Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Oh really? Cute :wub: I think i saw him scratching the back of his head again somewhere in YS..mmm..was it when they were at the dining table? mm..I forget..must rewatch :D

Btw where is everybody? Lol! Only us discussing YS

I think when they are discussing about the guests and he realized there are 14 peoples for the first day.  I think I will rewatch YS till Friday especially to see Seo Joon's expression. Lol. All of his expression are so cute and gold. It is the real Seo Joon in life. :heart:

And I really love this man much. He always give positive vibes. Whatever happen he will say "We can do it' even though I think sometimes they are in crisis. He really teaches me a lot since IC. :heart4:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think when they are discussing about the guests and he realized there are 14 peoples for the first day.  I think I will rewatch YS till Friday especially to see Seo Joon's expression. Lol. All of his expression are so cute and gold. It is the real Seo Joon in life. :heart:

And I really love this man much. He always give positive vibes. Whatever happen he will say "We can do it' even though I think sometimes they are in crisis. He really teaches me a lot since IC. :heart4:

Aah..yes that one, he was kinda worried what to with the current situation :lol:

Good that he gives you a positive influence :) 

I can see that he has great composure, not easily panicked in crisis. He has good leadership quality too.

@serenilmauve we learn more about him day by day  :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

Hi,

I am happy to see again Lee Seo Jin aka Mr Dimple in Youn’s Stay and so is Youn Yeo Jung, adore both of them and not forgetting Jung Yoo Mi and Park Seo Joon whom all have worked togethre previously in Youn’s Kitchen and the new babe Choi Woo Shik.

It takes effort, time and sacrifice to make the production a success in view of the current Pandemic and the venue is awesome with breathtaking view.

Am impress with the Hanok stay, I wish I could visit one of these day ( I missed my travel,sigh )

Seo Joon hair w/o combing up looks so boyish and when he smiles, I literally “faint”

LOL, don’t they have pressure cooker for the chestnut, will be much faster, don’t you think so.

OMG !... it sure takes a lot of time & effort to make the chestnut balls, now I understand why at times the korean dish are so expensive when you eat out.

Woo Sik – the intern, getting advises from the seniors but I find him cute when he is clueless and poor Seo Joo becomes a butcher whole day inside the kitchen.

• Like 6

@Thong Thin yeah Seo Joon does look younger and boyish with fringe down :wub:

Just like the meat with food processor, pressure cooker will surely expendite the process, but maybe they want to retain the authentic taste of the food. Well, we must admit, sometimes doing a traditional way does enhance the flavour..well just my thought :) but Seo Joon actually asked the question about using food processor for the meat to the Chef who tought them

Na PD's works always involve amazing sceneries and he has a way to present it that make our jaws drop..lol!

@serenilmauve the sub is too fast and it's big, couldn't catch all in one glance, so i had to go back and fort to read it :wacko: the staff must be told to put the subs properly..or is it because i watch it on mobile with full screen? Edit: it's my phone! Lol! 

The pick the answers session is so fun! The questions are really out of the box :lol: a centipede that cleans? Lol!! Did he say pokemon? Awww..do you play it too Seo Joon? It would be nice if we're friends on pokemon..lol!

Oh @serenilmauve, confirmed he's a penguin lol! He doesn't turn on the heater even in winter!:lol:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Thong Thin yeah Seo Joon does look younger and boyish with fringe down 

Just like the meat with food processor, pressure cooker will surely expendite the process, but maybe they want to retain the authentic taste of the food. Well, we must admit, sometimes doing a traditional way does enhance the flavour..well just my thought  but Seo Joon actually asked the question about using food processor for the meat to the Chef who tought them

Na PD's works always involve amazing sceneries and he has a way to present it that make our jaws drop..lol!

@serenilmauve the sub is too fast and it's big, couldn't catch all in one glance, so i had to go back and fort to read it :wacko:the staff must be told to put the subs properly..or is it because i watch it on mobile with full screen? Edit: it's my phone! Lol! 

The pick the answers session is so fun! The questions are really out of the box  a centipede that cleans? Lol!! Did he say pokemon? Awww..do you play it too Seo Joon? It would be nice if we're friends on pokemon..lol!

Oh @serenilmauve, confirmed he's a penguin lol! He doesn't turn on the heater even in winter!

Very true, traditional way taste way better then using modern electronics gadgets. 

