Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

49 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 Yes, remember he brought new apartments after YK2. All photos that you see from him are those made from his new apartment. It’s big one and expensive, in elite neighborhood on top of that;))

Our guy is rich, smart with his money and his future family is set for life. That’s a perk of a man, who is looking to support his family and take care of everything and everyone in his family :glasses:

I see.. i thought it was already the new apartement :) Yes i remember the christmas pictures he shared in 2019, the house looks spacious and expensive :kiss_wink:

Like Lee Seo Jin said, our Seo Joon is matured for his age :) He's a family man for sure.

• Like 4

I love when Yumi always takes care of Woo Shik and Seo Jun. She asked herself coffee and then made Seo Jin also give their youngest members coffee too. 
Also both of them trying to act, like they’re coffee experts xD 

Seo Jun always drinks ice americano with a lot of ice... I think I know who he is lol

never ending penguin GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
I love when Yumi always takes care of Woo Shik and Seo Jun. She asked herself coffee and then made Seo Jin also give their youngest members coffee too. 
Also both of them trying to act, like they’re coffee experts xD 

Seo Jun always drinks ice americano with a lot of ice... I think I know who he is lol

Lol! So what kind of a person is he based on his coffee preference? :)

I don't really like coffee, if i have coffee, i go with latte. Americano is too bitter for me lol! 

Oh another one i noticed. In the teaser, it looks like Seo Joon and Yumi were at the resto first and then Woo Shik, but in the broadcast version, it's Woo Shik and Yumi first..so i'm bit confused :phew:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Why the way he opens the lid looks so cute;))

He's too lazy to pick up cloth or oven glove..lol!

I wonder what they say in this article about our kitchen siblings? :)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 a penguin, of course :P

walking GIF

Actually all three of them penguins xD

He arrived first, but then went to fix his clothes or something else, that’s why Seo Jun teased him. They cut the moment, when Seo Jun and Yumi stayed together alone. 

Hahaha! 3 cute penguins..

Ah i see, it's just that the angle keeps changing, at one time Seo Joon on the left side, and Yumi on the right side..it's confusing to determine the sequence..anyway it's not that important lol!

I heard that bam bam bam song..The crew managed to find a perfect song lol! 

From the ep2 teaser, it looks like they're about to face a crisis when preparing dinner, the Chef and the Sous Chef probably haven't found the right rythm yet :) 5 persons for 6.30 and the rest for 7.30 

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 Since both of them not professionals, it's understandable, that they suffered.

I don't want Seo Jin and Ms.Youn to retire though. With Woo Shik now dynamic and power balance is perfect. Older generations ads wisdom and wit, honestly. That generation gap dynamic is a charm and key point of Youn's franchise.

img.gif

credit:

Spoiler

I feel like he looks even more like chestnut with this hairstyle lol Even color matches xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 Lessons Learned From K-Dramas That Tackle The Topic Of Physical Beauty

Stories about physical beauty are not new in K-dramas. Handsome sons and beautiful daughters from well-heeled chaebol families are the norm, while characters coming from a lower economic status may appear less conspicuously attractive but charming nonetheless. Even more common is the plotline where the less attractive character experiences difficulties in making friends, advancing their careers, or finding trustworthy relationships because of their looks. Makeovers and transformations are often in the repertoire, which in turn, boost the confidence and empower the characters. Sometimes, in fact, the looks of the main leads are what drive the story forward.

Arguably, K-dramas that subtly or overtly discuss Korean standards of beauty may have the possibility of affecting the viewers’ perceptions of beauty. This is why it is important to watch these K-dramas with proper understanding, guidance, and viewer discretion. K-dramas still have a long way to go before achieving an open conversation, well-researched, and thoughtful storytelling about the topic of beauty.

But there are dramas, however, which reveal that in the end, there’s more to beauty than meets the eye. They discuss important lessons that need to be learned when it comes to body positivity even with some clumsy, flawed executions.

Note: The term “overweight” used here is not based on BMI or scientifically proven health charts. It simply pertains to what K-dramas consider as “overweight.” The term used is not meant to cause offense to readers. Some plot descriptions may contain spoilers.

“My Lovely Sam Soon” & “She Was Pretty”: Talent and intelligence make a person even more beautiful.

“She Was Pretty” is like a reversal of fates. Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) “lost her beauty” as she aged and grew into reddish face, freckles, and curly hair while Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) was a chubby boy who grew up into a fit, handsome and dashing head of a publishing company. Hye Jin is not exactly the ideal candidate for a magazine company, but because of her excellent editing skills and resourcefulness, she is taken in as one of the most valuable members of the staff. She hides from her true identity by asking her more popular and attractive friend Min Ha Ri (Go Jun Hee) to fill in her place to meet her childhood best friend Sung Joon. Little does she know that Sung Joon cannot forget their good childhood memories, her quirks, and kindness, which is why he feels little to no connection with Ha Ri. It’s the bond that they shared and undeniable chemistry that tie them together despite all appearances.

