Quantcast

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 4th episode January 29 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

*** Recently, Park Seo Jun updated his YouTube with a new Q&A video. In this video, he answered various questions that were sent by fans. One of the question was, "Do you remember why you took your elementary school graduation photo with such a huge smile? You looked so happy in it." Park Seo Jun answered, "Ah yes, I do. Very well, in fact. I was actually a quite shy boy when I was young. I happened to move around a lot as well." He resumed, "At that time, I attended this small elementary school where there were only three classes in each grade." He continued, "The photographer tried to put in a lot of effort in each photo. What he did was to make us relax and laugh to take that sort of shots. As each kid entered the photographing room, he put his glasses down a little and told us, 'Can you smile a little?'" He went on, "I don't know why but that was just so funny for me. You know when you are little, you just laugh over small things. He captured me at that very moment when I laughed." He added, "As far as I know, most of the kids in the graduation album when I graduated are laughing like me in the photos."  :blush:

*****************************************************************************************

Park Seo Joon's elementary school graduation photo

201510974_1280.jpg

source : SBS News

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I just realized, didn't he use to have a mole on his left cheek? did he remove it?

Seo Joon and Dami, i would love to see them in a movie :) Oh ji ho is a famous actor, maybe someday he will become a director and he can make his wish and my wish come true :)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I just realized, didn't he use to have a mole on his left cheek? did he remove it?

Seo Joon and Dami, i would love to see them in a movie :) Oh ji ho is a famous actor, maybe someday he will become a director and he can make his wish and my wish come true :)

No, it's here;) Just his cheek mole was always "shy" one. Hard to see;))

Yes, I want them to work again so bad. Their acting style really match a lot, imo;)))

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 2nd episode TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

@serenilmauve that mole is probably getting faded away as he's getting older like the one i have on my hand, so with only little make up or flash from camera it's completely unseen :)

Ah, i can't wait for tonight :happy2:

This is really out of topic :)

Spoiler

I saw Seo Joon stickers here and there on whatsapp. Do you guys know where i can download that stuff? 

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 4

Seo Joon and Yumi are a perfect kitchen duo :wub: perhaps someday the two of them will join forces and open a restaurant..hahaha..plus Lee Seo Jin as one of the investors and perhaps a business advisor..:D

I also wish Seo Joon and Yumi has a movie project together someday :)

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Working duo Soon new episode

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that this new cooking show received good viewership rating after its pilot EP. It also marked a good start as they already received good viewership ratings with its first episode! The first episode of "Youn's Stay" already garnered an average rating of 8.2 percent in the metropolitan area according to Nielsen Korea. This third season of "Youn's Stay" was filmed in South Jeolla Province. This location seems so organized, too. It's also a beautiful place. I heard that after the pilot episode aired, the hanok stay in Gurye, South Jeolla Province was already flooded with inquiries and reservations. I'm glad that the show has been gaining attention. I'm looking forward to what menu they will cook soon for their visitors. They had prepared Korean food such as tteokgalbi (beef patties), jeon (pan fried vegetables) and gungjung tteokbokki as the first meal that was served for the guests. These are so yummy. Aside from cooking, they also have to learn different tasks of picking up the guests, which is new to them because they were not able to do it the previous seasons.

Here's the 1st EP again for those who haven't watched the show yet : :blush:

video source : Kdramastars

• Like 5
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Seo Joon and Yumi are a perfect kitchen duo :wub: perhaps someday the two of them will join forces and open a restaurant..hahaha..plus Lee Seo Jin as one of the investors and perhaps a business advisor..:D

I also wish Seo Joon and Yumi has a movie project together someday :)

I believe the chemistry will be great for the movie project. :blush:

Today we can see the "dinner moments" of Youn's Stay. :sparklyeyes:Apple.. Carrot.. So cute. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2
32 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I believe the chemistry will be great for the movie project. 

Today we can see the "dinner moments" of Youn's Stay. 

:highonflowers:

Excited to see what will they cook for today's Episode 2

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 4th episode January 29 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]