The younger generations prefer easy and quick ways. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

The fun fact is that Seo Jun rarely plays civil servant or traditional “mainstream” high educational professions (doctor, lawyer, teacher, journalists and etc.). And between doctor or con-man he still went with con-man xD 

mm you're right, only Ji Sung Joon and Oh Ri On. Oh, Doctor-to-be Yoon Dongha :)

Surprised that he likes Love Actually. I could actually guess that his movie was one of Leo's movies lol!

I'm concerned for his love for coffee. He's like Ji Sung Joon, coffee all day..

• Like 4

I rechecked the first episode rating of Youn's Kitchen and was surprised that it's higher than Youn's Stay. Well i guess it depends on the situation and condition. Hopefully it will increase as next episodes roll, but it's already quite high for that time slot :)

One thing i notice in YS, Yumi has a really beautiful skin..how i envy her Lol!

Back to q&a, he said that he rarely opens social media. No wonder he doesn't update like for months..:sweatingbullets: 

Oh, did anyone make a gif when he said 'nice to meet you' in YS? He did it with eyes also..flirty Seo Joon :lol:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I rechecked the first episode rating of Youn's Kitchen and was surprised that it's higher than Youn's Stay. Well i guess it depends on the situation and condition. Hopefully it will increase as next episodes roll, but it's already quite high for that time slot :)

One thing i notice in YS, Yumi has a really beautiful skin..how i envy her Lol!

Back to q&a, he said that he rarely opens social media. No wonder he doesn't update like for months..:sweatingbullets: 

Youn’s Kitchen 2 was about Spain. It’s culture+food+travel type of show, where foreigner who had no idea about SK learned  about their food and SK people learned about Spain. Youn’s Stay mostly about their traditions and they already familiar with that, plus less focus on guests and less unexpected people joining. So it’s understandable that YK2 was a bigger show. But as you said, 8.2% is a big number YS actually doing great. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ7dtzJJ5cq/

PSJ will be on the show/documentary(?) about football player and his friend Son Heung Min. 

His style there reminds me of Oh Ro On;)))

• Like 4
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Youn’s Kitchen 2 was about Spain. It’s culture+food+travel type of show, where foreigner who had no idea about SK learned  about their food and SK people learned about Spain. Youn’s Stay mostly about their traditions and they already familiar with that, plus less focus on guests and less unexpected people joining. So it’s understandable that YK2 was a bigger show. But as you said, 8.2% is a big number YS actually doing great. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ7dtzJJ5cq/

PSJ will be on the show/documentary(?) about football player and his friend Son Heung Min. 

His style there reminds me of Oh Ro On;)))

Oh my.. Seo Joon will be the interviewer? SHM sure will pick Seo Joon. :issohappy:We can watch Naver TV right?

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Hope YS will get 2 digits rating soon then. :sparklyeyes:Btw I love his style on YS with Ziozia coat and fleece. Whatever he wears, it will look luxurious on him (for me. Lol). And I like the Bottega Venneta bag. It is cute.

Back to #Track 32, when he said the fans are part of his life, it is so touching for me as this pandemic really make everything is so uncertain until today. :heart:

• Like 3

Seojun, out of all chicken parts, chicken breast is my least favorite. So i'll gladly share my chicken with you :ohboy2:

Guys, my anxious soul is acting up again that i heard

Spoiler

about drama Penthouse season 2 will premiere some time in february on friday. Hopefully it doesn't air at the same slot as Youn's Stay :grimace:

Oh two best friends will reunite again though it's an uncontact interview. Seojun at Naver Square in Seoul and SHM at Tottenham Training Centre in London. Glad to know that SHM asked Seojun to host the interview for him, and Seojun gladly accepted it :blush: 

Yes, he looks ultra handsome in the teaser :heart2beat:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Seojun, out of all chicken parts, chicken breast is my least favorite. So i'll gladly share my chicken with you :ohboy2:

Guys, my anxious soul is acting up again that i heard

Reveal hidden contents

about drama Penthouse season 2 will premiere some time in february on friday. Hopefully it doesn't air at the same slot as Youn's Stay :grimace:

Spoiler

Oh no.. Why they have to change to weekend? :dizzy:

I am on his team for chicken breast. Lol. 

• Like 3

@Gisell Gisell

Spoiler

Not sure why. I didn't watch it though. Just heard that the drama hit high ratings :D

Yikes.. I hate the dry texture though :crazy::lol: 

Too many good pics or gifs these days. I want to change my profile pic but i need to stay loyal to my chestnut. Seriously in dilemma :lol:

So i changed it. But his handsome face isn't clearly visible so i think i'll change it again :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1