Both of these dramas share the same lesson that the main leads’ talent and skills override what other people say or think about their appearance and ultimately, these are what make them beautiful.

Watch “She Was Pretty”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 7

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Worried Seo Jun :P

That was mean on PD team’s behalf xD 

I also noticed this time Na PD mostly producer? He came the first day, but is he stayed? Curious;))) 

Hahaha..when he said 'it's a lie' twice with different tone and expression..soo cute! Someone should sequence the two expressions in a gif..:)

Mischievous Na PD :lol:

Woo Shik was speechless when he opened the door, did he immediately realize that it's a prank? Or he's still loading? Lol! 

I think Na PD and team occupied Mi Room that night? Because woo shik was calling from Mi and said there were 4 gangsters there. Or I misunderstood?

Found it..but a short clip, not a gif lol! The change of expression there..cuute...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
One his cute habits xD He scratches back of his head, when thinks lol

Oh really? Cute :wub: I think i saw him scratching the back of his head again somewhere in YS..mmm..was it when they were at the dining table? mm..I forget..must rewatch :D

Btw where is everybody? Lol! Only us discussing YS

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

:heythere: I'm here.. 

It's not that i'm enjoying weekend but weekend is my busiest time of the week actually :criesariver:

@ivanovie25

The article is about viewers loving Seojun and Yumi visual and their tikitaka chemistry, especially when Seojun teased Yumi about why she bringing a big bag to work while the workplace actually only less than one minute away from their bedroom lol. 

They along with Wooshik are really like siblings. But especially Seojun and Yumi as Kitchen team, i love the combination of footage where Yumi keeps calling "Park gwajang.. Park gwajang.." I know that moving around in kitchen small space and doing the same thing over and and over again is so stressful. And mostly it's just two of them (bcs others are busy taking care of the guests), so it's like they really rely on each other and stay loyal to each other. Ah.. I can't wait to see how guests enjoy their meals and give their compliment to the chefs. I bet Youn's Stay/Seojun's tteokgalbi will be recooked a lot by netizen bcs it's special with steamed chestnut filling, just like how i see a lot of people recook Youn's Kitchen recipes on internet :D I want to make it too but i can't find chestnut here :crazy:

@serenilmauve

I agree. Saeroy's hairstyle made him look more like egg in my eyes tbh :lol:

I think so. The director is Kim PD this this time.

Btw, Kim PD said that the production crew stayed at a hidden place so there were times when what happened to the guests was out of reach of their eyes (bcs that's how huge the area was), and he was impressed by cast members and thankful to them that when he edited the show, he realized the 5 cast members sincerely served the guests and took a good care of them, like they were so into their roles as the employees of the guesthouse and not celebrities.
That's what Seojun said about himself in YK2 as well, right? That he didn't think himself was filming, but was just doing his job as a restaurant employee at that time. 

But the area is really huge huh? The business scale is no joke for employee of only 5 people. But that's typical Na PD show though, he likes to challenge his cast and turns them into 'slaves', then roast them with funny captions lol. I bet if there's no Covid19, he would've let even more guests come lol. Na PD you evil :lol:

1610273760.gif

1610190026.gif

Seojunie hyung in ZIOZIA :D

Seojun was shiny and banjjak banjjak throughout the show. I love seeing him in variety show bcs i get to see his real daily facial expression lol, and a lot of them are meme worthy too :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Anjalifairy ah i forgot you're in food industry as well..you know exactly how it feels to be in their shoe, Yumi and Seo Joon :blush: the pressure, the stress..

Thanks for the highlight of the article. Their chemistry is the kitchen is top notch, viewers catch that and are loving it :wub: 

Watching behind the scenes of his dramas, when he feels close to someone, he has a tendency to always tease her endlessly (in this case a girl, his partner)..but when he's not close, he's all serious..

Hahaha..a walking meme! A lot of fans said that. He's so expressive :lol:

Their dedication is shown through their exhauted faces..lol! No more image to keep..hair, oily face, puffy eyes, etc :lol:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 5

Finally viu in my country released Youn's Stay :happy2: i feel somehow relieved watching the official version..lol! 

I like the Ziozia jacket that Seo Joon wears. It looks like the one in uniqlo but the colour is unique. Beside white, he looks so good in blue or blueish :) No wonder the sales is good, he's practically a walking model wherever or whatever he does..

I think though, for a guesthouse that big, they should at least add 1 more person to the kitchen. Though the president and the vp are helping sometimes, but they are more focus to the frontliners..woo shik needs help too, the 2 seniors are enough to help him.

@serenilmauve Agree with you, we still need the seniors..the generation gap balances the dynamic in the team. Lots of comedy arises from there. They will forever be President and VP lol!

• Like 3