing. :heart4:

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell i think it can be predicted, just like when Seo Joon joined the show at that time all eyes were on him, plus WS is now the pride of south korea and he's really good at PR and english :) Though as Seo Joon's fan i'm a bit greedy i want attention also for Seo Joon lol! :lol:  Well, Seo Joon still has his fans :wub:

Anyway, just finished watching it with eng sub on viu. I feel sorry for the nepali family, they hadn't had a chance to go out of seoul since they came to korea and even the grandparents hadn't tasted korean food. This opportunity would surely be a memorable experience for the family, plus it's their daughter's birthday :) Na PD's idea is indeed brilliant. Well, the theme may not be new but the idea to bring foreigners who just came in to korea during the pandemic is really unique and sympathetic.

I think the ukranian guests had no idea who the staff are because they even called WS the guy earlier. They're still young, i thought perhaps they've heard or seen. I guess since they're medical students, all they do just study and not pay attention to entertainment.

During their dinner when Na PD said that one family cancelled the reservation, you can see the happy smile on their faces lol! Seo Joon and Seo Jin exchanged looks and smiled happily :joy:  Na PD's plan to torture them has gone down the drain lol! 

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Love his small "oh my god" here 

Plus he work so fast, efficient and smart;)

Me too! :wub: i guess that's how Seo Joon reacts when he's really surprised..cute..

Oh, the guest called him park sae royi..lol! 

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Gentleman :fullofhearts: Opened the door and took Ms.Youn's bag to carry it for her :bashful:

This is one of the many qualities i love about him :wub: Another thing is that he's friendly and attentive to the fans in the airport. I feel really appreciated though sometimes some fans tresspassed his personal space. He took their gifts and letters and we know he read those letters while waiting for the planes from Record's Park..ah i love him :glee:

Aand the above also..lol! We posted almost at the same time. He's so humble and polite..

• Like 1
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

YK2 - team is feeling bad over empty seats. 
YS - team is super happy that people canceling their stay 

Our team changed a lot, huh :joy:

Lol! They're over exhausted..hands up :lol:

Additional from Seo Jin side, I guess Seo Jin has no revenue target this time because all guests have already prearranged, whilst in YK2 he's determined to increase daily revenue.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

YK2 - team is feeling bad over empty seats. 
YS - team is super happy that people canceling their stay 

Our team changed a lot, huh :joy:

I laugh so hard seeing their face especially Seo Joon and Seo Jin when they looked at each other. Their small smiles are precious. :Megalol:

And I love how Seo Joon put his hand on his chest when serving the soup to Nepali family. I just love seeing his manners. :heart:

• Like 4